PDA

View Full Version : I made a 9 my GF. Now what ?

spaul410
01-07-2008, 03:15 AM
So I got this 9 now, from learning the game and treating her like I couldn't give a shit about her, push/pull, etc.. I started really liking her and told her i wanted her to be my gf. I know I know..... lame! But I actually like this one, this is the first time I really liked anyone after learning the game.

So the last girlfriend i had before this one, i was a total bitch afc pussy who bended over backwards to please her. I don't want that to ever happen again.
So now the whole thing is starting, she wants me to call her all the time, give her all this attention, blah blah. How do i handle this without being a chump?

I want to keep this one interested, on her toes, fend off other pua's (sorry guys) and keep my own value.

any tips?

TheBandit
01-07-2008, 04:34 AM
Never give in to her demands. Never do the things she wants you to do, unless you want to do them also. Be spontanious. Surprise her. Keep her happy not by doing what she wants you to do, but by being an interesting man who brings something new and wild into her life.

And lay down the law early on. For example, the other week I walked GermanGirl home and she asked me to text her once I got home so that she'd know I was home safe. I told her no, and that I never do that - because if I forgot then she'd be up all night panicking. Now, true as that is, the message behind it is "no, i won't do that because you want me to".

Fending off other PUA's? Well, become the most interesting thing in her life and she'll be less interested in other men.

Hope that helps,

-B

xxEightxx
01-07-2008, 10:21 AM
I'll let you in on a little secret about women. They rarely say what they mean. So when you hear your girlfriend say something like "why haven't you called me in two days?" she is expressing more than the simple fact you haven't called her in two days. There is an emotional state that is fueling these words, figure out what that emotion is and you can properly address it. (Trust? Insecurity?)

Aaron AO
01-07-2008, 10:24 AM
fuck her.

but yeah... fun interesting and dynamic.

_Hollywood_
01-07-2008, 10:39 AM
This is what I love about "game" lol. WHY is wanting to stick with one girl who you think is beautiful and you like her...lame? WTF.

Anyway, follow your heart and commit yourself to her if that's what you want, no offense but you're fuckin 27 years old, if you find someone you want to settle down with, do it.

She wants to call you every day? OH NO, DON'T LOSE THE FRAMEz0RZ!1!1! You're her boyfriend, that's what boyfriends do.

For example, the other week I walked GermanGirl home and she asked me to text her once I got home so that she'd know I was home safe. I told her no, and that I never do that - because if I forgot then she'd be up all night panicking. Now, true as that is, the message behind it is "no, i won't do that because you want me to".

.................................................. .................................................. ...........................................DUDE... ..................................................

Come on...seriously. You find a girl who clearly cares about you enough to want to know you're home safe, and you pull shit like that on her? Are you fucking kidding me? Are you really that caught up in "game" to forget what it's like to be a human being? "no, I never do that" lol...or fuckin make her happy by sending her a text that takes 4 seconds when you get home. It will make her smile and put her to ease before she goes to sleep. She's a fucking person, not a toy.

True Pimp
01-07-2008, 10:56 AM
You don't have to "bend over backwards" for someone, even if it is a HB9, like you said, who might want to be treated nicer than your average girl. But guess what? It's not necessarily "bad" to spoil your girlfriend and treat her nice! First of all, you are past attraction, and she agreed to be your girlfriend, so you don't need to play all these hard-to-get games all the time. You already got her! I also know an amazing number of girls who want their boyfriend to treat them nice, and they treat them nicely in return! Everything in moderation, of course but I think you can find the middle ground between being someone's bitch and being a total asshole (which is what most people in this threat suggest) by just being normal ;)

If you doing something makes her happy- then why not do it? She'll most likely do something nice for you too :) If it's becoming one-sided though, Then and only then should you start worrying about being too giving...

Aaron AO
01-08-2008, 04:55 AM
game is for picking up girls.

not relationships.

seldomseen
01-08-2008, 04:59 AM

not relationships.

you're dead wrong

LoveCharm
01-08-2008, 05:37 AM
Enjoy the relationship dude. You know what an AFC is so DON'T BE ONE. I've found that making her slightly jealous now and again will keep her attraction pumping. E.G My ex was at home and she started texting me whilst i was at a bar with a few friends. A girl walked by who looked like my girlfriend and i told my girlfriend that it made me all horny. I was giving my girlfriend a NEG in a way but it wasn't directed to her. I was complimenting her by saying she gets me horny but it was negative because she now believed i was horny in a social gathering with women. I would never have cheated on her but she knows that i have done in the past with other girlfriends. That would have kept her on the edge. *I wasn't bullshitting either, i really did get the horn** haha. TBH if she asks if you've ever cheated on a girl before say "yes, long time ago though". It won't make you look bad to her THAT MUCH but it'll atleast implant in her mind that, once again, you are preselected, even in a releationship. You can tell her you won't/have never cheated to keep her at ease OR you can tell you won't cheat/but have done, and have the back of her mind knowing you have done it before and you may do it again... understand?

Be nice to her as you are her boyfriend, but only as nice as she is to you.

_Hollywood_
01-08-2008, 08:52 AM

not relationships.

Thank you for being one of the exact things that need to be changed about these forums. That's the WRONG mindset to have. I can't even keep responding to this or I'm gonna get pissed off lol.

DeadEyeDick
01-08-2008, 08:57 AM

not relationships.

:eek:

The Emotional Progression Model (as explained in Magic Bullets) is for meeting and attracting women. Many things may follow from doing that, including monogamous relationships, multiple relationships, informal dating, friends with benefits, and playing with yourself at home in your room at home at night.

Aaron, you've been contributing a lot of good things to the Forum, but I'm afraid you have this concept entirely wrong.

I don't want to hi-jack this thread, just to get it back on track.

