PDA

View Full Version : Constant K-close problem. Please help

deValmont
01-2008-06, 05:03 PM
I keep having this problem where I can get girls into advanced kino (petting, hand holding, caressing) but just not kissing!! I feel like Style at the beginning of the game where he keeps having all these problems to kiss girls.

I'll try to break this apart see if someone can give me some advice. It would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, sorry for my non-native english.

Ok, A2 is done. I am quite confident this part of my game is solid: I can get quite a lot of IOIs and I get very good responses when I begin to escalate phisically. There's definitely attraction (or at least I can recognise the lack of it). Then, I'm not so sure about A3, I don't really know if I'm doing this very well because I keep having trouble finding things to qualify, still it can't be too bad because she'll be receptive to physical escalation so there's trust and she knows "i don't only want her for her looks".

Then the problem comes in comfort: I can have the girl in isolation with great kino and connection but I will just not be able to kiss her. Although she will be enjoying my kino and probably wanting and waiting for the kiss, she won't be facing me most of the time and it will just feel awkward to move all around just to kiss her. My problem is I never see the window of opportunity for making-out, still kino can't get any better.

I've tried to verbalize this (this was yesterday) by softly touching her lips and saying something like "I really feel like kissing you now". But she wouldn't face me anyway, she just got this shy smile on her face and said a short and incredibly fast "no". I'm quite sure she wanted to but for some reason she just felt like saying "no" instinctively. I've thought I could have grabbed her and kissed her anyway but it just felt too awkward at the moment.

What I don't get is: If she was attracted to me and she was comfortable with this "advanced" kino, how come did kissing make such a big difference?

This has happened to me twice recently and I don't really know how to act. Maybe it's just that I'm gaming too shy girls or maybe it's just a coincidence but what I know for sure is that not getting k-closes while being so damn close to it is beginning to affect my self-esteem and inner-game. It feels so bad to fail everytime at the same spot in the interaction. It feels like all the work is wasted.

Please help me out. I'm stuck

HenryHotspur
01-2008-06, 07:28 PM
It's probably coming from you. You're making it a big deal, so she's making it a big deal.

Find an interaction that leaves you in a position to go for a kiss, and go for it without making a production of it. Then pull back.

th3n3d
01-2008-06, 09:19 PM
well don't say "i feel like kissing you right now" read the kiss close it's somewhere in these forums ask her if she wants to kiss you if she says idk or yes then she wants to kiss you

deValmont
01-2008-07, 03:05 AM
Yes, well actually I had thought of the "I'm trying so hard not to kiss you now" + pull away k-close but it wouldn't make much sense as I couldn't actually have kissed her lol.

Anyway, yes I guess I'm making too much of a big deal of this and she probably sensed it.

Maybe I should work a little more on inner-game.

Thanks

TheRogue
01-2008-07, 03:21 AM
I find that the best way to get a girl ready for a k-close (lol, I haven't tried this, but it's been tried on me ;) ) is to kiss her elsewhere first, like on the neck, the ear, her face, etc. This gets her used to the sensation of your lips and lets you move naturally towards her lips. By the time you get there, a k-close should feel natural.

Cheers,

Rogue

deValmont
01-2008-07, 04:13 AM
I find that the best way to get a girl ready for a k-close (lol, I haven't tried this, but it's been tried on me ;) ) is to kiss her elsewhere first, like on the neck, the ear, her face, etc. This gets her used to the sensation of your lips and lets you move naturally towards her lips. By the time you get there, a k-close should feel natural.

Cheers,

Rogue

That sounds nice. I take note.

DonRamon
01-2008-14, 07:33 AM
This was a mayor problem for me, but i think i finally overcome it. In many occations, when i had the chance to k-close a girl (letīs say it was the obvious step to follow) i didnt do it becouse i was afraid of the rejection, so i invented excuses. So, i recommend just go for it, if you feel you have the attraction, kino, and the kclose its the natural step to come, just do it. (unless you think becouse she is talking to you its enough attraction to kiss her, but its not the case)

I hope you can understand my shitty english :)

deuz
01-2008-22, 08:13 AM
I had the same problem =) keep escalating, getting close & then just kiss, don't ask, kiss; when I managed to kclose finally, I got 4 kcloses in a row even when I went out & didn't want 2 game =)

SeattleWilly
01-2008-25, 03:33 PM

Cheers,

Rogue

Rogue is spot on here. I just go for the kiss after kino escalation. It will feel natural. IMHO, don't ask or tell a girl you want to kiss her. Just do it.

Peace,
Seattle Willy

Canuck
01-2008-28, 10:55 PM
That "perfect" moment never happens. You have to create it. If you want to kiss her and you feel like she wants to kiss you, then just kiss her. I've said this before but, what's the worst that can happen?

She's not going to say "OMG EVERYONE THIS GUY JUST TRIED TO KISS ME AND I DIDN'T KISS HIM BACK!!!!"

The worst that can happen is you don't get this kiss and you walk away, who knows maybe she'll follow. It's not like it would've went anywhere else anyways.