PDA

View Full Version : Advice for D2 tomorrow

RadioClash
01-2008-04, 07:55 PM
Ok, I mentioned this dilemma a bit in another thread...it's not really a huge problem (in fact with some more pickup experience, I would say it's a good thing), but I would like some advice.

I met this girl about 2 months ago in San Diego (an hour away from me) at a show I played with my band. She showed interest, and I didn't kino her at all that night, but I've been in touch with her through text about once a week or so since then. Last week, I made plans with her to go to a show Saturday (tomorrow). Through miscommunication in text messages, I apparently invited her female friend to come with us. I thought, ok, I'll bring my friend who hooked up with her friend to come with us to make it easier to isolate. Unfortunately, my friend canceled.

So, here's the situation. I'm going to a show (concert) tomorrow night and I'm taking the girl I'm interested in and her friend. I plan on picking them up from their house, and driving them to the show (which is near where they live). When we get there, I'm thinking of opening up sets there with the two girls to show some social intuition. I'm then thinking of going to a restaurant since it starts early and will probably be over by 10. I think if things go well, they'd probably invite me to their place to hang out since I'll be in their area.

Do you guys have any suggestions to help solidify my situation with the girl I'm interested in? Ways to isolate, places I can take them, or any other ideas? I know some of you guys will suggest attempting a 3-some, and it's really tempting to try it, but as a newbie that's not my goal for tomorrow. As a guy who's been in mostly LTRs with girls who chose me (not the other way around), I'm taking this one step at a time. Thanks guys.

xxKing
01-2008-04, 08:21 PM
THREESOME, and then i read the bottom line.

OK i actually have no idea, l went to watch a movie with a girl i liked and her friend, and we kissed alot and stuff, but we coulnt isolate. Since you are their ride to the concert you have to keep both of them near by becuase if you leave her friend behind and then she bitches about it, your target will start thinking bad things about you. Maybe after you drop them off do seomthing to get her back out again. I got no idea, thats cockblock, but since you made the cockblock, you cant blow it off, haha.

I still think THREESOME, but yea.

CrasherAnon
01-2008-04, 08:44 PM
ADDON: You're probably going to want to see if you can't get invited into their place BEFORE the concert. This makes it not so much of a big step after the concert when you want to come in. All you have to do, is when you show up, if they don't invite you in, bust on them for having no manners (You're not even going to invite me in for a minute? Gosh... no manners... :D) Then afterwards, if they don't invite you over, be curious about something you saw in their place, can be ANYTHING so long as it gets you in the door to start being fun.

Wait until you're back at their place. Be fun, outgoing, a little bit wild, really playful.

What you want to do, is win the friend over, so she thinks you're a cool guy, so she WANTS her friend to spend time with you. (IE: hookup)

So be cool, win her over, but don't forget who your target is. Don't neglect her. But focus your attention on the friend. This should work, because then, when the moment arises, you say to the friend: "hey, I've totally been neglecting your friend (the target), we're gonna go into the other room and talk a bit, you gonna be ok out in this big bad living room?"

If you've properly "won over" the friend, then she should be TOTALLY cool with it. You then isolate the target to her room/whatever. And then run whatever else. (Preferably kino escalate... but I would say it depends on the girl as to how fast)

It's essentially the same situation as any other 2 set where you want to isolate the target, except you make adjustments for it being somewhere other than a club. Potentially, this *could* work if you're still out at the show/whatever but I don't see a solid sex location to isolate to. But whatever works for you, that's still the plan mate.

Good luck, I expect a FR on this when it's all done and said. :D

Radiating
01-2008-04, 11:27 PM
Ok, I mentioned this dilemma a bit in another thread...it's not really a huge problem (in fact with some more pickup experience, I would say it's a good thing), but I would like some advice.

I met this girl about 2 months ago in San Diego (an hour away from me) at a show I played with my band. She showed interest, and I didn't kino her at all that night, but I've been in touch with her through text about once a week or so since then. Last week, I made plans with her to go to a show Saturday (tomorrow). Through miscommunication in text messages, I apparently invited her female friend to come with us. I thought, ok, I'll bring my friend who hooked up with her friend to come with us to make it easier to isolate. Unfortunately, my friend canceled.

So, here's the situation. I'm going to a show (concert) tomorrow night and I'm taking the girl I'm interested in and her friend. I plan on picking them up from their house, and driving them to the show (which is near where they live). When we get there, I'm thinking of opening up sets there with the two girls to show some social intuition. I'm then thinking of going to a restaurant since it starts early and will probably be over by 10. I think if things go well, they'd probably invite me to their place to hang out since I'll be in their area.

Do you guys have any suggestions to help solidify my situation with the girl I'm interested in? Ways to isolate, places I can take them, or any other ideas? I know some of you guys will suggest attempting a 3-some, and it's really tempting to try it, but as a newbie that's not my goal for tomorrow. As a guy who's been in mostly LTRs with girls who chose me (not the other way around), I'm taking this one step at a time. Thanks guys.

There's a huge difference depending what stage you are in, the fact she is bringing allong her friend will only make her more comfortable if she doesn't already like you (because then it shows you are not needy). otherwise she will see it as an iod (because then it shows you are too not needy).

anyway if your situation is anything like how i think it is (which there is an 80% chance for) I would go for a threesome. the reason being otherwise you will be hanging out with a third wheel AND your girl will think you don't want to be around her. As the other girl watches you escalte which you surely will by the sound of it she will get turned on and jealous. now many friends of girls often being prude loser who hate their friends... will atempt to cock block you. which will suck, if this does not happen it means not only is her friend in a situation where she is getting jealouse and turned on, her friend is also a bit of a slut.

basically you have created an unnecessarily difficult and negative situation for yourself if you are not trying to go for a threesome. your only result can be either missing an opportunity or dealing with added difficulty.

your job then is to turn that difficulty into a benefit. your best bet is to act like you are going for a threesome which will give substance and alleviate discomfort by creating direction for the other girl and giving her a place. then in the end only fuck one girl, like the act no longer was something you thought would be cool.

your difficulties aren't huge but you have created them.

RadioClash
01-2008-05, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the help guys, but I'm not sure if I'm going anymore as I'm feeling kind of sick. Now I hope I don't blow my chances by flaking. Or maybe she'll be more into me?