PDA

View Full Version : How can you even try the October Man Sequence without being laughed at by you target?

Comet06
01-2008-03, 10:18 PM
I read the OMS, and it sure involves some serious NLP skills. But the main challenge lies how not to appear as a laughing stock while trying to conduct the OCM.

There are 4 steps for the OCM which are:

1.) Elicit a state/body sensation
2.) Turn the sensation to a symbol
3.) Manipulate the symbol (involves heavy kino)
4.) Link it to me

Here's a simple example:

Step 1:

Comet06: Tell me about the first time you kissed a guy.
HB: Well, it was in the 9th grade. And he was my first boyfriend.
Comet06: What were you feeling?
HB: Butterflies
Comet06: Where was this feeling?
HB: I guess in my stomach.

Step 2:

Comet06: Try this for me. Close your eyes. And I want you to imagine this feeling. If this feeling were a color. What color would it be?
HB: Yellow
Comet06: Where is it at? Does it feel warm, hot? Is it moving?
HB: It's between my stomach and chest area. It's a warm fuzzy feeling. And it's staying staying still.

Step 3:

Coment06: Now, notice you feel this energy right here (touch her stomach) and as I trace my hand through your body, this positive flow of energy follows, untill your entire body is completely immersed in this energy (kino her all over).
HB:Silence....

Step 4:

Comet06:And notice how the more we are touching, the more this energy grows. It's almost as if, our union is feeding this energy. And notice the more this energy grows, the more you want to touch me. (Let her touch you too).

Is it me, or doesnt this method seem mind-numbingly stupid? I am guranteed to end up in an awkward situation if I conducted this method.If anyone tried this with good success please make me a believer.

Comet06
01-2008-03, 10:22 PM
The author (In10se) believes that yo can send energy to a lover and they will soon call you. I couldn't stop laughing at that one. I actually field tested it about a dozen times on past lovers and received no calls.

The author then suggests going out to a public place and sending energy to someone across the room. Ok so I did this and you know what I found out? If I simply LOOK at someone across the room, they tend to look back or smile. It doesn't make any stinking difference whether I send them the NLP ball off energy or not. I tried this on people who couldn't see me looking (they were reading or at an angle) and I got *no* reaction.

It's always so weird to me how guys in the community make fun of women for buying into cold readings and such, yet they turn around and beleive in Voodoo NLP techniques that control someone's emotions.

I think the time I spent with this was worth it for entertainment value, but really I could've gotten the same women just as naked without it I bet. The OMS is nothing more, IMO, than a gambit to have a reason to touch them without invoking LMR.

MAG!C
01-2008-03, 10:29 PM
It works like Magic!.. har har har (Giggaty.. This is twice today that I've used my nickname in a message!)

I bought a book back when I was liek..13.. 14 about Hypnosis. Now back then I thought I'd be able to hypnotise females and have sex with them. I actualy got this from my dream. I had a dream where I hypnotised some girl from my jr. high school, and led her to my room, while she is under hypnosis, and did stuff to her. hahaha! Pretty sad.. BUT...

If I ever find that book... I will sure to write some quotes from there.

But sometimes when I lay at night.. I might do it. ... Lol. Like.. once every 3 months.. Just for the fuck of it. BUT I did it to some of my friends. NOT WHAT YOU'VE SAID. But something more simple.

I was sitting right near them, and I told them, "I want you to focus on your feet now. <3 second pause> Now very soon you will start getting a warm feeling in your feet. You can probobly already start to feel it very lightly. <3 second pause> You will start to feel it in your toe, and your fingers. <2 Second pause> notice how your toe and fingers will start to feel a little funny. Now your foot will start to get a little warm, prehaps where your bone is. It'll start to get warmer. Now slowly that warmth will go from your foot up to your anckle"

And this shit works. Because I do it for my self just for the GIGGLE. Like when I was writing this.. I actually felt retarded in my feet. hahahah! It wasn't warm, it was... like.. something weird. It works. It really does work. Lay in bad tonight. Close your eyes, and in your mind start so speak it. Strt to say where the warmth is, how is it, where did it start, how is it moving. BE VERY SPACIFIC. VERY. And watch.. It'll work dude.

