PDA

View Full Version : is this LMR? HB8. what am I doin wrong?

xxheetxx
01-15-2008, 05:02 AM
I started the night not really looking to game, as I was with a large group of friends, but when i spotted an adorable hb8.5 i just had to say something. I had a ton of social proof and figured i could say whatever. I actually inched my group closer and closer to hers, turned around after she lit a ciggarette, (i hate that) and said "are you goingg too smoke on our first date?" She laughed and said no. I said (completely c/f) no what? no your not going to smoke or no we're not going on a date? She said, no i'm not gonna smoke. I knew it was in. Spent an hour in comfort and then #closed. Texted a half hour later, something c/f. found out she has a kid. not good, long term. Anyway, she called me by 11am the next day. We agreed to hang out that night. I brought her along with me and my friends to a few bars. She stayed the night (and has 3 times since then), we fooled around but never got past taking her shirt off, and she hardly touched me. when I tried to go further she stops me. I wasn't about to go thru LMR techniques, cuz i kinda like her, and dont mind taking it slower. Since then we have seen each other 6 times in the 9 days we've known each other and i still cant get past that point in bed. What the hell is going on? she continually calls me a "hoe", joking of course. she apparently knows I how I operate. Could that have anything to do with it? I cant close this deal. anyone got any suggestions? she was over again last night and all we did was make out. wtf?

Phyre
01-15-2008, 06:29 AM
Perhaps, as she has a child, she's looking for something more long-term..?

ddiabolical
01-15-2008, 06:41 AM
sounds like she's looking for someone to be a father to her child