PDA

View Full Version : I finally understood the trick with drunk, party girls! THANKS STYLE!!!!!

Criptico
01-2008-10, 04:21 AM
Hello to all,

I have been posting quite a while, regarding how diffiult it was to sarge in some nightclus, due to :

1) the high level of music
2) the stupidity of the girls in them

which made my Game alost impossible, therefore it was:

1) impossible to speak
2) Impossible to be understood and get attraction on the game

And I was deadly angry :mad:, because I knew that the same, identycal techniques in other places and especially countries were fabulous.

I decided to go back to the Basics that is always useful.
SO I picked up the Game which I already have read, and went here and there, reading it...
ANd I found something that 15 months ago I havenever taken into account:

STEP 3 of CHAPTER 8 of the Games says
"The smarter a girl is, the better it [The Game]works. Party girls with attention deficit disorder generally don't stick around to hear routines. A more perceptive, wordly or educated girl will listen and think, and soon find herself ensnared

:eek: :eek: :eek:
This has been an open eye again for me!
Fantastic!!

Those parties girls with mini skirts and the tits outside their bras, dancing like idiots, and behaving even worse...
Are not worth it at all!

And they are probably a disaster in bed!

ACTION PLAN:
I decided to change my Game!
Discoteques with loud music away!
Clubs with drunk idiot chicks..away!
It's just a loss of time and frame!!

Thanks, Style, thanks alot for this memorable sentence!!
Criptico

TonyG
01-2008-11, 09:49 AM
smart girls can get drunk and party, its true its harder to game party chicks with standart game but its not impossible. i met some great girls in partys that i kept talking with after dont use this line as an excuse for failing party game.

TheOC
01-2008-11, 10:05 AM
It's true that smarter girls will get ensared easier, but don't let that discourage you from the club scene!

You just need to calibrate your game for the situation. It is well know that your energy level has to be one step up from whoever your target is. So at a club, where the overall energy level is through the roof, your energy level need to be one step up to get any sort of conversation or interest.

_Hollywood_
01-2008-11, 10:12 AM
I don't get it...

crazy club party girls are sooooo easy to hook up with, especially in clubs, and ESPECIALLY ON THE DANCE FLOOR.

Just because style says it doesn't mean it's true!

If you're gonna quote that, quote where he says "sarging is for losers" too.

Green Hell
01-2008-11, 11:18 AM
I don't get it...

crazy club party girls are sooooo easy to hook up with, especially in clubs, and ESPECIALLY ON THE DANCE FLOOR.

Just because style says it doesn't mean it's true!

If you're gonna quote that, quote where he says "sarging is for losers" too.

Crazy Club party girls are also drunk, and stupid. Yes, they're easy to hook up with on the dance floor, but thats taking into account you're very self confident, and furthermore, good looking. If you're not good looking, the crazy party girls ARENT that easy.

TheOC
01-2008-11, 11:51 AM
If we are going to quote style, look at what he said about "good looks". In The Game he talks extensively about he is not a "classically good looking" guy, but with the correct grooming, style and confidence he becomes extremely attractive.

Just don't confuse "good looks" with "attractiveness".

Furthermore, you should never entertain the thoughts that "I am not good looking enough", or "The other guy is better looking, so he can get more chicks". This sort of negative socialization has no place in the game, or any aspect of your life.

silversixone
01-2008-12, 12:51 PM
And they are probably a disaster in bed!

Ahh, dude, some of them wear miniskirts and have their tits outside their bras BECAUSE they're absolute fuckin' monsters in the sack.

Silver

Criptico
01-2008-13, 03:55 AM
Guys,
thanks everyone for your answers.
Just back again for a big club/disco (so to demonstrate you I am not giving it up, but trying to improve that Game as well)
(Do you really believe an Italian from the South gives up so quickly?)

So here is yesterdays report out:
2 E-mails close
4 #close
1 Kiss close.

My voice gone to hell. Yes, the loudspeakers level were only 128dB higher than my voice yesterday.
DO you know what?
I feel like I got nothing in my hands. Yes. Cause all of them are all cold closes and you can bet by the time I phone game them, they will not hook.
(I am pretty good at phone gaming and setting day 2 in Italy, Poland, Hungary, Netherlands, etc etc....)

