PDA

View Full Version : Bouncing place to place

Ridingsolo
01-13-2008, 01:37 AM
Hey guys was'nt too sure where to post this, so i thought i'd post it here.

Question is For bouncing to different clubs,

I'm getting pretty good at meeting and getting girls interested in clubs, and i'm getting good at bouncing to different places, but this is my question.

What happens when say your at a club at like 9pm when it's earlie and your talking to a couple girls, and you say hey i was thinking of going to such n such club, wanna tag a long? i've heard it's really good etc etc, What do you do, when you bounce to a new place and it's a boring place and it's dead? should you just go back to the place you were at, or try to make the new place more exciting? offer to go back to your place? I'm kinda lost when it comes to this sort of thing. I'm in an area where ther are only a few places to go not that many, and it's hard to tell weather or not it's going to be agood night or not as it changes every weekend.

J3adSeed
02-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Maintain your frame... If the place is dead, say something like, "Ah, this is much more low key and relaxed." If YOU don't like the place, and want to move again, I'd have a drink, and say you have bar A.D.D. and say you're going to another place.