There was a routine by David D'Angelo which I am trying to find and I can't! I forgot where it was! I think it was in his eBook.. But I am soooo lazy to open it and to go through it to find it.

It was like.. 2 .. 3 lines, nothing big. I SO want to find it and use it in the txt msg game. Basiclly it goes like, "I will put my warm lips on your neck, move warm breath acr--" something like that. I remember the word LIPS and WARM BREATH and COLOR BONE (?) was in it.. 2/3 lines.. Fuck. Such a nice thing. Totaly forgot where it is located. If anyone can find it. please PM it to me.

Comet06
01-2008-03, 10:34 PM
It works like Magic!.. har har har (Giggaty.. This is twice today that I've used my nickname in a message!)

I bought a book back when I was liek..13.. 14 about Hypnosis. Now back then I thought I'd be able to hypnotise females and have sex with them. I actualy got this from my dream. I had a dream where I hypnotised some girl from my jr. high school, and led her to my room, while she is under hypnosis, and did stuff to her. hahaha! Pretty sad.. BUT...

If I ever find that book... I will sure to write some quotes from there.

But sometimes when I lay at night.. I might do it. ... Lol. Like.. once every 3 months.. Just for the fuck of it. BUT I did it to some of my friends. NOT WHAT YOU'VE SAID. But something more simple.

I was sitting right near them, and I told them, "I want you to focus on your feet now. <3 second pause> Now very soon you will start getting a warm feeling in your feet. You can probobly already start to feel it very lightly. <3 second pause> You will start to feel it in your toe, and your fingers. <2 Second pause> notice how your toe and fingers will start to feel a little funny. Now your foot will start to get a little warm, prehaps where your bone is. It'll start to get warmer. Now slowly that warmth will go from your foot up to your anckle"

And this shit works. Because I do it for my self just for the GIGGLE. Like when I was writing this.. I actually felt retarded in my feet. hahahah! It wasn't warm, it was... like.. something weird. It works. It really does work. Lay in bad tonight. Close your eyes, and in your mind start so speak it. Strt to say where the warmth is, how is it, where did it start, how is it moving. BE VERY SPACIFIC. VERY. And watch.. It'll work dude.

There was a routine by David D'Angelo which I am trying to find and I can't! I forgot where it was! I think it was in his eBook.. But I am soooo lazy to open it and to go through it to find it.

It was like.. 2 .. 3 lines, nothing big. I SO want to find it and use it in the txt msg game. Basiclly it goes like, "I will put my warm lips on your neck, move warm breath acr--" something like that. I remember the word LIPS and WARM BREATH and COLOR BONE (?) was in it.. 2/3 lines.. Fuck. Such a nice thing. Totaly forgot where it is located. If anyone can find it. please PM it to me.

The method claims you can get laid as soon as 15 minutes if you conducted it efficiently -_-

Does it require advanced NLP skills?

MAG!C
01-2008-03, 10:35 PM
It's always so weird to me how guys in the community make fun of women for buying into cold readings and such, yet they turn around and beleive in Voodoo NLP techniques that control someone's emotions.

Thing is... This "NLP" does work on emotions. Its hard, but it works. My buddy LOVES NLP. He tells me, "Fuck Mystery and Style and shit, if I can use NLP I will get any girl you'll try to get 10x faster if we battle". And you know what... He might be right.

