PDA

View Full Version : comfort routine super fun-sexual game

MJX
01-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I think some PUAs forget that there are some comfort routines and that the real game is played in comfort, im talking about cortship, not my routine, although it can only be played in comfort. I you cant make fun your basically fucked. so let me introduce my fav comfort routine.
Have you ever had a car ride back to your place, hers, hotel, or just your car for sex but ended badly because there was just this awkward pause.........and it fucked the mood which was great before. well this routine which(actually a game) is something that makes moving from C2 to C3, it just makes the transiton ultra smooth, and even helps eliminate LMRbut i can be used for almost any contingency, SNL, Threesomes especially (more on that later.) or just a C2 routine. it could be used with "you her, and one of her girlfriends. You, her your wing/pivot and two of her friends. you get the idea
My routine it self is simple its just played in a car, and mastering it for all probablities is a touch more difficult.
Well before i ruin this thread Ill get on with the basic routine first you say, "lets play a game"(duh) usually after a bunch of rapport. I start by noticing a car with only one head light(the other is out.) I hit the ceiling of the car(like high fiving) and yell, "sex!" Shell be like WTF? After she gets the idea its a game shell be more open to it, provided your game is tight. You explain, "everytime we see a car with one head light, and the other is out you hit the ceiling, and say sex!" (you see cars like this more often than you think.) "anyway the person who says sex last must remove a piece of clothing, kinda like strip poker for the car." Simple huh. This is good for transitioning from C2-C3, as stated before,(bouncing to your place, hers, even car sex, etc.) As you play both of you get progessivley more aroused, but before she gets completely striped, down to bra, and panties,you must say "ok that was fun lets stop" it shows discretion(DHV+builds trust) so she gets aroused and she also trusts you moreand if you are aiming for SNL like taking her to your place it is especially useful, Treesomes included, which work best if you open and game a 2set or are with your FB, where you help undress each other. The KEY in all this is letting her win, so she feels like your not trying to have sex with her(you win a few, she wins a few)
so like i said its for C2-C3
And oh yeah, it only works at night, getting dark, or if its foggy, so you gotta practice, bouces and the timing.
This routine is very serendipity but practincing going from C2 location to C3 location takes practiceso the game ends about two minutes from the C3 location. the timing is critical if you have an hour ride dont start till your about half way there. If you have a ten minute ride it'll still work, the routine will last anywhere from about 8 mins to 30, give or take, you driving is helpful
cuz you could take a detour or short cut, just dont make it seem like your trying to play longer. It should NOT come from a seduction frame, but from a Playful frame.

This routine helped me alot, me and my friends invented it, i started using it as a routine. It helped because on some dates when me and the girl were driving i would just run out of things to say(C2-C3 for me.) This little game i invented just lightened the mood and made everything more fun, and if i wasnt having fun she wasnt having fun.
This is also a game you can play in a car with your friends(3 girls, 2 dudes, or what ever) more people means more fun. It can also be used as a warm up before hitting a club, and if your just with your wing or wings you can play this, but you DONT strip and say "Deadhead" instead of sex its fun and helpful on your way to a club, bar, whatever, cuz it gets you in a talkative mood.

Use this routine in comfort and dont embaress me by fucking up. The Routine is simple, applying it to all contingencies is harder. For an mPUA it should be easy.

Repition is the key to learning for the unconcious mind.

Enjoy!

MJX
01-03-2008, 03:46 PM
WTF, I thought i only posted one??????????????????????

sorry I accidently posted another identical one.

Btw if the forum police show up(mods, admins, Fader) and dont like that this is in main disccusion, the reason is
I was having trouble decidng whether I should put this in comfort or seduction, but at the same time I wanted everyone to see it. If anyone wants to move this thread, i got no prob with it.

xxKing
01-03-2008, 03:49 PM
I like your post, if anyone is having LMR i suggest you purchase Hypnoticas phone seduction, it has great ways of getting girls feeling real good, you will take control after you become the guy giving her orgasms with minimal touch and no penetration. His technique is gold and i have used it in the past.

Badboy has a great theory for attraction-comfort-seduction. He says woman make decisions heavily based on emotion, and if you are getting LMR, pull back and change her emotion so that her logic about you changes, emotion will always overthrow logic.

MJX
01-03-2008, 03:54 PM
I like your post, if anyone is having LMR i suggest you purchase Hypnoticas phone seduction, it has great ways of getting girls feeling real good, you will take control after you become the guy giving her orgasms with minimal touch and no penetration. His technique is gold and i have used it in the past.

Badboy has a great theory for attraction-comfort-seduction. He says woman make decisions heavily based on emotion, and if you are getting LMR, pull back and change her emotion so that her logic about you changes, emotion will always overthrow logic.

thanks but this routine, helps blow away LMR, in fact it sexually charges her. if the game ends at the right time.

silverghost
01-03-2008, 04:29 PM
I suppose this is field tested?

MJX
01-03-2008, 10:30 PM
I suppose this is field tested?

I thought I did well in implying that?..

to answer your question yes, rigorously...duh:rolleyes:

MAG!C
01-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Good job dude! Nicely done!

I've... haha!

I remember a year ago or so, I didn't have car ride home so I made friends with the DJ, and I found out he lives close to me so he drove me home with his 2 other buddies. Now him and his friend (shotgun) knew how to play it, so they were hitting it, I was just going "WHAT THE FUCK" lol

So A) I FINALY FOUND OUT ON WHAT THE FUCK THEY WERE HITTING! hahahahah! TAKE THAT BITCHES!

B) That is a pretty fun game lol! I just can't see my self stripping while driving the car LOL. But... I like the "SEX" thing hahah! Everytime you gotta scream out sex. PRetty neat. LOL.

If I had a shiny golden star sticker, I would give it to you tonight. LOL
10/10 props to u brotha!

MAG!C
01-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Double Post.

MJX
01-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Good job dude! Nicely done!

I've... haha!

I remember a year ago or so, I didn't have car ride home so I made friends with the DJ, and I found out he lives close to me so he drove me home with his 2 other buddies. Now him and his friend (shotgun) knew how to play it, so they were hitting it, I was just going "WHAT THE FUCK" lol

So A) I FINALY FOUND OUT ON WHAT THE FUCK THEY WERE HITTING! hahahahah! TAKE THAT BITCHES!

B) That is a pretty fun game lol! I just can't see my self stripping while driving the car LOL. But... I like the "SEX" thing hahah! Everytime you gotta scream out sex. PRetty neat. LOL.

If I had a shiny golden star sticker, I would give it to you tonight. LOL
10/10 props to u brotha!

are you stoned...

MAG!C
01-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Lol. And this is where I have to reply with some cool.. and .. smooth PUA remark?

MJX
01-03-2008, 11:31 PM
oh, you tried to AMOG me, thats cute;)

MAG!C
01-04-2008, 08:36 AM
... Do you even know what AMOG stands for? =/