Fine. I will try anyhow.

Problem with those clubs is probably age.
I got an email from a HB8. 18 years old.

When asked in A3:

"what are you looking for in a guy, his presence,maybe?"
She openly admitted:
" No. I do not care. He has to be brown, good looking, tall and with muscles"
At which I replied :
"Cool. Seems like I have 3 of those, good for you"
At which she bustered laughing and pulled in the friend to tell her all my jokes My wing was keeping her friend away)

Then I went with the "Beauty is common routine" and she did not even realise, because she WAS STUPID!
(try this routine with a 27-35 years old HB and then you will tell me, how much better it goes!")

By the way: 2 days ago, in another DISCO a HB told me :
"I realise you guys won't have many chances here, my 6, 7 friends do not like foreigners. They like local English, and you are Italians. You are foreigners .I admit we are were provincial..."

So it might well be the wrong 1 milion people city...
That's it.
Sarge on (looser or not..)

marcelus
01-2008-16, 10:31 AM
yeah i kind of have the same problem that you had with sargeing in places where they play loud music, for instance on dancefloors.

I dont really manage to project that i have a higher value without talking. My body language indicates disinteress but then i dont show the HB nothing :p. I dance pretty good but i feel like if i start dancing with a girl then im showing her IOIs

how should i do?

derek817
01-2008-16, 12:11 PM
looks natural looks have nothing to do with your game. even though there is a cut off point...i.e u cant have a fucking tumor on your face. but style is important your hair and smile are the most other important thing. neways party girls are AFC territory especially drunk one its the oppurtunity for AFC to shine. PUA turn off there game in comfort and in/around party girls.

TheOC
01-2008-16, 01:41 PM
When asked in A3:

"what are you looking for in a guy, his presence,maybe?"
She openly admitted:
" No. I do not care. He has to be brown, good looking, tall and with muscles"
At which I replied :
"Cool. Seems like I have 3 of those, good for you"
At which she bustered laughing and pulled in the friend to tell her all my jokes My wing was keeping her friend away)

By the way: 2 days ago, in another DISCO a HB told me :
"I realise you guys won't have many chances here, my 6, 7 friends do not like foreigners. They like local English, and you are Italians. You are foreigners .I admit we are were provincial..."

So it might well be the wrong 1 milion people city...
That's it.
Sarge on (looser or not..)

You my friend, need to read about the fine art of the shit-test.

ZPower
01-2008-16, 03:28 PM
Suck in bed??? what r u talking about?? open you pants not your eyes, and u'll see, in bed, how they'll sux u dry. :-)

Criptico
01-2008-17, 02:44 AM
Marcelus,
I totally agree with Derek.

Let's make one thing clear, guys.
There are many different ways to x-close a HB.

Those different ways are different ways of playing different games.
When we in this forum refer to the Mystery method, we mean all the techniques developed by mystery and his team.

I keep on reading posts here and there of people boasting themselves of being PUA's when they are dancing drunk with drunk girls on the dancing floor and k-closing.

Some others just shoot on 100 girls per night trying to open them in whatever manner and then hope they get laid by 1.
This makes 1% success.

Now that is a good game as long as the are happy with it and fell good about it
BUT, that's not "THE GAME"

Did you read anywhere in the book Style or Mystery going dancing on the danciong floors, to get HB's?

Did u ever see videos of Matador or wohever else of the group swinging around a disco with a bottle of Coke and Rum?
I did not.

SO:

if we refer to "THE GAME" we need to talk.
We need to talk in the right way
We can do that in an environment which allows you to do that.

Do you know what those places are?
Luna Park coffe shops, Gyms, School, meetup groups etc etc and Churces!

Did I write discoteques?
NO. I did not. (which does not mean you don't go there anymore, just go and have fun with your friends)
Don't lower your frame by being rejected in a situation where you wouldotherwise more succesfull

A few minths ago I posted on te same topic, Few people realy gave an answer.They said it had been discussed somewhere else.
I did not find it.
I had to find it by myself,by keeping back the book and re-reading it to a deeper level.
Then I got the answer.