Thing is though... Its hard to learn it. It is. But it is worth it. I already see his progress. Its very weak. But it does work. And I do it time to time. So I know it works. Its really cool shit. Its much harder to use NLP in a club. But it works. You just need a strong frame of mind. and after 5 min (or what ever) of talking to a girl you can tell her, "Ye haha! So tell me ______, when did you get your first boyfriend?" and she'll tell you, and you start running the routine. I mean questions like "What did you feel" and "Where did you feel it?" and "what color is it?" isn't really 'serious questions' so she would answer you if she is interested. Then give it a color. and shape or what not. and do the magic (ha... magic.. 3rd time i've used the name in a reply)

I usualy do it on her necklace or someshit. I run the routine really quickly. If it works or not, I don't give a shit. But I end it up (under 2 -3 min) how she has this amazing feeling, and then I tell her that I am putting it in her necklace, and that everytime she'll ware it, she'll smile. (or every time she'll touch it, she'll smile)

AND FUNNYTHING IS..

.. 5 min down the rode.. I"LL FUCKIN' TOUCH IT.
AND SHE"ll SMILE.

Comet06
01-2008-03, 10:36 PM
So what did you use to learn NLP??

Any more experiences with the October Man Sequences, guys?

MAG!C
01-2008-03, 10:40 PM
The method claims you can get laid as soon as 15 minutes if you conducted it efficiently -_-

Does it require advanced NLP skills?

You know what... I wouldn't be suprised if it does happen as soon as 15 minutes. BUT... It's hard. You gotta practice it. I never saw RJ do it under 15 minutes. So I don't know... But then again you have to consider that he might say, "UNDER 15 MINUTES" when he did it 9000 times, and the 9001st time he got it under 15 minutes because he was at a party (his party) and he was the life of the party, and they were alone in the room... You know... It never says that kinda shit.

Sex under 15 minutes? I believe it can happen. Shock N' Awe happenes in 15 minutes if not less, so Im sure NLP works in 15 minutes or less.

Watch Keys To The VIP (Love that show, I always brag how I know atleast 1 or 2 people every 2 episodes. Love that. hahah but... My cousin was on it. haha she got picked up lol. Oh man... what a night it was. I called her, started to laugh.). Umm.. I think it was an episode (Well there is a lot, but the one I remember) was 'Hot Body' Jason (He works in the same company as I do) and an episode with 'Fromeo' forgot this name though...

Those 2... picked up a female, and went home with them in.. 3 minutes or less.

Fromeo fully told her how ugly she is or some shit, in 30 seconds they left the club. sick shit. it does work.

MAG!C
01-2008-03, 10:43 PM
So what did you use to learn NLP??

Any more experiences with the October Man Sequences, guys?

You know who first originaly made the OMS? Einstien (or how ever you spell his name). He made it up when he said about how you can sleep for 20 minuts, and be awake for 2 hours. Keep doing it for 21 days and you can do it for a really long period of time after that.

Now.. Enistan was a pimp. I don't know if many of you knew that. but he was a fuckin' baller.

And I use OMS 100% when I am with a girl. But at very low moderations. Actually I mostly use it for one night. When ever I walk near a girl (when its cold, or at night) I put her arm, underneath MY ARM and onto where my 'so called biceps' should be. And now... Like...

Even when I am just with them... During the day or what not and I tell them, "LETS GO"... she comes on my RIGHT SIDE, and puts an arm on my bicep. .. Like a fukin' puppy.

That shit works.

DSLupus
01-2008-04, 12:46 AM
Personally, I've done some research on NLP and believe it to be equal parts simple collected linguistic science and bullshit. Besides that, it's also creepy to me. I've learned a system of cold reading that's arguably more effective and also doesn't make me feel like an asshole.

I studied not from a perspective of pick-up, but as that of a mentalist. I found far more effective techniques for influencing people's thoughts in the works of Derren Brown and Kenton Knepper.

A lot of people mistakenly believe Derren uses NLP to pull off his amazing feats. I'm telling you right now that he doesn't. Everything he does is almost elementary mentalism with highly unique presentations. And the main reason he's so successful is because he's such a likeable guy in general. He'll charm you all night if you let him, and most people will.

