PDA

View Full Version : Recently single at a small university

Signature
02-03-2008, 07:59 AM
Thanks to the mystery method I was able to open a set with this girl who I thought was interesting and we ended up dating for several months. The downside is that I go to a small school so everyone knows that we just broke up.

So here is the deal,

Last night I was at a house party and I kept running into girls in the same sorority as her, and naturally they kept asking me about the break-up. What ended up happening was I started talking to this other girl in her sorority. I opened with "my friend is getting anonymous letters from a girl, should he approach the girl he thinks it is". The opener worked and I ended up leaving for the bar with her. I had several IOIs, one of them being that she reached for my arm. I stopped by my house with her on the way to the bar.

When we got to the bar, I walked in and within five minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was my ex as she passed by me leading this guy out of the bar (I think he's part of the reason it ended). But here is the real problem:

At the bar all her sorority sisters kept coming up to her and whispering in her ear, obviously telling her that I was off limits. My question is how would I go about handling her friends telling her not to do anything with me. We were dancing and everything, and I asked her if she wanted to kiss me. She said no, and I responded with "I didn't say you could" After that I could tell that I lost the set and I left.

How can I go about dealing with her sorority sisters telling girls that I am with to not go home with me? I'm still new at this and I am confident with opening and building comfort, but moving to seduction is where I need improvement. Any pointers, especially because I am dealing with unordinary obstacles would be appreciated.

Thanks

lovelylicker0621
02-03-2008, 09:05 AM
in the military we have the same problem small base everyone knows everyone deal so here is my best tip use counter counter offence before you tooker to the bar you should have told her that all the girls are going around saying that im off limit. then roll into it dont TALK BAD ABOUt GIRLS just go with how you understand how they feel. watch and react let her be the judge with out the ju:cool:ry