PDA

View Full Version : keeping her hooked while out of town

delano262
01-2008-15, 02:52 PM
So, this is my first post, go easy on me. I have been lookin at TMM and associated readings for about 2 months now, and its finally starting to pay off. Have hung out with this HB9+ a couple times, and last weekend, she was definetely very into me, it was obvious. The problem is, day after, I had to go out of town on business, and will be gone for three weeks. Now I'm getting the occassional text from her, but thats it. I really want to keep her hooked and thinking about me till I get back.....Help!!

miaddict
01-2008-15, 02:54 PM
Phone game.

seldomseen
01-2008-15, 03:58 PM
since you're out of town where does she live? I want to bake her some cookies and welcome her.

Anyway the best way is to use phone game/text messages and end the interaction first. First instances if you're going back and forth and then she says "I can't wait to see you again" don't immediately respond back. Wait an hour or so. Also tell her plans you're making when you get back - "you and I are going here and doing this when I get back in town"

deValmont
01-2008-15, 05:10 PM
Have hung out with this HB9+ a couple times

Did you f-close her? k-close?

delano262
01-2008-15, 05:47 PM
k-close

delano262
01-2008-15, 05:49 PM
the thing that confuses me is that the texts she does send me are very short, and she doesnt answer her phone, but then if I let it for for more than 24 hours without trying to get ahold of her, she sends me stuff like "thinking of you" with a picture attached, things like that, I dunno, its almost like shes playing the waiting game on me

SpeedDemon
01-2008-15, 06:07 PM
I'm not quite out of the newb stage either, but I would just not respond for a few days to her texts and then give her a call when she really starts to be like wtf? and then shit on her for stalking you (playfully) and go from there, if she doesn't answer or return your call then I would just wait until you get back in town.

icefyre
01-2008-15, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't let a text go for days without returning it. That usually just pisses girls off. Wait an hour, or two, or 6, but never days.

Phone game has worked for me in this situation. I avoided texting because it became a nightmare.

FlyRoutine
01-2008-15, 07:52 PM
I was going to say phone sex, but looks like you haven't gotten to that point yet. With that said I'll second phone game. Another tip is to use text messages to find out when shes looking at her phone. A random text message is great for finding out when she has her phone on her and helps avoid having a relationship with her voice mail.