So that's my take on NLP. Use it if you want, but don't expect me to believe this New Age "energy" malarky. Don't try to bullshit and bullshitter.

Colin
01-2008-04, 01:10 AM
There's interesting elements to NLP, but it's still pseudo-science. I think subcommunication is more consistent and less "creepy".

I'm sure it works, but it's still too much trouble and inconsistent. You're basically building a feeling in someone and using some framework. You can do that with more consistency through how you run your game. If you look at a girl in a certain way or bit your lip for a sec while she's talking it sexually baits her in, more than running some elongated NLP pattern.

Just my opinion.

silverghost
01-2008-04, 07:19 AM
Theories are always good but I prefer to hear field tested results. Thats the problem with the forums here in my opinion. Everyone comes and says his theory without field testing it and then some other people listen to the theory and start making new theories about the previous theory without field testing it. When I hear about NLP I ll only give base to someone that went out there tried it 100 times studied it at home 100 times and had results. I can tell you 1000 pick up lines that i have never used and tell u that work but when u go out there and use em and u see girls laughing you ll be like that jerk Silverghost fooled us.
PLEASE FIELD TEST YOUR THEORIES BEFORE YOU POST EM YOU CONFUSE PEOPLE

Comet06
01-2008-04, 08:38 AM
So the consensus is that TMM> OMS, especially since the OMS is pseudoscience and not field tested?

Thanks!

MAG!C
01-2008-04, 08:44 AM
Conversation starters and pick up lines is for people who are 'starting out' IMO. If you have a strong frame you can come up to a girl and tell her pretty much anything and start a decent conversation which leads to comfort and attraction.

Heck, I've used, "Hey, I was watching you for a couple of seconds and I had to ask you something... Did it hurt?... When you fell down from the sky, you angel you"

Or, "Hey nice shoes... Wanna fuck?"

I've used both of these on SO many occassions. AND IT WORKS. Conversation starters is like... Like a safety mode sort of. Its like

Lets say your playing a game... Canned conversation starters is liek God Mode... Especially opinion based ones. But to say ANY cheesy line, and get good results... That is like playing with out it.

You should check out BadBoyLifestyle every day I am starting to like that guy more and more. His cold approaches have 110% frame. Its so sick!

RunMan
01-2008-04, 08:55 AM
I believe NLP can only work on certain personalities. Some people are more open to the possibility of being 'hypnotized' therefore are easier to do it on...while others, are just to closed off for it to work...at least this is what i have learned from my experiences.

Comet06
01-2008-04, 09:13 AM
I believe NLP can only work on certain personalities. Some people are more open to the possibility of being 'hypnotized' therefore are easier to do it on...while others, are just to closed off for it to work...at least this is what i have learned from my experiences.

I thought people get more easilly hypnotized the smarter they are?

MAG!C
01-2008-04, 09:14 AM
The people who get hypnotized the easiest are the ones who have the... the ugh.. the 'artistic' side of the brain working more. They are more imagenative, so it is easier.

Im taking courses in a freakin Art College (Drama, Dance, Graphic Design, et cetra). So its a piece of cake.

RunMan
01-2008-04, 09:18 AM
The people who get hypnotized the easiest are the ones who have the... the ugh.. the 'artistic' side of the brain working more. They are more imagenative, so it is easier.

Im taking courses in a freakin Art College (Drama, Dance, Graphic Design, et cetra). So its a piece of cake.

haha..I dont know why I am laughing but you cracked me up..I could see you reading NLP as a kid..."so the author says it works on the creative types? Hmmm"

"MOM I WANT TO BE AN ARTIST!!!!"

ha:D

MAG!C
01-2008-04, 09:26 AM
LoL! Nooo! It was waaay worse!

