PDA

View Full Version : Need advice - balancing PU with LTR

Juno_
01-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Recently I got involved in the game and have been going out almost every night, progressing at a rapid pace, picking up a lot of chicks.. both day and night time.. Its all so much fun to me, but then I have the LTR..

I told LTR that I wasnt ready for a mature relationship.. and after dating a girl for 2.5 years, obviously this completely broke her heart.. Heres the catch, I love this girl and I want to be with her, but I also want to go out and have fun.. I realize that you can't have the cake and eat it too, but what the hell do I do.. have any of you guys been in this situation before? Currently we are still hanging out but we are not together.. although we still tell each other i love you...

---------------------

On a side note.. I met a HB9 at work 3 days ago, I fucked her within 2 days of knowing her.. and now she's becoming a clingy bitch. So what.. maybe I said all the right things to fuck her.. I don't want another relationship! How do I avoid this?

LiftinW8s
01-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Heres the catch, I love this girl and I want to be with her, but I also want to go out and have fun..
So you still love her and your out fucking other girls? Dude you 19! Theres plenty of time to be with 1 girl who you really love. If your already out and about screwing other girls, there no reason to keep giving this one hope, unless you drop all this PU shit and focus on the relationship. You cant have your cake and eat it to. Go ahead and try but it will come back to bite you in the ass. Go out and enjoy picking up girls while your young.

Mufasa88
01-09-2008, 10:53 AM
I'm in the same situation. But I "Mystery Method" for my confidence and train myself for when/if the LTR breaks.

You can be in a LTR while attracting girls and building comfort (without the intimate KINO if you want) without reaching the seduction phase, but still trying to maintain attraction.

It's fun..

What do you think?

silverghost
01-09-2008, 04:37 PM
I think some people are losing the perspective of the game. We learn the game (at least this is about me) so when this exceptional woman comes to your life you ll be able to make her fall for you. Now what u tell me is that u do have that exceptional woman and u wanna go out there have fun with girls that might not even be good for you. And how you know you ll find again some exceptional woman that are very rare in our days. At least for me because i ve met countless women and still I rarely if ever enter a relationship. I think the best way is to get a break from her and u ll realize how much you miss her. Although if she also takes a break from you there is no saying if she ll come back.
Put goals in your life mate. Even style stopped sarging when he found Lisa. (No idea if they are still together though) Dont make sarging a goal by itself.

LoveCharm
01-09-2008, 04:52 PM
^^^^ i disagree. Not completely though.

I've broken up with my Ex girlfriend (who loved me a lot and i did her too) around 7 months ago now. I was well in love but it needed to end because i have all the time in the world to settle down and be with that special one. One thing i knew was that i did not want to get to 35-40yrs and be with a woman and think "shit, i wished i'd have played around more when i was younger. I can't do that now".... Well i'm 22 and at this moment i can and personally i need to. I want to dip my toes in different sands before i lay on a beach. Just because i fell in love doesn't mean it's not going to happen again and again. There's a woman out there right now who i'm going to marry one day. She just doesn't know it yet (and neither do i haha).

silverghost
01-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Yeap i think its based on the person. Tbh for me its hard to find the woman i am looking for because i am hell picky in women i wanna get into a relationship. so since i ve done some stuff I d get into a relationship like that. Ofcourse different people different needs. Your opinion is well respected:)

Juno_
01-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the advice.. at this point we're broken up but its like we're together.. best thing for me but no clue how long it will last..

_Hollywood_
01-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Listen man...when I was 19 I was in the SAME EXACT boat as you. I met this girl when I was 17 and we dated for 2.5 years. She was 19 when we met, like 21 when we broke up.

Anyway, I completely understand how you're feeling, and how she's feeling. It's a terrible feeling to end a relationship like that, but I also understand that life progresses and you go through phases. Now, you very well might be in love with her, I'm not doubting that at all. However, after breaking up with my gf I realized that I was simply just attached strongly, and never really LOVED her. I'm not saying that's the case...but something to keep in mind.

Anyway, this has nothing to do with "game". This is life, and sometimes in life you need to make decisions not based on little acronyms.

I wanted to get out and be single and explore the world, and if there's even a little part of you that wants to do that, I say DO IT. If you don't, you're gonna be thinking about other girls (and also fucking them, obviously) while you're still in this relationship, which is wrong. It's better to break up than to cheat, that's my opinion anyway.

Everything happens for a reason, and if you guys are really meant to be together, you will both go through your phases as you should, then maybe your paths will cross again.

Until then, go out, have fun, be honest and sincere with her because she loves you and you love her, but stay strong and don't let her emotions change what you know you want. Breaking up with that girl was one of the best things I've done, and I realized I should've done it much sooner. I've been single and just doing whatever I want since then, just about 3 years.

You'll go through MANY changes over the next few years (and the rest of your life), and just make the right decision for what is best for you at the time. Life works out, but it's too short to not have fun along the way. Do what's right for YOU, and take the advice given to you here with a grain of salt, even from me. You're the only one who knows how you're feeling and what you really want.

Also this is VERY VERY IMPORTANT - If you choose to break up with her, BREAK UP with her. I have more than a few close friends who have serious girlfriends (beautiful ones you'd think they're crazy for breaking up for). They break up, bang PLENTY of other girls, but then just get back together again. This might sound like the best case scenario for some people, but trust me it's stupid and it sucks lol. A lot of this happens because they don't spend enough time APART from each other to figure out what they really want, and they just go back to what's comfortable. If you break up with a girl and keep talking to her, hanging out with her, etc...it's not gonna give you an accurate idea of what life is like WITHOUT her, which is very important when deciding what you really want.