PDA

View Full Version : how can I not get stuck in the friend zone

Cruian
01-27-2008, 01:42 PM
so yesterday after my band practice I met a girl we hanged out had a couple of drinks and so on. Into the night we where holding hands and hugging and so on. She gives me her phone number and tells me to text her we both had hangovers from yesterday so we couldnt meet up but we texted all day. Shes going to come over to my place on thursday with some friends. What should I do not to get stuck in the friend zone. Should I straight up ask her out on a date.

CCarter
01-27-2008, 02:05 PM
I usually do the norm: throw some DHVs (enticing her to want to hang out), throw some shit into the conversation to get a sexual vibe between the both of you, some kino routines (this one is BIG for me).

I would even go as far as gaming on one of her friends to work the jealousy angle, but not too much.

Calibrate your game to it, game knowing that there's more "fish" out there. Once I started gaming knowing beautiful women are abundant, the world became mine.

UofA
01-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Make some sexual comments. like: Are you nervous around all the people your attracted to?(if she makes a nervous mistake)

DarkPlaya
01-28-2008, 02:44 AM
Kino is #1.

As long as you keep escalating the Kino, it will eventually lead to a moment for a kiss.

Also don't forget to qualify her after attraction.

The party will be a perfect opportunity to qualify her and continue escalating the Kino. Invite her to a private date after the party, take her shopping, coffee, etc. then Kiss on your private date. Since kissing won't feel natural at the party since she will have her friends there, etc.

DarkPlaya

Cruian
01-28-2008, 02:50 AM
yea we are also in the same social circle so I dont think she wants to do anything when there is people around.

DarkPlaya
01-28-2008, 02:55 AM
Yeah as I said wait for a private date to really escalate the Kino as she will feel more comfortable when its just you and her, use the party to qualify and to build comfort.

DarkPlaya

Cruian
02-01-2008, 12:43 AM
I enden up gaming her friend who was hotter :D and passed her onto my friend :D

DarkPlaya
02-01-2008, 04:41 AM
I enden up gaming her friend who was hotter :D and passed her onto my friend :D
Lol nicely done. ;)

DarkPlaya