PDA

View Full Version : Answer to rejection

brandnew
01-2008-16, 11:37 AM
Oke, you open a HB and she really has that very thick bitch shield and she rejects you by being rude.

Before you use this be sure to:
- Maintain composure ( stay calm, self-confident,...)
- Do not act like you've been hurt but act like you don't give a shit but just want to say this to do her a favour.

HB: *Rude & rejects you*
PUA: Oke, let me ask you this last question: Are you just in a bad mood or are you always such a bitch?

OR

PUA: Well, I hope you're just in a bad mood, cause if you're always such a bitch i'm really sorry for you.
(if you really want to crush them add..."you're not even that hot"...)

I've had this 2 times and both said kinda sorry and gave reasons why they were acting like this.

I know I only field tested this 2 times but I'm not going to beg for rejection:)

derek817
01-2008-16, 12:07 PM
i play the gay card out...sucks but there no hope neway.

brandnew
01-2008-16, 12:09 PM
The thing with my quote is ... even if you got rejected you don't feel that bad cause you really had the last word.

And you really have a chance to break the Bitch shield instantly.

The_Jedi
01-2008-16, 12:12 PM
The thing with my quote is ... even if you got rejected you don't feel that bad cause you really had the last word.

And you really have a chance to break the Bitch shield instantly.

At least your giving her a chance at an out with such a reply. If she doesn't take it, f*ck her anyway.

Lil_Player
01-2008-16, 12:19 PM
I really REALLY like it! keep it up

Lord Vegas
02-2008-17, 10:04 PM
If she throws a hard neg your way (usually a comment about my dress or peacocking) I use "damn...it is really good that I have such high self esteem. Otherwise that could have really hurt my feelings..."

brandnew
02-2008-17, 10:06 PM
That's a really nice one too!

You instantly show (even say) her that you're a confident guy with a high self-esteem!

This is good to use in the conversation if you want to keep on going.