PDA

View Full Version : Favorite D2 scenario

thetrick
01-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Does anyone have a favorite D2 place. What is your ideal scenario?

thetrick
01-15-2008, 10:47 AM
My favorite goes something like this:

At the attraction venue: "Hey, you HAVE to come to my party in 2 weeks." It sounds needy, but isn't because the parties 14 days away.

Call her up on the phone: joke around, blah blah, then if I feel she's ready to go, "Hey, I'm going to look for a shirt. Come keep my company. I only have half an hour, then I have to be somewhere." She comes to my apartment, spends 5 mins in my room. Then we try on shirts, joke around, have fun. We go into as many stores as possible in half an hour. I'm trying to move her like a hot potato for the next half an hour. I'm like a drug trippin her out. Then after 1/2 hour when she doesn't want me to leave, but I have to go "Hey, I'm going to sail a boat at the marina. Come along, it will be fun." "Really? Oh my gosh!" (the place I work at lets me use them for free) We get down there, social proof from all the guys. Now I tease her as we get the boat on the water. Now don't sink it as we get out there. We're havin fun. Get out there, start and finish my 20-30 minute grounding identity sequence. Everything is a beautiful view. Evolution phase shift = make out. We make out for a while more. Take the boat back.

Go back to my apartment.

kozz
01-16-2008, 08:59 AM
very nice I like!