PDA

View Full Version : So... She's... Married...

Major Cucchi
01-2008-16, 02:09 PM
Interesting one...

Basically, I hit up any of the decent Asian / Oriental chicks living in the UK on this hook-ups site I used to use when I was out in Japan... hit up one chick who had been inactive for a minute, but she looked smoking so I did it anyway... about 2 weeks later she hits me with an email introducing herself as [Chigusa Yamaguchi] and we exchange MSNs...

Iíve chatted to her maybe twice or 3-times on MSN over 2 and half weeks... sporadically at weekends, missing some convos here and there because I just leave MSN on regardless... first time round, I hit her up and ran the equivalent game online and now sheíll look out for me and hit me up and I run attraction and comfort each time in total control... so tonight, she turns up online, hits me up said she was surprised to see me online in the week, which was mutual since weíre both young and work hardcore city jobs, then got to throwing it out there, about my plans for the weekend Ė clearly as a prompt and for me to pin her down for drinks, which I did early Saturday evening...

Shit seems simple, right? Wrong! Catch to this whole situation is that I found out INDIRECTLY that this chick is married... ethics donít come into this as far as Iím concerned, because Iím not supposed to know, so Iíve continued exactly as if I didnít because well, sheís never even hinted at it, or brought it up in conversation even though weíve touched on topics where it blatantly fits in and would have come up... never even mentioned another guy and lives a ridiculously independent life where everything social involves her friends Ė not that dude... shit, she even introduced herself with her original Japanese name, not as [Chigusa (English Surname)], like she doesnít want to give the game away because she doesnít consider herself Ďmarriedí in the proper sense, lol... now I donít know for sure, but Iíve got huge suspicions that it was a friend or ex-BF where it became official PURELY for Visa purposes because she wanted to live in Europe, and sheís ridiculously well-educated from a high class family and University where that shit does happen...

Now, Iíll be out on Saturday on my A-Game running attraction, comfort and seduction on this chick like she was any other pick up... but Iím just curious to hear some folks thoughts on this situation... I canít possibly see how Iím LJBF here because everything is filled with innuendo, thus my intentions are clear and Iím way beyond falling into LJBF zones with chicks... sheís already plenty busy with her social life so she has to go out of her way to fit in something like this... but yea, Iím really wondering what the score with this chick is and would love to hear suggestions, guys

[P.S. No flaming because she's 'married'... the situation, omissions, my suspicions and lack of kids makes this chick fair game in my eyes]

HRHughes
01-2008-16, 02:12 PM
LOL, if i were married and my wife cheated on me with some dude....he might be fair game for my Glock.

Not knockin' ya, but keep in mind, people get crazy over things like this, you never know who you're fucking around on.

silversixone
01-2008-16, 02:19 PM
Normally I'd walk away, but a visa/contract deal seems different.

How do you find out definitively? I have no idea.

Silver

Major Cucchi
01-2008-16, 02:22 PM
LOL... I feel you maaaan... you catch them news stories of guys, even chicks, going buckwild over some shit like that... but yea, I'll take that risk on this one and I've seen pics of this dude and he looks 99% not that type...

If this chick stated straight up or even hinted in conversation that she was hooked up, then I'm sure my ethics would kick in... but until I hear that, you know... and I'm really not expecting to hear it given events thus far, lol

How did I find out? I just clicked on this chicks MSN profile to get her profile pic a little bigger... ended up through to her MSN photo setup to catch a wedding folder and honeymoon folder among others, lol... at first I was like damn, but on review things didn't seem too congruent so I kept on to test the waters out...

ZPower
01-2008-16, 02:33 PM
Ya, weird, i never hit on older chick and have never had this trouble.

But my fried has been at clubs and hooked up with married asian chick. I dont think her husband is going to go all samurai on your ass, and if she is worth it go for it Personally i'd stay on the safe side, if u have alternatives. So dont pedastall!!!!!! If u're really desparate for some p-juice well, i guess go for it, let us know what happens.

Major Cucchi
01-2008-16, 02:38 PM
No doubt... I'll be back in here letting folks know what happened... regardless, lol

Zminev, this isn't an older chick, that's the thing... see she's 24... and I'm 24... difference is a couple of weeks... I'd be much faster to peg this kind of behavior on an older chick as being mid-life crisis / bored with her current situation, but I find that hard to fly in this scenario...

No pedestals here either man... she's smoking, good personality and intelligent don't get me wrong and way attractive at this point, but I'm far too experienced to ever convey that to a chick in a way that lowers my value... its all about that frame control... and its like real early days in this too, on the larger scale I don't know shiiiit about this chick and there's a whole lotta qualification she's gotta go through, lol...

Guero_Mex
01-2008-16, 02:43 PM
She is married, you sound like you can get other poon, forget about her and fuck 10 other bitches WHO ARENT MARRIED. Dont mess around with married woman

Just my 2 cents...

ZPower
01-2008-16, 03:36 PM
No doubt... I'll be back in here letting folks know what happened... regardless, lol

Zminev, this isn't an older chick, that's the thing... see she's 24... and I'm 24... difference is a couple of weeks... I'd be much faster to peg this kind of behavior on an older chick as being mid-life crisis / bored with her current situation, but I find that hard to fly in this scenario...

