PDA

View Full Version : 636 approaches last year

guru
01-2008-02, 10:30 PM
so i added up the number of approaches i did last year (from my planner). Results

Approaches:636
Number close:10. 2 picked up phone
0 Day 2
0 K-Close
0 F-Close

mrMote
01-2008-02, 10:40 PM
Ok that is pretty bad if not horrible but what respond were you looking to get by posting this?

Swifty
01-2008-02, 10:44 PM
Ouch!

_Hollywood_
01-2008-02, 10:45 PM
holy shitballs

Henry Dark
01-2008-02, 10:46 PM
umm u go out with that makeup everytime?

Swifty
01-2008-02, 10:47 PM
I hope you tried to figure out after each one where you went wrong and where you went right... Because it sounds like you dont do that.

Eastern Digital
LMAOOOOOOO sorry man... but LMFAOOOOOOOO
rtr5[][po[;ywrRUET TYJETYN% ip-[9poriei86
GHAHAHAHAHAHA

NewStart232
dude...
i wouldn't post that...

cleardarknight
01-2008-02, 11:06 PM
Dude if you only got thirty more!!! Thats when the devil pops outta the ground and all your problems get solved. Better luck next year.

djtetsu
01-2008-02, 11:17 PM
Hit up ugs, get ur tools up.

If I was to take a shot blindly, over calibrate w being extremely friendly to the point where u come across as gay. Make them laugh, then qualify.

I myself subconsciously wanna be ejecting because I'm feeling unconfortable. Practice being in set for extended periods, either w ugs or even the mall kiosk girls.

Make sure ur not creepy.

Make sure ur not picky, and taking it as a learning process. There's an ug for everyone.

guru
01-2008-02, 11:44 PM
i though i only approached abt 50 hbs this year, until i started counting the numbers on my planner.

For a sec there was this good feeling approaching 636 women, but when i started to count the number of #close,day2,fclose,kclose it was a diff story.

There are a couple of problems that im working on.
1)I keep on switching from one method to another. Just as i was getting good at MM i switched over to RJ, Rsd. So many methods out there, having a tough time sticking with one and being consistent with it.
2)Ejecting too early. only going for opener and thats it
3)Belief,frames
4)Month of July i didnt approach. There were some weeks where there was only 1 approach the whole week and 30-40 approaches in another week.
5)Not having a plan
6)blah blah blah....

Sheek
01-2008-02, 11:58 PM
Hit up ugs, get ur tools up.

If I was to take a shot blindly, over calibrate w being extremely friendly to the point where u come across as gay. Make them laugh, then qualify.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't need to come across as gay. Read the first link in my signature.

guru, I'm guessing you don't know any interest whatsoever in the girls you talk to. I'll bet that you run an opener, maybe tell a story about how you blew a tire on your mustang and fixed it, and then you eject when things get stale. This approach obviously isn't working for you.

Show interest. "Hey, I'm Guru, how are you guys" is as good as any opinion opener or whatever other pre-planned routine you run.

LiftinW8s
01-2008-03, 11:21 AM
Quit trying to follow all these methods man. Your probably not coming off as sincere or conversing like a robot with all that crap in your head. It should be more like 10 approaches 4-7 numbers. You need to revamp your whole approach or something man.

Eastern Digital
01-2008-03, 11:30 AM
Yea, i think you have serious inner game issues. I think you should work on that before trying another "technique"

LoveCharm
01-2008-03, 11:34 AM
I admire you're honesty Guru.

Read Magic bullets again dude. You think you're using these methods but you're really not. Else there would have been much more fuck closes bud.

Start from scratch. I'm talking right from your body language when you first walk into a social environment.

Step by step. Start to use openers again. Then next month start learning how to stack and use it in field. Then the next month start opening, stacking/dhving and then start incorporating 'bouncing' into it. By the end of the year, you should be stuck on whether your tongue is better going up on her clit rather than left to right ;).

But dude - WELL FUCKING DONE FOR APPROACHING THAT MANY. KUDOS GEEZER.

Respect ya.
LC.

silverghost
01-2008-03, 11:44 AM
Yeap indeed approaching all these women is better than having game and not approach at all. At least u dont have AA. Stick to one method MASTER IT and go out again. May 2008 bring you lots of success man:)

LoveCharm
01-2008-03, 11:49 AM
Dude, you've interacted with 636 women and you've only posted 100 times?

You need to start asking us what went wrong more. We'll help you out.

Pony Boy
01-2008-03, 12:01 PM
Dude, you've interacted with 636 women and you've only posted 100 times?

