PDA

View Full Version : I got a few questions about "Party girls"

Guero_Mex
01-06-2008, 07:14 PM
I havent really been to many parties. Mostly because I dont like drinking, I dont know many people who party and they are mostly sausage fests with 3 girls for a group of guys. Sometimes its as many as 15 guys for 3 girls.

I got a question though for those who are expirenced with parties.

Is it true alot of "party girls" are "sluts/players"?
And that they get fucked at parties most of the time?

Would you say most party girls are like this way?
Party girls easier to pick up?
Would it be wise to try to start a relationship with a party girl?
Or do many party girls hold their own and dont have sex with different guys every saturday night?

Because I can just imagine how alcohol that shuts down the logical part of the brain, and a house full of sausage can cause this. But at the same time I might be over thinking this

Oh yeah, Im talking about girls around the age of 16-23

El_Ricardo
01-06-2008, 07:20 PM
i would suggest that you go to the right parties/clubs that aren't sausage fests and find out for yourself. it's not something you can really generalize about though, like most things it's a case by case basis. except in these atmospheres most girls imo are looking to get fucked whether it be that night or a couple dates down the road.

silverghost
01-06-2008, 07:35 PM
I ll only talk from expirience and what I see here in Greece. Probably in different countries its different so I dont know. I will only speak on what I ve seen on clubs and parties since for me its the ideal setting for pick up.

Is it true alot of "party girls" are "sluts/players"?
Nope. At least not any more than the girls that u meet elsewhere.

And that they get fucked at parties most of the time?
I had sex on bathrooms on clubs but i also had sex on my university so... So there aint a rule about it. But no its actually rare.

Would you say most party girls are like this way?
Not really

Party girls easier to pick up?
If you play it right yes. Because they are used of AFCs buying em drinks and stuff so when u appear with solid game thay are awe'd actually. For some they are hard to pick up for others are easier. I also wouldnt make a rule out of it.

Would it be wise to try to start a relationship with a party girl?
If you follow that lifestyle sure. If you go inside a club as THE MAN sure. If you are secure and confident that even if other men will try to pick em up, she ll stay with you, go for it. If you show jealousy or try to morph em into nice girls you lose though. Personally I wouldnt have a problem because I can pick women faster than any girl can pick guys because a woman hitting on a guy is a DLV for her (she is percieved as easy). Me picking up a woman is DHV so she hurts her image while i raise mine. Although I dont judge women based on the setting they are in. I ve met some very interesting girls on clubs.

Or do many party girls hold their own and dont have sex with different guys every saturday night?
Some girls choose to have sex with many guys other with none other with one or whatever. There is no rule really again. They are women basically. Ofcourse they do get drunk so they can excuse their slutiness for example.

Bottom line i think unless u have a really solid game and frame, starting with relationships with party girls will probably be a bad idea. On the other side be prepared for some puking from time to time, some nights with no sex (too much drinking they ll drop cold on the bed sleeping).
I am sure I forget some other stuff but I ll probably remember em with the responses i ll see:)

Guero_Mex
01-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the advice guys

Keep it coming

Saifz
01-07-2008, 01:12 PM
im not much of a partier, thus i don't look for a party girl to be my girlfriend. if i was just looking for sex, which I'm not, then I'd do it..cuz they're hot n wild. You can look at it this way man. It's not a matter of how sexually active they are as much its a matter of compatibility, if two people enjoy totally different stuff then why would they get together n maybe cause some heart-ache later on!

Johnny_Ringo
01-07-2008, 01:17 PM
They can be easy, but i guess that just depends on what you are looking for. Yes, you are more likely to meet drunk sluts at parties, than say, the grocery store. However, when you are at parties, you can tell who the sluts are. It all depends if you are looking for fools mate or if you are looking for a challenge and really want to run some game. Ultimately, the game is more than just about sex (though, it is nice). Word.

Sinn
01-07-2008, 01:47 PM
There's no way to reliably peg what a woman is like before talking to her.

Some girls actually do just like to party(Meaning drink, dance, and possibly do drugs). Other girls like to knit and have massive orgies on the weekend.

I'd say that these questions are just a form of mental masturbation to make you feel like you are "gathering information" before actually doing approaches.

The formula for getting good, is do the approaches, log what happened, find the patterns and then find solutions so that the patterns become success.

Stop worrying about what type of girls they are and start approaching them!

Im CraCcCraC
01-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Well said Sinn. Do approach. Get good. Simple.

MackAttack
01-08-2008, 07:57 AM
Attention whores are fucking annoying. Tell them to shut the fuck up. Tell them they are not as hot/interesting/amazing as they think they are, because it's true. Tell them that working in some stupid fashion chain is not a fucking achievement, because it's not. Tell them that trying so hard is pathetic, because it is. That being said some are maaadd hott.

Ucfsaxman
01-08-2008, 10:32 AM
I really try to pick and choose which parties I go to. Since I'm not much of a party guy I usually only go to ones where I know the host.Which ends up being enough(for me at least) and you instantly have social proof and a leg up on the other guys. Now my area is loaded w/ hot college chicks from the college I went to so I know people who still go there or who went there and thus parties end up being more girls than guys.

It all depends on your personal beliefs as far as what you want to do with party girls. If you know what kind of person the host is before you go than you may already know what type of chicks will be there. In my case there are always real quality chicks there who from time to time like to drink, dance and have fun but are not sluts.