PDA

View Full Version : Realy what is going on?

Babagadoosh
01-2008-11, 11:46 AM
Ok so here is the set up. My buddy and I go to the same bar every Wednesday, free beer, but it is also a great place to sarge. There is a two set that is there every Wednesday also an HB5 and an HB7. I opened the two set about 4 weeks ago but really didn't produce anything out of it. Well about 3 weeks the HB7 asked for my number so of course I gave it to her. At closing time she asked me to go home with her. I was my friends ride that week so I couldn't bail on him so I had to turn down her offer. Then two weeks ago she asked me to go home with her again I said sure this time, just let me pay my tab. When I got back she was gone. So that Friday I called her and invited her to another club, she told me she was at another bar and would call me when she got out, which she did. Well we ended up on the phone for about 4 hours talked about sex and casual dating. That following Saturday she showed up at my job to see me, then again that Sunday. Then that Monday she asked me to come over to her place before work which I did. Then that Wednesday shit got weird. She confronted me in the bar talking about how it doesn't feel casual and I should only talk to her when we wanna fuck. I told her she was fucking crazy and walked away. Well she found me again later that night and was all "Kiss me!" so of course I did. However there was an air of bullshit over her the whole night so at closing time I just left without saying a word to her. Then she called me acting all hurt that I left. We talked for another 2 hours on the phone about shit involving me and her. Well now its Friday and She hasn't returned my text or my phone call, just one of each I am no stalker. What the hell is up with this girl?

silverghost
01-2008-11, 12:53 PM
Ok so here is the set up. My buddy and I go to the same bar every Wednesday, free beer, but it is also a great place to sarge. There is a two set that is there every Wednesday also an HB5 and an HB7. I opened the two set about 4 weeks ago but really didn't produce anything out of it. Well about 3 weeks the HB7 asked for my number so of course I gave it to her. At closing time she asked me to go home with her. I was my friends ride that week so I couldn't bail on him so I had to turn down her offer. Then two weeks ago she asked me to go home with her again I said sure this time, just let me pay my tab. When I got back she was gone. So that Friday I called her and invited her to another club, she told me she was at another bar and would call me when she got out, which she did. Well we ended up on the phone for about 4 hours talked about sex and casual dating. That following Saturday she showed up at my job to see me, then again that Sunday. Then that Monday she asked me to come over to her place before work which I did. Then that Wednesday shit got weird. She confronted me in the bar talking about how it doesn't feel casual and I should only talk to her when we wanna fuck. I told her she was fucking crazy and walked away. Well she found me again later that night and was all "Kiss me!" so of course I did. However there was an air of bullshit over her the whole night so at closing time I just left without saying a word to her. Then she called me acting all hurt that I left. We talked for another 2 hours on the phone about shit involving me and her. Well now its Friday and She hasn't returned my text or my phone call, just one of each I am no stalker. What the hell is up with this girl?

Lesson of the day: Write 100 times: I wont fall for women's hoops ever again.

Tenmagnet
01-2008-12, 07:07 PM
Sounds like this girl is kind of crazy...

Why are you talking for 4 hours and 2 hours about this or that? That's NOT what you do when you're having something casual with a girl. I almost never talk to a girl for more than 20 minutes at a time.

If it's YOU that is making these conversations go long, your phone game sucks. If it's HER that wants to talk to you for 2 hours about "casual relationships", she's a nut.

Babagadoosh
01-2008-13, 06:55 AM
Thank you to both of you. I have written I will not jump through hoops for a woman well over 100 times now and to the other response..Yeah she is a crazy well you know the rest.

tallguy40
01-2008-14, 10:13 PM
I agree with tenmagnet she is crazy...MOVE ON!!!