You need to start asking us what went wrong more. We'll help you out.
true stuff...despite the posts laughing at you. i actually respect that fact that you approached 636 women...and the fact that you're recording your progress... this forum is here as a support system for you man...if you need help...just ask. utilize us.

metalmonkey
01-2008-03, 01:57 PM
sucks to be you really haha
just kiddin, just kiddin

i think you need to do a trial & improvement method rather than

trial... and trial..... and trial..... X 636 lol

RunMan
01-2008-03, 03:38 PM
something doesnt sound right......636 approaches? and 0f/closes and only a hand full of number closes?

xxKing
01-2008-03, 03:51 PM
Respect for having the balls to approach 600+girls in less then a year, and also in your dedication and not giving up during not-so good results.

cerebrum
01-2008-03, 04:51 PM
so i added up the number of approaches i did last year (from my planner). Results

Approaches:636
Number close:10. 2 picked up phone
0 Day 2
0 K-Close
0 F-Close

I have around 300 approaches, last year, with equally modest results. I know a lot of people with the same problem, the difference being that a lot give up.
BUT, since I continually read and view material I'm always learning new things. I also got a lot of insights from time in field and observing naturals doing their thing. So I already know what I have to try out and what to change.

One question for you:

What did you change in your game or what are you intending to change?

If you are still gaming the same way you will get the same results. I see this error in a lot of my wings.

Doku
01-2008-04, 01:48 AM
Anyone remember Adonis from the game? 1000 aproaches in a month? He didn't say anything about closing at all. This really is a slow process, and frankly I'm considering my first thousand to be the removal of AA, learning to adhere to the 3-second rule, and practicing (in the MM model) A1-A2... or in other words, getting welcomed to the group and getting the girl attracted to me. I've actually limited how much of this stuff I research now because I don't want to cloud my brain with anything beyond A2 before I'm ready.

I mean, NLP tactics are cool, but I would rather feel like I have an unlimited supply of good looking women to practice them on, rather than a few out of a dozen that I successfully open.

I guess I'm saying that you just aren't even done learning the basics yet, or at least that's what i sounds like to me. Try learning just what you have to do to make yourself a more attractive person.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to have fun with it. You seem a little bitter. Go out sarging with a Doctor Seuss hat or something. Don't let yourself forget that you're still just learning, and shouldn't be taking your results too seriously.

Guero_Mex
01-2008-04, 12:45 PM
Dude you need to go into detail. What is going on? How are the conversations? Negs? Is anything canned? Any Cocky and Funny? Do you DHV? Where do you Sarge?
How is your body language?
Tone of voice?
Complaince testing?
How the hell is your number closing so damn fuckn low?
What would you consider a Sarge? LOL

Post pics of yourself, maybe its your dressing style.

Infact, maybe you should start with being Cocky and Funny. AND STICK WITH 1 DAMN FUCKN METHOD!!!!!

Dude, I know all these methods sound cool. BadBoy Method sounds cool. David DeAngelo's Cocky and Funny is natural and great. Mystery is cool. NLP looks gay. ect

But really, dont buy into all those products. You should try some Cocky and Funny because its so damn easy and fun.

Lost Prophet
01-2008-05, 04:03 AM
It seems that from what you have said you are just not getting to the point of asking her (You said you eject too early). Whats the reason for this??? If you have the confidence (or apply the 3 second rule) you should at least stay there gaming the HB and try to get a kiss, f**k or number

I have NO idea how many approaches I did as a lot of my approaches are drunk ones. I tend to wake up with numbers in my phone a fair bit though so must be doing something right, although with the drink, it makes re-establishing contact harder lol

Guitario
01-2008-05, 07:19 AM
You are 636 approaches closer to getting laid!

To anyone who laughs at you.. they wish they had done that many.

MAG!C
01-2008-05, 08:50 AM
You HAVE to be doing so mething wrong if those are your real numbers.

10# closes out of 636? My friend, are you scrwed?

That is like what? 1/64 chances of getting a getting a number?
Man that is horrrible.
You are doing something wrong.

Answer this

+ What is the line you use the most to start a conversation?
+ How long before you ask the number?
+ How long before you leave the set?

MAG!C
01-2008-05, 08:55 AM
p.s. You have balls, you just don't use them as instructed.

Aaron AO
01-2008-05, 08:59 AM
i think this is bullshit personally.

if its true, then like totally analyse everything you're doing. is it your looks? is it your voice? is it your positioning? is it your material? is it your inability to hold down a set? how many isolations have you got through? how many isolations have you done? which openers worked well? how many times did you get to attraction?

1.7% success rate or something? gawd.

MAG!C
01-2008-05, 09:17 AM
Yep, around there. 1.7%

Horrible.

STOP WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING.

