PDA

View Full Version : Weird after effect...

Sturek
01-2008-03, 05:14 AM
Wow, thought this was just a freak thing but guess not. So ever since I got a style that I like, and got relaxed with everything something odd has happened. Twice I have gone to my friends work and talked to him, typically I stand out a LOT. Normally I am the most well dressed guy there, not hard to do in a grocery store but eh lol. Last time I was there was when I was wearing my white blazer and fedora to pick him up so we could go out to the bars.

But anyway for some reason I have been getting girls (generaly ones I am not interested in go figure) Almost fall in love with me after meeting me for a little bit. It is a bit weird because I don't know what the hell they see in me in five minutes that they think I am the coolest kid since vanilla ice. (yes its a joke) But first one told me she wanted to sleep with me, this was after about knowing her for 4 hours. I told her no I just got out of a serious relationship and I was not interested in having anything with anyone. (she was ugly, but I am not gonna hurt her feelings for it) The second one is also after meeting me for five minutes swore up and down that she was meant to meet me and she thinks I am really really cool. (She tracked me down on myspace and I did not even really know her name) I was like utterly shocked lol, but again not quite anyone I would sleep with, but never hurts to make friends so I am trying to keep her in that zone lol.

Now I don't know what the hell it is but these girls I don't even know or even care for seem to be just jumping at a chance to talk with me. I mean I understand to a point, but I have never had such reactions before. Anyone else ever dealt with this type of thing lol? Or is it just one of those things that happens once you stick out from other people? (really this is not a question thread its just something I had seen and curious to see what other peoples experiences with it are)

Display MOB
01-2008-06, 02:10 PM
Make friends with them if there not too creepy, (myspace issss lol i get a few a week on facebook and you hate to deny them friendship over the internet) but anyways yeah because most of the time they'll have a Hb7 or 8 friend and if your gonna see them again, you never know man just do what your doing, its good lol never be mean to a girl!