PDA

View Full Version : Battling age questions

Stinger_Winger
01-2008-05, 01:48 AM
I've been sarging in London and have seen a vast improvement in my game once I am able to relax and have a drink in my hand and legally be with a group of friends in a bar. But the problem I faced last night and that I can see facing again is when people ask how old I am I tell them 21 or 22 (which is a lie to begin with) and then they immediately say oh wow, you're really young because they are 28 or 29. Any advice on a good thing to say back to them? I know I should probably turn this into making them qualify but I'm not sure how to do that in this particular situation. Thanks guys.

Aaron AO
01-2008-05, 02:20 AM
say you're 24. buy a fake-uni id.

or light neg them about their age if you think you haven't dhved and wanna dlv.

or just be playful about it. "oh i guess we can't get married now, damnit."

then when you get deeper past routines into qualification or something, just reveal something slyly like how you value maturity etc. obv not in those words but i hope ya get my drift.

you could try and use it to your advantage as in the life off a 21yo is off the hook.then they thats a major dhv. dont keep reminding them you're 21 though haha.

Vincent Chase
01-2008-09, 06:00 PM
I've posted on this dozens of times. If you do a search, i'm sure you'll be able to find something about age.

Finesse_
01-2008-09, 10:14 PM
I've been sarging in London and have seen a vast improvement in my game once I am able to relax and have a drink in my hand and legally be with a group of friends in a bar. But the problem I faced last night and that I can see facing again is when people ask how old I am I tell them 21 or 22 (which is a lie to begin with) and then they immediately say oh wow, you're really young because they are 28 or 29. Any advice on a good thing to say back to them? I know I should probably turn this into making them qualify but I'm not sure how to do that in this particular situation. Thanks guys.

Just tell them the truth, and when they talk about how young you are just throw out:

Them: wow thats really young
You: Why how old are you?
Them: blah blah
You: Wow so your like the (teacher I used to fantasize about during class) or (babysitter I had back in the day that I used to hit on) (pick one that is age appropriate) Awesome, pound it/high five/ hug (all work)

Sol_Invictus
01-2008-10, 12:33 AM
Women's shelf life in the dating game is shorter than men's and they know it. IMO, this is one reason why they become a hell of a lot friendlier after 30.

So don't justify your age by saying something lame like "I am mature for my age". You are not at a job interview. Be attractive through words and deeds so that you can portray yourself as someone with a "mature head on young shoulders".

jsaligeri
01-2008-10, 12:40 AM
Dude,

her : how old are you?
you : how old you want me to be?

you : how old do you think I am?

you : you know, for guys is a loaded question because guys are not suppose to asks girls how old *they are*, but I am going to take a stab and say you are 28. (magic age for all women). Are you 28? [reframe her].

wanna be sarcastic:

you : why? r you a cougar? I love cougars. Everything I know is because of cougars. Tell me a cougar story?

you : why do you want to know? are you the new bouncer or something?

you : you a cop and want to feel a cup?

etc etc etc...

R

Ecko
01-2008-10, 11:55 PM
i get this all the time.

dont let it get to you and dont care how they respond.
look back on what they impression was when you told them your age and try to remember how they looked.
most likley they just used it as a fauls disqualifier.
looking back at this when it happens to me, i realize i dont say my age but use C&F and they stay with me.
or i tell them my age eventually but alright with it and they stay with me.

i use likes like
"why? yo want someone to buy you liquor? :D"

if they still insist then tell them your age and dont show that you care for there reaction.

PUA: "im 19 and 4 months"
HB: "omg your so young"
PUA: "yea your such a cradle robber, i better stay away from you"
right back with your own disqualifier ;)

Ecko

Trizz
01-2008-14, 08:20 AM
You can try this:

Her: How old are you?
You: Guess
Her: Um 21?
You: Not at all, I'm * insert age here*
Her: Wow you are so young! or wow you are just a baby! ( This is an ioi)
You: Okay take a minute to yourself to get over the age thing, I'll wait

I believe mystery said something of that sort if im not mistaken

stellar87
01-2008-14, 05:47 PM
my way is similar to the one right above me, but i use a simpsons style response

her:how old are you?
you:guess
her: 24
you: you're close but you're way off, 20
her: your young...
you: i knew this...but i'll let ayou get over this

they giggle and you keep going from there

Chinri
01-2008-15, 05:33 AM
Just tell them you're age because you can't avoid that. It's going to have to come out sooner or later. You could run Style's Dog years neg script routine to neg them back.

Dog years neg script:

My friend and I were talking about how woman age differently from men.

As men get older and more mature, a lot of woman think they become more attractive.

But for woman, when you hit 20, your like already to old to be a model. So 19 in girl years is like 27 in normal years.

So we say it's unfair of our society to age woman so quickly.

So if you think about it in evolutionary terms, woman don't reach their sexual prime until much later in life.