No pedestals here either man... she's smoking, good personality and intelligent don't get me wrong and way attractive at this point, but I'm far too experienced to ever convey that to a chick in a way that lowers my value... its all about that frame control... and its like real early days in this too, on the larger scale I don't know shiiiit about this chick and there's a whole lotta qualification she's gotta go through, lol...

Well, i'm just kinda curious, just how sure r u she's married, cuz maybe her friend (if taht's who told u) is protecting this HB?

Hm.. THe fact that she's not mid-ages, doesn;t mean that she's not boared w/t her husband.

Seems liek u mostly got the frame of mind! COngrats, i'm still not fully on top of it all the time. Just hard staying there all the time. Also, i mean dont pedastall her in your own eyes, and as u said, ya defiantly dotn show that to her if u do.

Two things are still nbot clear 2 me: Do u live in the same city? Have u actually met her in person? [maybe i just oughta read your post again, lol]

Major Cucchi
01-2008-16, 04:25 PM
I know she's married because I inadvertantly stumbled across her photo sets on her MSN profile when I was trying to enlarge her profile photo... Honeymoon and Wedding pictures were there, which I'll be honest totally threw me... but I don't know, elements didn't seem totally congruent with them which when put in the context of the scenario as its panning out have put the possibility of it being a kind of agreement to secure a Visa out there...

I shouldn't completely rule out this chick being bored with her situation... she might have gotten hitched with good intentions but prematurely because of a situation, and moving across the globe plus settling in a new environment with a new arrangement, might put some regrets in the mix... its not out of the ball park that she still views it as a BF / GF thing and wants to move on to other pastures...

But yea... we both live in the same city, London... about a mile apart, lol... I haven't met this chick in person yet, that's what Saturday is for... this is just a totally new situation to me to encounter though, which is why I'm throwing it out here... its kinda something that guys who work at online game might be up with, as well as those who've had some dealings with married chicks while still being totally unique, lol...

Its just that vibe I'm getting that Saturday is a platform to progress things... a Day 1 basically... the combination of introducing with unmarried surname, the level we've been on and the point we're at... shit, it can even basically boil down to the fact that if you're genuinely married would you even respond if a guy hit your profile up on a hook-ups site... let alone agree to meet up when its not as though you have much free-time anyway... I mean, where's your man??? Surely, you're spending your time between him and your friends, right? If I was dating a chick, nevermind married to her, this situation that I'm in right here, just wouldn't be happening, lol...

ZPower
01-2008-16, 04:34 PM
EDIT: ya, my name is now ZPower.
-------------------------------------------
ya i think there's only 2 explanations to this:

1. she is boared wants crazy fucking sex,hopefully u got enough liquid, lol :-)

2. the only other thing i can think of is if she finds u of a similar background, and wants to share and feel closer to her home, half a globe away.

She might not mention that she is married bcs it would turn off most guys.

If u met her at a club and found out she was married when she was on u, nothing wrong, and her husband has nothing 2 say,

but online planning in advance, that seems a lot more tricky.

Well, my attitude would be: fuck it, shes hot, give it a shot, u got nothing to be sorry about, as for as she's concerned u dont even know shes married.

ps. I'm prettu curious as to whats gonna hapen, i suggest probing her out if she in a relation, given that shes so sexy.This runns the risk of her guilt consciousness coming down on her, but hey: who gives a shit

Major Cucchi
01-2008-16, 04:54 PM
You know, that's something I deliberated...

I could really test the waters and probe on certain topics that will reveal it or require blatant cover up... I mean, we chatted about Thailand since I was there visiting friends for a few days over Christmas, but the only reason I lead the conversation in that direction was that I knew she'd been on honeymoon there, lol... I didn't probe too much because I don't give a fvck, just talked idealistically about it, DHVd, built commonality and positive association... I don't want to force this chick in an awkward position and kill any pictures that she's building up by airing something out that she didn't see as an obstacle... I'd be reframing the situation into something negative when that's the last thing I want to do

The way I'm going to run this is as with any other pickup... run attraction, kino escalation and then I'm really gauging where her boundaries are and what she is down for... I don't want to interrogate this chick around BF / husband related topics, just steam ahead like those 'obstacles' don't exist because so far they don't...

Still... the whole concept of a chick with such limited time, strong social connects and husband meeting and taking primetime out of early Saturday evening is crazy... I'm eating out and drinking cocktails with your wife while you're at home with a beer and your microwave dinner, lol... that's almost as bad as her coming over to my pad to cook me dinner while you order yourself some takeaway, lol... blows my mind how this situation can be occurring if she isn't down for something

ZPower
01-2008-16, 11:34 PM
lol, i liek the last paragraph, xexe

Still... the whole concept of a chick with such limited time, strong social connects and husband meeting and taking primetime out of early Saturday evening is crazy...

It could be that she is just putting up false constraints (like men do the false time constarint)

I think thats about it, u got it, go get a taste of this babe :-)