PDA

View Full Version : Married HB.. F close or not?!?!?!?!?

nino sparks
01-2008-14, 07:07 AM
I have a question. I met this hb7 Latin girl a few months ago who lived in my old neighborhood before i moved. She's a pretty cool girl and all, but the only problem is she's married with two kids. She's young around my age. I'm 22 and she's like 20. And when i started talking to her, she would tell me how she hated her relationship and how they married young and he was overprotective and very jealous. That he was never going to change. I would be there for her and giving advice and having her to think positive but she would talk about leaving him and everything.

I Periodically talk to her and i hit her up once before the holidays just to check up on her and see if every thing's ok between them. She told me it's ok and that they're trying to make things work cause holidays are coming up. Shitty reason i think.

I talked to her around last week or so and she's usually down to kick it but it's hard for me to hang with just her cause she watches her kids when her husband's at work. But we were talking on myspace and i was kinda flirting with her and we started talking about sex.. ANd somewhere in there we talked about having it with each other and then the question came about. I asked if she could keep a secret if me and her did and she said yes.

So pretty much she wants to fuck and i want to but the only thing is that she's married. A friend of mine said it wouldn't be my fault because she's the one married. Would that be wrong if i did fuck her??

Hardwired
01-2008-14, 09:26 AM
Hey, it's not like her husband is "very overprotective and jealous and would hunt you down and stick a shiv in you after messing her up as well! No way that could happen, huh?

The whole point of pickup is that you can get quality women without getting in fcuked-up AFC shit like this. If you have game, you have options. Exercise those options where it makes your life more positive.

silversixone
01-2008-15, 10:33 AM
People have been killing each other over this kind of shit for centuries.

A 20-year-old girl who already has two kids has no self control. Women like this CANNOT keep secrets. She’ll tell an equally stupid girlfriend who will get jealous and run her mouth. The husband will find out. Men like him watch their wives very closely, and they're mean, sneaky and vindictive. He can probably access her myspace account without her knowing. Of course, she’ll tell you that he can’t, but those are the words of a 20-year-old girl who has already proven herself to be weak, stupid and untrustworthy.

What people do or don’t to keep a marriage working is not your business. It's for a man and his wife to figure out, and all you can do is make a very hard job a lot harder. That's why people get killed for it.

Walk away now.

Silver

sdnightfly
01-2008-15, 11:38 PM
Her priorities are the kids over everything.

Don't worry about her, and yes you are capable of handling her and the kids. Yes she got married young, and she's going to give you all the negative aspects about her husband so she can justify seeing other guys.

Maybe she wants to have sex outside the marriage, but unless they have an open marriage where they both can openly have sex with other people. It's exciting to do something that she knows is wrong. If you do it, you have good intentions, but you'll never be able to fully trust her if you start have feelings for her.

She could leave him, wind up with you, she becomes disillusioned and the thrill of it being forbidden is gone, and she'll go back to him because of the kids and finding the good qualities in him.

Plus here's the one thing you need to know... she's not at fault if she cheats on him. She will blame him. She will put you against her husband so you're both fighting for her affection..maybe not physically, but it could get ugly. And chances are he won't blame her for cheating but will take it out on you because he isn't going to harm the mother of his children, and she will not feel responsible for any of what happens.

It's better to leave her hanging about what could be and see if she actually left him for you.

Dreamer_Ace
01-2008-18, 06:24 AM
Dude even Mystery and Style talk about POLITELY EJECTING YOURSELF from a situation like this in THE GAME :p but then again Mystery stole some guys finance.... i guess....it comes down to you... personal I wouldn't.

Nighty
01-2008-19, 01:24 PM
HB7+husband+kid1+kid2+20years old+sextalk on myspace = put her in yours LJBF! Eject politely like Dreamer_Ace said.

She's really problem like everyone said here! get your upper head to think, go after better targets...

You dont really want her to leave her husband, take her 2 kids and stay with you... EVEN if she was a 10... i would eject and get a better 10 ;D

nino sparks
01-2008-31, 03:00 AM
Her priorities are the kids over everything.

Don't worry about her, and yes you are capable of handling her and the kids. Yes she got married young, and she's going to give you all the negative aspects about her husband so she can justify seeing other guys.

Maybe she wants to have sex outside the marriage, but unless they have an open marriage where they both can openly have sex with other people. It's exciting to do something that she knows is wrong. If you do it, you have good intentions, but you'll never be able to fully trust her if you start have feelings for her.

She could leave him, wind up with you, she becomes disillusioned and the thrill of it being forbidden is gone, and she'll go back to him because of the kids and finding the good qualities in him.

Plus here's the one thing you need to know... she's not at fault if she cheats on him. She will blame him. She will put you against her husband so you're both fighting for her affection..maybe not physically, but it could get ugly. And chances are he won't blame her for cheating but will take it out on you because he isn't going to harm the mother of his children, and she will not feel responsible for any of what happens.

It's better to leave her hanging about what could be and see if she actually left him for you.

yeah i know what you're saying. Well, i guess I was wondering if it was something unethical if i actually did do it. Already my chance of going through with it was about 30% out of 100. I guess you can say my morals got a bit tainted and I was just a little curious to see what it would be like to mess with her. Me and her don't have any feelings for each other we're just friends and she knows the whole mutual agreement that messing around is just messing around nothing more. No attachments. Even if i messed with her i would not try and be with her!!! She has waaaaay too much baggage and fuck that. I already ejected myself out quietly. We were talking about something and she was flirting with me, and i said something to kinda kill the moment by bringing up her husband. We last spoke a few days ago and haven't talked since then.

ME- lol you're too bad for me, you might get me in waaaaay too much trouble.

HER- wat wat do yuh mean im soo lost !!

ME- hmm.. absolutely nothing. I don't like short girls.

HER- lol wow how rude !!
im over 5 ft so im not short

ME- i think your husband would enjoy all that way more.

HER- lol yup
but n ways wat yuh doin

ME- NO response back

Charles Ou
01-2008-31, 11:32 AM
I have a question. I met this hb7 Latin girl a few months ago who lived in my old neighborhood before i moved. She's a pretty cool girl and all, but the only problem is she's married with two kids. She's young around my age. I'm 22 and she's like 20. And when i started talking to her, she would tell me how she hated her relationship and how they married young and he was overprotective and very jealous. That he was never going to change. I would be there for her and giving advice and having her to think positive but she would talk about leaving him and everything.

I Periodically talk to her and i hit her up once before the holidays just to check up on her and see if every thing's ok between them. She told me it's ok and that they're trying to make things work cause holidays are coming up. Shitty reason i think.

I talked to her around last week or so and she's usually down to kick it but it's hard for me to hang with just her cause she watches her kids when her husband's at work. But we were talking on myspace and i was kinda flirting with her and we started talking about sex.. ANd somewhere in there we talked about having it with each other and then the question came about. I asked if she could keep a secret if me and her did and she said yes.

So pretty much she wants to fuck and i want to but the only thing is that she's married. A friend of mine said it wouldn't be my fault because she's the one married. Would that be wrong if i did fuck her??

Fuck her and dont let the husband know;