As to the original question, I agree with Hollywood and others, and to add to that:

Think about what you DO want, not what you want to avoid, or you might get that, too. You can't "become" AFC ... it's not like catching a cold.

If she's someone you want to spend time with, and you want to experience that, go for it.

As for her wanting to talk to you a lot, um, who would YOU rather talk to and spend time with:

A. A hot girl you like, who smells good, and presumably wants to do unspeakable things with you in private; or

B. A bunch of dopey guys, including us.

If the answer is A, you're in good shape. :)

Aaron AO
01-08-2008, 09:11 AM
i meant serious relationships, like getting married or 6 year+ relationships. i should have elaborated because re-reading my post, i might have sounded as if I said game is useless in any kind of relationship which is completley untrue. game does lead you to serious relationships granted, but when you do meet that special someone, i definitley would tone it down. for example, here we have seen that this guy is totally gaming too much. his girlfriend is genuinly concerned for him and only wants a short little text, but hes overthought it. there really is nothing to think about most of the time when you're in a relationship of this kind.

when you're madly in love with a girl, i understand maintaing respect for yourself but also respecting and looking after your girlfriend. i just don't think extreme game is needed. for example, i think cocky-funny when you're 2-3 years in should be really toned down. you should be able to build your relationship on natural attraction. e.g. me personally, i dont want to be gaming my wife when i have two children with her.

obviously yeah, game does lead to relationships but i do think it should be toned down. of course when you're out in the social arena with her, no doubt that gaming can help you completley control the table and give you good social value but when it comes to one on one time with your loved one, i dont think its neccesary. obviously she might sometimes pull some "shit tests" hahha or tantrums but thats just all natural and should be part of her that you still love.

DeadEyeDick
01-08-2008, 09:37 AM
Thanks for clarifying that.

The term "game" also has negative connotations. In a long-term relationship, though, I think it's important to continue to keep it fun, interesting and new.

This can be a challenge, but a central complaint that men and women have in long term relationships is that they don't feel appreciated by the other person, it is mundane and boring, etc.

This is far from where the OP is now, though.

Latinluva
01-08-2008, 09:50 AM
See my thread>

http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=370644#post370644

Green Hell
01-08-2008, 11:33 AM
I agree with hollywood. Once you're in comfort/seduction... its more or less being interesting and being human. You've already attracted her to be your girlfriend... treat her like it!

Now, don't be a complete bitch and bend over backward for her, but there is nothing wrong with calling her every day and such.

I think one thing DD and Juggler can attest to is having much better long term skills than MM shows. MM is all about the pickup. Some of the C+F and conversational skills you learn from those two guys are great context for connecting with people and having a good time.

One other thing, this is real real subtle and not asshole at all, but if you wanna have a girlfriend and not bend over backwards at her request, but still do the things she wants, try reframing her requests.

IE...

She asks you to meet at a coffee house at 4pm on sunday. Just reframe it... IE, i can't make 4pm, but i'd love to take you out for dinner at 8!

TheBandit
01-11-2008, 12:57 AM
Yeah. Surely game is for improving one's self, and empowering men to conquor their fears, go out there and attract the most gorgeous women alive.

I've never seen written what you're supposed to do once you've mastered that...

-B

Riff110
01-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Dude, if she's your girlfriend, whats the difference between her and the other girls? With this one, you get to be nice. Your ALLOWED, she's your girlfriend. Plus being relaxed and generally doing what YOU feel like doing is with her is why you chose her over the others. Ask yourself how you want to act with her without the world watching you.

Dont game her like a HB. She's part of your life now. This was why you picked up the books in the first place, no?

It doesnt mean you cant be INTERESTING without having to push/pull. Be adventurous and spontanious.

Thats all the thoughts i have to give.

Riff

Colin
01-11-2008, 02:00 AM
This is what I love about "game" lol. WHY is wanting to stick with one girl who you think is beautiful and you like her...lame? WTF.

Anyway, follow your heart and commit yourself to her if that's what you want, no offense but you're fuckin 27 years old, if you find someone you want to settle down with, do it.

She wants to call you every day? OH NO, DON'T LOSE THE FRAMEz0RZ!1!1! You're her boyfriend, that's what boyfriends do.

.................................................. .................................................. ...........................................DUDE... ..................................................

Come on...seriously. You find a girl who clearly cares about you enough to want to know you're home safe, and you pull shit like that on her? Are you fucking kidding me? Are you really that caught up in "game" to forget what it's like to be a human being? "no, I never do that" lol...or fuckin make her happy by sending her a text that takes 4 seconds when you get home. It will make her smile and put her to ease before she goes to sleep. She's a fucking person, not a toy.

I completely agree here man.:cool:

Keep your wits about you and stay away from doing "gamey" shit. If you landed yourself a "9" from running on your "training wheels" then good luck, that's where a lot of guys fuck up with what the concepts to "game" mean.

Also don't quit learning "game" theory and how it applies to relationships, it does. But your biggest tools are gonna be calibration and common sense.

HRHughes
01-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Hollywood is a pretty smart dude, i would listen to him.

the things that help you pick up women, are sometimes the things that will hurt a long term relationship.

Here's my ideas, and my last LTR went very well. As well i've kept an ear out and listened to people who are good at LTR's and also reasons why women break off relationships.

Keep the attraction up, keep up the cocky funny.

Keep creating sexual tension, so that you make her hot....often!

Dont become whipped.....she likes you because you're you, but she'll TEST YOU to see if you are an Emotionally and Mentally STRONG person.

However that doesnt mean become an asshole.

I ALWAYS txt'd my GF to let her know i got home safe, its just being a decent person. You have to respect the fact that someone is concerned about you, and that not everything is a game.

Dont txt her 100 times a day, but its OK to talk or contact her daily...she's your GF.