PDA

View Full Version : PU of married SHB - her husband replies

Jacobe
01-07-2008, 01:47 AM
I was in a shopping mall, when I spotted the sweetest girl/woman. She was extremely cute (late twenties, I'd say, average height). She was choosing lingerie in a store, and approaching there looked a bit creepy to me, so I strolled around a bit. To my delight, she then went into the lingerie store nextdoor and then into the third one there...:p

When she was out and the moment looked right, I approached direct with the "If I didn't approach you, I'd kick myself..." thing. (Which was right what I was feeling.) I said "I'd kick myself...", then I paused, thought a bit, and said: "I don't know exactly how long, but for long...":)

She was impressed, she said this doesn't happen to her.

It was a weird moment, though. I was in a real hurry - it was 7pm o'clock and right at that moment I was supposed to have a date with another chick very close to there, but the girl in front of me was too hot, I thought my date could wait and would probably be late in any case.

(My date wasn't a really serious thing, I was meeting her for the first time only because I found something specific attractive about her :p. She actually turned out to be quite below what I'd expected - I'd met her on the street at night and couldn't go on instant date at that time. The instant date is a marvellous tool for assessing the girl's quality right away without potentially wasting time on a planned date.)

So here I am with the SHB, and I am unwilling to go on instant date (with hindsight, I know I should have). In the 5-10 minutes I have, I try to establish enough rapport to get number and a follow up meeting.

I see marvelously all the stages of PU unfold - I see attraction is on, but comfort sets in slowly, with her replying to my day2-close attempts with questions about myself.

At one point she says she lives with her husband on an island far away for most of the year, because he owns a (large) business there. The circumstances she mentions make me smell something not totally clean in that business, but her being that hot and self-confident starts to make sense in the context.:) I mistakenly (with hindsight) understood she was here alone with her husband on the island, which I found later to be wrong. The husband thing didn't affect me much - basically all the hot girls I meet are in some sort of relationship, so as a rule of thumb I just ignore it. If it's just sex between us, it can go in parallel with the relationship, if it can be more, that relationship can end.

She wanted to take my number, saying she doesn't give hers, but I replied I don't give mine either, seeing her move (maybe wrongly) as a lack of commitment. I also wanted to be able to send her messages...

When I said I really needed to go, she dictated her number to me, and I rang her so she could see mine. She said she needed it because she doesn't pick up unknown numbers.

At around 11pm, after my date left my place, I texted the SHB a standard thing I send to girls I meet, adding the individual detail:

"Hi [her name], it was great meeting you. I really like your temperament - it must be [name of region where the island she lives on is]. Have a great weekend."

Surprisingly, no reply - usually they reply. This was Thursday night.

Yesterday I go on date from previous post. After that, at 9:15pm, I send to SHB above:

"I hope you're smiling:-)"

Shortly after I get:

"Yes, my spouse has no reason not to be smiling! But that's not your problem!" (He didn't write "none of your business", I tried to translate as closely as possible.)

I think what happened is that the husband must have read at least one of the messages, probably getting suspicious when hearing a message coming late at night. I probably made a mistake by texting a married woman at 11pm - for some reason I thought texts would go under the radar. But I read somewhere a large percentage (can't remember if 20% or even 60%) of people check their partner's cell phone, so this shouldn't be that surprising... And if she saved my number as [my name] Sexy, then I see where the trouble is coming from:p...

So what would you guys suggest next? Of course, this looks most likely lost, she won't want to jeopardize her relationship now that he knows.

Still, maybe when my dick thinks rather than my head, I could send a message from the web, so that my number doesn't appear, say at 12pm on a weekday, something like:

"I won't be able to write anymore after this message. I'm not actually sure I'm writing to the right number - I got a weird message on Sunday night. I'd sent two friendly messages before that. I'm not interested in playing games. It was a nice conversation and I thought it might be nice to continue it. Sent from: [my email address, without identification]"

Alternatively I could invite her to some sort of event or meeting where more people will be joining (some generic text, like "Tonight party at..."). But if her husband is real mad, he might show up instead...

How does all this sound?

TheBandit
01-07-2008, 04:39 AM
Sounds like she lives on a far away island and that her husband is onto you. The odds are stacked against you. If I were you, I'd concentrate my energy on the next girl.

But if you carry on then let us know the conclusion!

-B

cenobite
01-07-2008, 09:22 PM
You say his business doesn't sound clean, so if you're gonna move in on his wife, just be carefull.

Nutz
01-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Move on and chalk it up as a learning experience. You number closed a SHB! Take it as a win and sarge on! Now that you've crossed that threshold it'll be no big deal next time and you can focus on going further than a number.

MackAttack
01-08-2008, 07:51 AM
Dude he's gonna take your fucking thumbs, hahahahahahahahha

Aaaaaahahhahahahahahahah.

The_Jedi
01-08-2008, 09:59 AM
I'm assuming it never occurred to you that you may have gotten her ass kicked, as well.

Aaron AO
01-08-2008, 10:15 AM
You are an idiot. Plain and simple.

How do people get caught? Not fucking phone calls. Its TEXT messages because there is RECORD of them.

Agian, you're a fucking idiot and probably got that HB into real shit.

The funny part was she predicted it would happen and really did only want your number as a precautionary measure.

You could pretend to be a girl i guess and say "what do you mean by that:

Glock17
01-08-2008, 10:33 AM
I think it is the woman sending you the mess, pretending to be her husband so you drop the case.

Move on to next.

True Pimp
01-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Caution: Gaming married women may get your ass kicked, especially when you keep calling and texting them ;)

Plus, like others have mentioned, the girl might have got in trouble with her husband over this.

Way to be a home wrecker!

If you were gonna do this, it woulda had to be all done that same day etc.

Teo903
01-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Just move on. It sounds like a real headache, and a huge mess waiting to happen. Not worth the time at all.

You'll meet plenty of other beautiful women, so no loss for you. :)

silversixone
01-08-2008, 02:22 PM
You may think that you're "in parallel" to a woman's marriage and that you have the right to destroy it, but damn few husbands see it that way. People have killed each other over this kind of shit for centuries. You are not some divine agent of retribution that these husbands have to face because of their failings.

You're just a guy who fucks other men's wives, and apparently you're not that good at it.

Back away while you can.

Silver