PDA

View Full Version : Nexted her, but was I justified in doing this?

icefyre
01-06-2008, 12:55 PM
I've known a girl for about a month now and we've become really close. I was falling hard for this girl, which was a mistake because she's also dating someone else.

Anyway, I brought up the fact that I've reached a point where I thought we should be exclusive. She totally rejected the thought of it and said we should keep things casual.

I proceded to next her because I'm looking for an exclusive LTR. I refused to live in her world of "I can use the both of you". Her response was somewhat sad, but somewhat indifferent at the same time.

She lives 200 miles away and we see each other when school is in session. I had the feeling she wanted a boyfriend at home and a boyfriend at school.

Anyway, was I wrong for putting her on the spot and asking her for this? I just didn't want to waste my time with the drama bullshit and have my life be like the last episode of "The Bachelor".

ware_ru
01-06-2008, 01:02 PM
you're wrong for having one-itis and wanting an exclusive relationship when you clearly have to learn a lot more game to live the lifestyle you truly want. fix that first.

silverghost
01-06-2008, 05:20 PM
I can use the both of you

She lives 200 miles away and we see each other when school is in session

I had the feeling she wanted a boyfriend at home and a boyfriend at school

Ok explain to me why u wanted to get exclusive with this girl again?:)

RunMan
01-06-2008, 05:23 PM
because he wants a relationship? You know...where two people are exclusive too eachother?

Great for you dude...I always felt that these skills should be put towards finding your 'other half'. Not that, that should be on your mind everytime you approach, but rather being an end goal.

silverghost
01-06-2008, 06:30 PM
because he wants a relationship? You know...where two people are exclusive too eachother?

Great for you dude...I always felt that these skills should be put towards finding your 'other half'. Not that, that should be on your mind everytime you approach, but rather being an end goal.