PDA

View Full Version : Getting in the backseat of the car.

Aha
01-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Anyone know any tricks or tips to get a girl in the backseat of the car. We go out and then we come back to my truck and how do I get her to go in the backseat with me? Ask her? Show her how comfortable the backseat is? Someone with experience tell me.

lSmoothl
01-28-2008, 10:14 PM
get through enough rapport, shell do anything

trust + comfort = rapport.

ware_ru
01-28-2008, 10:19 PM
caveman

GT0909
01-29-2008, 11:26 AM
My friend was out with some girl and conversation died down so he said "so... backseat?"

It worked.

Unfortunately, I have nothing to add from my own experiences.

Storm_11
02-02-2008, 03:38 AM
after kissing and a little bit of touching to a chick in my car, i once told her to get out of the car. Then, i went around to her side, opened the backseat door, held her hand, started going in and said 'follow me'. Worked a beauty.

YMMV

Syxx
02-11-2008, 07:59 PM
After talkin/kissing in the front seats....Say "Lets play a game" Tell her to put her hands out and you do the same right under hers......Then you'll explain "Have you ever played truth or dare.......Well this is like that only there's no dare, so just truth questions, when ever you dont want to answer a question u SMACK the other persons hands....kind of like red hands" (This game also builds comfort" So u start, 1st asked a question about a fun experience she had, she'll want to tell u(trust me). Example "Favorite place you visited, Tell me ur wildest drunk story" whatever works. Then before she answers, say "U know wut there's no space here, lets played the game in the back" She'll will still have her mind on the game and not the fact that ur taking her into the back. After while in the back seat, play the game a couple of turns.....ask some real serious question if u can, like"How many guys have u slept with/fucked?" After that it will be very comfortable and you may do as u pleased.......I've done this routine SOOOOOO many times with great results. I hope it helps,

-=SYXX=-

wakeboardr
02-11-2008, 09:37 PM
movies on a laptop