PDA

View Full Version : Are you Drunk?

2ManyWomen
01-09-2008, 07:10 PM
I've been trying to get a good response to

"Are you drunk?"

on here using search function for 'shit test' and 'drunk' and had no luck.

What would you say?

Sheek
01-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Well? Are you?

2ManyWomen
01-09-2008, 08:02 PM
The interesting part was I was asked this by an ex f-buddy. I'm pretty sure she was trying to lower my value in her eyes by shit testing me. I've never had that happen. Wierd.

Vulture629
01-09-2008, 08:26 PM
If all else fails, be an asshole.

Chick: Are you drunk?
Me: Do you want me to be? Wanna know if your roofies are working right or something?

Chick: Are you drunk
Me: Well I'm talking to you so I guess I am

wanderer
01-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Are you noticeably drunk when they ask you this? You know, slurring and shit.

For the girl you know:
I can't get drunk around you, you'd try and take advantage of me.
Or some variant. The frame being she wants to take advantage of you while your drunk.

For girls you don't know:
No but I've been smoking crack since noon, so I'm definitely something. <change subject immediately>

You would like that wouldn't you? I've gotta be careful around you.

I hope not, I've been drinking Odouls all night.

Define drunk.

If you are really wasted just go with it. Don't be defensive like most angry drunks. Just have fun with it.

Pony Boy
01-09-2008, 08:43 PM
HAHAHHA. I LOVE THAT ONE.

2ManyWomen
01-09-2008, 08:53 PM
If all else fails, be an asshole.

Chick: Are you drunk?
Me: Do you want me to be? Wanna know if your roofies are working right or something?

I am an asshole. I told her "Uh, no." then lifted my eyebrows and turned my shoulders to her.

Vulture629
01-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Thx I'm good at comebacks. Those are my trump cards of pickup. Heres some more.

Me: Not yet, you can still get me a drink tho

Me: Do ppl ask you that on Sunday?

Me: I don't know, do you think your attractive?
Chick: ya/I know I am, anything to boost their really LSE
Me: I'm not drunk yet.

Say these to any 9 or 10 and you'll probably get some laughs and you'll be in like sin.

Vulture629
01-09-2008, 09:04 PM
The interesting part was I was asked this by an ex f-buddy.

Well consider the history yall two had. Were you drunk when you banged her? Was she drunk? Is her self esteem low to the point where she thinks she can only attract drunk guys? If you know her well enough for her to be an FB, it could be a whole bunch of stuff that made her ask that.

I thought it was a total stranger who asked you that. If its someone you know and your out with them, it could mean "can you drive me home?" or "are you having fun around me?" I don't know, if a female I know asks if I'm drunk I'll more often than not take it as plain curiosity and answer accordingly

Flex88
01-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Q. Are you drunk?

A. Not enough to sleep with you

2ManyWomen
01-09-2008, 09:14 PM
The interesting part was I was asked this by an ex f-buddy.

Well consider the history yall two had. Were you drunk when you banged her?

Yes we were, very, and have been most of the times that we've done it.

When we used to be ...you know... playing the old "hide the mentos" she would often at the bar ask me "are you drunk" if she had just shown up. I guess she actually wanted to know then, but this time i'm thinking that she was hinting that she thinks i'm a drunk. Oh well.

GypsyTilt
01-09-2008, 09:15 PM
(I've used this, but im cocky funny)

Are you drunk?

(Look her up and down)
Obviously not enough!
(Then just laugh and see if she kinos, I get so many shoulder shoves with this one)

xxEightxx
01-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Where is that link about the difference between a Neg and an insult...

DanJer
01-10-2008, 12:59 AM

Repeat for good measure....

Vulture629
01-10-2008, 11:18 AM
You won't be needing it cuz I'm gonna tell you the difference right now. Good execution is the difference between a neg and an insult. If females are taking your cocky funny negs as insults there is something wrong with your execution.

Inslult =/= Making fun. All I do is make fun of females, I never insult. And if I do insult, I make it cut deep. Here's an example...

Female: Are you drunk

When executed right, and I mean your body language is good, you don't sound/look like you are mad at her, she won't take offence to it at all. Here's my example of an insult.

Female: Are you drunk?
Me: Why would you ask something like that? And I'll tell you something else, if I were drunk it wouldn't matter cuz your still ugly.

That is an insult. Straight and to the point with nothing held back. I don't insult ppl, just make fun of them. Stop taking everything so seriously.

xxEightxx
01-10-2008, 11:53 AM
It was a rhetorical question.

Telling a girl you are only talking to her because you are drunk is not a FDQ. It can be a form of teasing, but a lot of that depends on the context of the conversation. Odds are i would bet it's just a shit test. Best way to pass a shit test is to follow the immortal words of former secretary of defense Mcnamara 1) never answer the question that is asked to you, and 2) never say never.

AndersonPUA
01-10-2008, 12:20 PM

That is perfect :)