PDA

View Full Version : Getting Bored With Pick Up

Skullz
01-2008-09, 03:12 AM
Hey guys, i'm not sure weather i should of posted this question in this thread so if it's wrong please place it in the Right place.

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have been getting bored with pickup? i know it sounds weired but lately after a couple of months of going out doing the same old thing all the time i've been getting bored with it, maybe i have a problem lol, but just curious to here weather or not any of you are getting bored?

pfb03
01-2008-09, 06:30 AM
Yo man, maybe ur using the same stuff over again, in which case start using some new stuff, either learned or made up.

Maybe ur gettin no where and it seems like its not worth it...progress goes in leaps instead of steps, messed up I kno but its the way it is :(

Maybe ur at the point where u get ur first downer about ur hobby, like I do with Kung Fu. I get down for like 2 mths, then after that, I'm fired up for like 10.

Take a break if u want, its just about doing what makes ur life fuller really, rather then this being the main component in my view anyway, we're not all as perfect as I am :)

I reckon its a case of what do you want to do? Are u at a plae within yourself where u dont need this game anymore? Is it about gaming or becoming your best self for you? I personally could'nt stop playing if a train hit me!!

Good luck.

DeadEyeDick
01-2008-09, 06:39 AM
Moved from Off-Topic to Discussion. Off-Topic is for anything OTHER than game-related discussions. :)

deValmont
01-2008-09, 08:16 AM
Are you getting bored with PU or with your results?

Are you getting what you expected?

layla17
01-2008-09, 08:57 AM
That's a good question deValmont. I think that is the most important thing to look at. Try something different it might add some spice to your average night.

Pony Boy
01-2008-09, 09:15 AM
know it sounds weired but lately after a couple of months of going out doing the same old thing all the time i've been getting bored with it
variety is the spice of life.

silverghost
01-2008-09, 04:07 PM
Getting bored with PU is like saying i am getting bored of getting laid... So probably you dont get the results you want:) Also life aint just about PU. You need balance in your life. (If only i d get one euro every time I use this sentence...). Improve your self and your life and i guarantee you u cant get bored:)

Throttle
01-2008-09, 04:39 PM
I don't know how you can be bored of PU if it's working well for you. I game everytime I'm out with friends and I love it.

Flex88
01-2008-09, 09:29 PM
Theres always the challenge there... even for the best of us. Stop chasing 6-7's and go for the bigger fish like 9-10s.. now that shouldn't leave you bored.