PDA

View Full Version : tattoo peacock

cenobite
01-06-2008, 09:04 PM
do yall think tattoos make a good peacock. Not that I plan on getting any just for it, or will not just because its bad. Juts curious for input?

Chukwu1621
01-06-2008, 10:44 PM
To simply put it chicks like Tattoo especially tattoos that looks badass or are unique. A buddy of mine has a tattoo on his ass that says EXIT only on each side of his ass. You will not believe how intrigued women are to see his tattoo and it automatically DHV.

The_Boss
01-07-2008, 02:42 AM
Tattoos are the ultimate peacocking tool... I can't remember the last time I met a girl who ISN'T interested in guys with tattoos. They are usually drawn into the story or meaning behind it which kind of creates a personal connection that you are sharing a secret with them. peircings go hand and hand with tattys. Even if the girl would never get a tattoo herself she is still intrigued by it.

TheRogue
01-07-2008, 03:26 AM
^ The girl agrees :D

Rogue

Pony Boy
01-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Even if the girl would never get a tattoo herself she is still intrigued by it.
that piece of info is really good to know.

silverghost
01-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Try getting the word Bushido with japanese chars as a tattoo and have fun explaining to the girl about what it means etc. A friend has it and he literally makes huge DHV stories out of it.

Ntvd7
01-07-2008, 02:49 PM
I have six and am always asked about them even by women who don't look like they'd be into tattoos

Have stories for them already because it's such an easy way to get into a conversation. I always end with the tat I got in Amsterdam b/c people automatically want to know what it's like over there...

Aaron AO
01-07-2008, 02:54 PM
tattoos are the shit but i'd never get one.

xxKing
01-07-2008, 03:21 PM
I have been thinking about getting one for awhile, but im looking to find a real good reason to get one. Do everyone a favor and dont get tattos to pick up girls, its retarded.