I gamed before all of it.
My f-close rate was 40, 50%
NOw, by going to clubs I risk to lower it to 5%. (I don't take the remaining 95% as my personal fault)

But since I started this rose up to 80-90%. (I take the remaining 10% as my personal improvement area).
Sarge on!

Criptico
01-2008-17, 02:56 AM
You my friend, need to read about the fine art of the shit-test.

Indeed.
To which my answer was :"yes. you are and you know what? If you concentrate more you can be evn more provoncial than that!"
She laughed.
But shit tests are easy to overcome.

I just wanted to have a chat with her. She seemed nice and her blind love for her boyfriend, that had been lasting for so long, did not minimally tarnish me

I got her number anyhow; and now we are friends (better than that?)

The problem was another: "she was telling me nothing I did already not know about"
Cheers,
Criptico

marcelus
01-2008-17, 03:22 PM
thanx Criptico and derek for you answer

I already game in every place where i can find a HB as in shops, cafés, librarys etc but the game works when your im out dancing aswell. There are (at least where i live) intelligent, and sober HBs out clubbing, You can have a sensible conversation with them. But after a conversation it can be nice to go dancing with the girl and there i have problems with kino escalation. so my question was how do i kino escalate while dancing?

i dont undestand why you hate dancing so much criptico =)
as you may have read in the game style took dance classes, i doubt it was to dance salsa with his friends just to have fun...

Criptico
01-2008-18, 03:56 AM
Hello Marcelus,

Super. Just to make one point clearer.
Not true I do not like dancing.

I have been dancing salsa for six months AND used to be a DJ when I was in Italy. 2 years.

Maybe those Italians from Florence in the forum still remember of DJ-SUN :-)

The point is : salsa, or any other dance will not work when you use it for A1.
Simple, no?
That does not mean you cannot dance open with A1, BUT:
- you really have to look like a TYPE, or extremely good looking
- HB are so drunk they do not even pay attention

BUT:
Since A stands for Attraction, and the above is working, wel: then the HB has already HERSELF decided to OPEN YOU.
And tat's not the structure of the Game; fine.
Or even better (quicker)
You step up to S2 and bypass all that's in between.

I used to use salsa as my friends to open sets.
Crash and Burn
I learnt that is something you'd more wisely use in C1 and C2.
That's where DANCING is great.
Hey, but why does this work in C's?

Becuase:
- you have generated attraction
- you are cool to dance with
- the HB wants to dance with YOU only. So what? She is not surrounded by her group of AMOG friends pulling her away from you.
And, incredibly speaking, the dancing floor becomes your confort zone of the night (or one of the many..)
You care of loud music at that point?
No! You' re the cool guy to spend time with, your A2 was strong enough.
Carry on.
With what?
Kino!

Doing this is extremely easy, once you are there (try kino in A1 and epxerience a super quick crash and burn)
Salsa allows you to touch the woman.
Dance, progressive, techno, will not so much.

But still not impossible, with those you can rub your hips, your shoulders.Touch slowly, like "it happened" then insists.
Micro-calibrate. Adapt your touching frequecy/style.

You will immediately feel/ understand when and if she's into you..

Sarge on!

By Criptico - DJ SUN

marcelus
01-2008-18, 07:35 AM
haha thanks it was a good reply -DJ SUN.
Im latino just as you are so I find it easy to dance salsa:). unfortunately there are very few clubs that play salsa where i live, the music is dance, techno etc. And that is more tricky... do you got some more advice on how to kino on techno?

fings
01-2008-18, 08:03 AM
i think if you keep at those so-called dumb girls you'll eventually master them. why cut out all that pu$$y?

ZPower
01-2008-18, 11:31 AM
i think if you keep at those so-called dumb girls you'll eventually master them. why cut out all that pu$$y?

As sad and bad as it sounds, i agree with this guy

Pablo Escobar
01-2008-19, 05:33 AM
Hey Criptico, You cool buddy,

I have come across this site and it great eye opener for anyone who avoids club/dance game. The article in this site has made me understand why club/dance game is not working efficiently for me and alike.

check it out

learnclubdance.com

Criptico see you soon.