When I was 12 I had a 'mental breakdown' I guess. I never did tell my parents. But when a kid is between the ages of 8 - 12 his biggest fear of rejecton/not being accpeted. I got rejected by my 'so-called' girlfriend that I met on MSN, and in 24 hours she broke up with me. It was really.. really.. sad haha

Then at the age of 15 I had this dream. No joke. It was me, and this girl. I hypnotized her, then took her to some shak and did naughty stuff to her LMFAO. No joke. It was some fucked up shit.

2 days down the road, I had the same dream.

A week later I asked my dad to order a book for me. It came. A week after reading it I told them that I want to be a psychologist. But ended up as a Graphic Designer :( hahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAH!

But ye boss hahha! Im sure I also had the

"So the author says it works on the creative types? Hmmm" hahahahaha

RunMan
01-2008-04, 09:31 AM
...Ouch..

Well, I need to learn this NLP crap, I hang out with a lot of creative types...

I even consider myself creative, perhaps more creative than great creativists (HUH?)

but it doesn't work on me...People have tried to hypnotize me...I just laugh at them.

MAG!C
01-2008-04, 09:36 AM
It doesn't work becuase you KNOW your friends.

Thing is... Try going to a 'hypno show' and get picked. 20$ he'll hypnotize you.

Its becauase YOU HEARD people that he can do it, and now you want to see it on yourself. So you let your 'brain down' because you know he'll do it.

But usualy before that... What he will do (By the way people who hypnotize read body language like that is no tomorrow) is tell people to close there eyes and to imagine they are 'cutting the yellow lemon with a knife' 'then putting a piece of it on the tounge, and feel how sower it is'. people who show the most 'sower face' (And they do). He picks them. They are the most creative, and imagenative ones.

RunMan
01-2008-04, 09:40 AM
It doesn't work becuase you KNOW your friends.

Thing is... Try going to a 'hypno show' and get picked. 20$ he'll hypnotize you.

Its becauase YOU HEARD people that he can do it, and now you want to see it on yourself. So you let your 'brain down' because you know he'll do it.

But usualy before that... What he will do (By the way people who hypnotize read body language like that is no tomorrow) is tell people to close there eyes and to imagine they are 'cutting the yellow lemon with a knife' 'then putting a piece of it on the tounge, and feel how sower it is'. people who show the most 'sower face' (And they do). He picks them. They are the most creative, and imagenative ones.

Thats the thing though..I don't know what it is but I have a knack for not showing what I feel....I actually felt my mouth burn imagining how sour the lemon was...But my face didn't move...I guess I'm just too good...

I don't know..I feel when people try to hypnotize I can predict what they are going to ask so that sort of hinders the effect....I actually knew someone who did it really well..but just didnt have it work on me..

maybe I am just broken?

MAG!C
01-2008-04, 09:41 AM
Lol @ You being broken :(

RunMan
01-2008-04, 09:46 AM
I know...I think I just found a transitioner...

Me: I think I am broken...Nurse Can you help me?
Girl: maybe
Me: What kind of clinic is this? Thats it...To the DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH I GO...you are in trouble Missy!

Alius
01-2008-04, 09:51 AM
Comet lol. It works but like anything it takes practise. I been using my own variation of this with some people. i use it slightly within my own stories and with dhv's its actualy makes a stronger connection with me and the person. Lol you need to have an uber belife in it. if you believe in what you are doing, you can make the other person too.

Is it me, or doesnt this method seem mind-numbingly stupid? I am guranteed to end up in an awkward situation if I conducted this method.If anyone tried this with good success please make me a believer.

This no one can do over the forums and akward situations do happen. Parties are a bad place to use it, because you keep getting distractions, you need the focus of the girl first. I was at this one, and my friend Amoged me by making my variation of it a joke, because i was hitting on his girl :P She lost all attention after about 5mins of it. With NLP you need their total focus on what you say, because you are playing with words.

Another variation that i made is putting this stuff into writing. I made a girl cry (in a good way) once by reading one of my love poems.

