PDA

View Full Version : Face Rock

djtetsu
01-14-2008, 05:32 PM
I was wondering if anyone does what I call the "face rock". It's sort of like the body rock, except on a smaller scale, and shows disinterest.
So say a girl says something stupid or she isn't hooking, you do a quick turn of the face, looking away, sorta like a conceited bastard. It's as if you have ADD and your patience is running out fast. Any tips on this is appreciated. I think I'm overly doing it and it's back firing.

tastyweat
01-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Of course do it... in restrained amounts... I just accepted that what you're talking about is included in body rocking tbh mate... face is just another part of your body & an important one at that!

djtetsu
01-14-2008, 11:44 PM
How often do u throw the face rock? Is it a reactionary thing if they seem a bit disinterested, or just in the beginning for no reason other than to look cool?

Canuck
01-14-2008, 11:48 PM
I've never done it on purpose. But I've noticed when a chick is boring me or being bitchy, or even negging me for attention I'll naturally show disinterest and they usually either repeat it a couple times to see if I just didn't hear them, or they'll change the subject and try to recapture my attention.

I probably should work this more into my game because it seems to be an important tool.

tastyweat
01-15-2008, 04:49 AM
How often do u throw the face rock? Is it a reactionary thing if they seem a bit disinterested, or just in the beginning for no reason other than to look cool?

If they say something boring or throw and IOD, it's a good IOD to throw back at them. It just seems like a natural response, you're looking around for something more interesting.

Never do it for no reason.