Its intresting, but not the only way, like i said before. Its more useful to me to put it into DHV stories, or just over all speech. I just talk normaly and deside how i want to make her feel. I use it for comfort.

My 2cents

xxEightxx
01-2008-04, 10:35 AM
I don't know..I feel when people try to hypnotize I can predict what they are going to ask so that sort of hinders the effect....I actually knew someone who did it really well..but just didnt have it work on me..

I used to do hypnosis shows at college bars as a little form of supplemental income, working a crowd of mostly college boys and girls. I am not speaking from experience with October Man, i am about halfway through the book right now.

However, there are few misunderstandings about hypnosis on this thread. First, the effectiveness of hypnosis is not based on how smart you are, or which side of the brain you use, or your mental 'strength.' Saying "oh i can never be hypnotized' or 'it never works on me' is actually more revealing about hypnosis itself than it is about you: you cannot hypnotize someone who doesn't want to be.

I would be hard pressed to believe that a master hypnotist could force the October Man sequence on someone who absolutely does not want to be hypnotized. How are you going to even get far enough into the conversation if they just walk away?

As for the October man sequence using language like "never use this on an unwilling target," "it is immoral to do so," "use this at your own risk" is more language to frame the book than it is indicative of the power of October Man to actually be able to hypnotize unwilling people.

I would have to experience personally, someone actually hypnotizing someone against their will to believe it can be done. And i mean "truly against their will." Not standing in front of the hypnotist saying "this will never work," but running full speed the other direction of the hypnotist, while the hypnotist is chasing after him\her shouting "what color is that emotion? wait stop! what color is that emotion!!! stop running waaaait!!"

Secondly, the October Man does hit on something important about hypnosis. A lot of it revolves around your frame. If you say things like "i just cant see myself doing this" then guess what? You won't. If you don't think you can pull it off the first time, enlist a confederate to aid you. That person will help define your frame if you don't think you can do so on your own.

RunMan
01-2008-04, 10:46 AM
That is an interesting insight about framing the book. I never thought about it like that..hmm

Alius
01-2008-04, 11:30 AM
I think its like what i was saying a little earlier. But I do agree. I dont know much about hypnosis but i know that usualy you need to have the person intrested in what you want to say. There was this one time i was bullshitting palm reading, with a little NLP, and the girl was into it untill i messed up with my frame and lost attraction. Later on she was telling my friend that she knew i was bullshitting, but she enjoyed it, because she felt something better about her self.

Mooks
01-2008-04, 01:40 PM
I'm under the impression that NLP is everything and anything that elicits a mood or feeling out of someone else.

All you are really doing is making someone else feel something that you want them to. If it takes them having to imagine a flowing ball of energy and adding a colour to it, you're still just having them "feel" it. And if you're eliciting happy feelings in someone else, well... I don't know about you, but I tend to gravitate toward people that are happy and make me feel happy.

I often find when I'm hanging out with my buddy and I'm feeling lethargic and I talk about how "dead" I feel, he often looks as if he feels the same. I am not purposefully doing it, but I'm eliciting a negative feeling in myself and him. Having noticed this, whenever I find myself doing that, I immediately think of, or talk about something that would get me more excited and or happy/"alive". Either that or press and release an anchor that I've created within myself that "reminds" me of what feelings I should be feeling when I activate it. It works like a charm.

This is why it is in your best interest to approach with a bit more energy than the person you are talking to, be dominant with that, and they will have no choice but to try to play catch up and try to gain rapport by matching your energy level. Besides, having fun and being happy is magnetizing...

All NLP is, is the study of using words to elicit emotions. We are all in control of how we feel. Our emotions work so similarily that if you can master how to speak in such a way that gets people happy and excited to be around you, then you're a step ahead of the rest as far as I'm concerned. I bet dollars to doughnuts that everyone here uses NLP without even realizing it.

Lansing
01-2008-04, 09:23 PM
October Man Sequence is a VERY advanced NLP sequence from what I have read. I wouldn't start with that! If you have never done NLP before read some other materials (plenty of suggestions on here)

Archangel717
05-2013-08, 07:29 AM
NLP has been overhyped, and sold as "hypnosis" when really, it's just a psychology technique. All you're doing, is conditioning her subconscious to rely on your presence.

The thing about NLP is, it's not one of those "go through the motions" techniques. You need a lot of improvisation.

For example...

One girl may have a lot of happy memories about her ex, because she has low self confidence. So, that's a subject you'll want to avoid, until you learn more about it.

I've personally found, that it works best on girls with low self confidence, rather then the ones with high self confidence. Because it's easier to guide her emotions, when she doubts herself. Honestly, this is the problem I have with this technique. I'm not the kind of PUA that likes to hook up with a girl, then ditch her. I go into a pickup, looking for a relationship. So, the whole "in bed within 15 minutes" is the part I don't like, because it makes it easier for people to use girls, and make it harder for guys ACTUALLY wanting a relationship.

I came up with my own technique, to pull the OMS off. I went to wal-mart, and bought a few of those giant rubber balls in the toy aisle. (the ones in the giant bin) What I did, was write a bunch of questions on them, and had a theme for each ball. One was the random ball, one was the dare ball, and one was the sex ball. The dare ball, had a bunch of dares written on it, the random ball just had a bunch of random "getting to know you" questions, and the sex ball had questions involving sexual fantasies.

Now, this is something that originally started as a party game my dorm came up with, my sophomore year... but I noticed it's a good way to work a pickup.

The basic OMS formula, is to start with fractionation, (the random ball) then move toward her sexual identity, (the sex ball) then go toward acting on her sexual identity. (the dare ball)

The game goes, you toss the ball to her, and she has to answer whatever question her right thumb is on, when she catches it. That way, it's her telling you, rather then you asking her. When she gives her answer, you address her answer, find out how that makes her feel, tell her how she should feel etc. (I use sarcasm, and humor to make addressing her answers more natural, and less creepy)

It's a good way to use the OMS at a party, because if she's involved in a game, she's focused away from distractions. When you're one on one, you can still use this technique for a date activity, but most people don't want to carry kickballs wherever they go. That's where the improvisation comes in, you have to know the basic questions, and know which ones to ask, and when to ask them.

Basically, you're taking her through an emotional roller coaster. You go with a subject that makes her sad, then change to a happy subject. You then make her associate the happy subject, with you, and the sad subject, with everything else. Her subconscious will eventually become dependant on you for the feeling of happiness. Because you've made her associate you with being happy.

Brainbuster
03-2014-26, 06:25 PM
Magic, I can't tell whether you're trolling or you just believe everything you read, and all you read is bullshit.
Einstein never said that. That's the sort of BS that's ascribed to Einstein and random other geniuses by "gurus" telling you that all the great people of history knew their secret.
If you've had any success with the OMS, I'd be willing to bet that your success was in spite of using that pattern...not because of it. More women find you sexually attractive than you believe, and they want you to lead them to sex (NLP is unnecessary). I used to be heavily immersed in Speed Seduction, and I do believe it "worked" at least on one girl, and it worked very well. Had her in a trance for 4 months. Come to think of it, I might have gotten in her pants MUCH faster if, instead of feeling the need to recite all the patterns I knew to her, I simply manned up and went caveman. However, I also believe that I might've had more women, higher quality women, and become a less weird man, if I hadn't wasted so much time immersing myself in that system.

And DSLupus, I couldn't have said it better myself. I happen to be a magician/mentalist, and I know that Derren Brown does not use NLP to achieve his miracles (although his showmanship is of such a high order that even most magicians believe it's NLP). The NLP is "wooffle dust" or "magic powder." It takes your mind of the real method. But if anyone could achieve great results with NLP, it would be Derren. Funny how he's said numerous times that he believes it's bullshit.