That is 600+ females gone to waste.
Soon enough you will distroy the whole city like that and every female will know you for not successiding.

silverghost
01-2008-05, 11:08 AM

Thats the problem obviously. Even if he does the opener perfectly as long as he doesnt progress he wont get a number. Main reason is that the girls get that u use the opener to pick up on em since after the opener you probably ask for a number.
As for the comments people even if u tell him that he does horribly or whatever you dont help him. He did post what he is doing wrong so what more you try to find?

STFUnGFTOW
01-2008-08, 08:41 AM
That's odd, I'd think that after AT LEAST the first couple hundred approaches he'd be socially calibrated to some degree - and therefore be getting better results after.

Anyway, I'd simply overhaul my whole game plan. Get back to the basics. Take it one step at a time. The good news is approaching period is more than half the battle IMO, so at least that's out of the way.

Latinluva
01-2008-09, 11:28 AM
With so may aproaches all failures, I think your problem is:

1) Like you say, you are ejecting to quick.
2) You are having a definitive image problem. Are you fat?, dress bad?. I would say change your style, if you are overweight and you really want to put effor in this business do some exercise and get thin and I bet those 636 aproaches would have transformed in 100 Nclose and 20 fclose.

Go to Zara and tell them to dress you or something man. I was hanging out with some losers friends a while ago and they all said I looked really cool with long curly hair, instead of short hair. Of course all of them were LAFC and didn't know what they were talking about, after 5 years with the same long hair, I cut it short, and now my positive results with women have increased in100%.

south
01-2008-09, 11:37 AM
man thats a lot without any day 2. December alone I had 11 dates or Day 2's or whatever and slept with 5 of them. I also had 3 one night stands. Somethings not right, you can get an F-close just by asking straight up for the date and then taking from there with that many approaches.

_Hollywood_
01-2008-09, 11:58 AM
Guru, you gotta post pictures of yourself man. The curiosity is killing me.

miaddict
01-2008-09, 12:28 PM
guru,
I applaud you for getting out of the house and doing all those approaches.

However, I recommend you read and understand Rokker's posts on

-Analyzing sets and building your skill set
-Reaching your goals
-The quick fix?
-Motivational boosts

http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130

:)

Milk
01-2008-09, 01:01 PM
i heard this from someone else as well.

that guy approached only for himselfe. instead you should focuse on her, on her feelings not yours. met her feel special etc etc. i fuck up somethimes with that as well, it sounds logic but many people do this wrong(i dont mean being a pussy).

Vampyro
01-2008-09, 01:02 PM
Ok, first of all, WTF

guru
01-2008-09, 09:46 PM
thought abt wat everyone said. at first i was like i have to be consistent go out there more. enjoy more, put myself out there. but now after speaking with my wing who is in the same situation its like wats the point. guys who got hbs before the game got more hbs after the game. writing a journal about my approaches was waste of time. i could have done something else with my life that time rather than gaming. hbs in NJ dont want to meet people unless ur in social circle my wing said i am starting to believe him. HB have all the power. u open if they dont want to talk to u, they will ignore u. if they want to give u there number they will. if they want to date, kclose,fclose u they will. my state is so down that im done with the game and hbs. this isnt for me, wasnt for me from the beginning. just a dream. but dont let me discourage u guys from going out there and doing ur stuff. im turning 28 and ive been doing this for more than three years. Never had a date during than, no kclose, no fclose so there is no point of continuing. Thanks guys for ur help.

p.s. u wont hear from me anymore. to the batman fans out there dont forget to watch the dark knight.

Green Hell
01-2008-09, 09:49 PM
Sorry to hear this, but if you've been rejected all those times, it's nothing to do with "you" but something is wrong with your game.

silverghost
01-2008-10, 05:34 AM
Only one question. Have you ever tried reading Magic Bullets, Mystery Method or some of these books? Because I really cant believe that if u did read em carefully and did the stuff they told you to do you failed.
There are no losers, only quitters:)

Latinluva
01-2008-10, 10:07 AM
I will give you an idea, get a wing!

guru
01-2008-10, 08:53 PM
My friend gave me MM and got Magic Bullets. Its great. i dont know if its for me. I joined another forum and was inspired by there articles, FR. Turns out they r trying to quit drinking and try it sober. My wing is looking to get drunk to get in state.

HRHughes
01-2008-10, 09:19 PM
maybe you're wing is fucking you up. I'm in NJ, maybe i can help out

DiE
01-2008-10, 09:36 PM

That is as good as asking someone the time and leaving, the purpose of ''1000 approaches'' is to get rid of AA but dont be fooled by the name, approach anxiety doesnt mean to just approach, it means to approach and stay in the set for as long as you can. Where you specting girls to tear you clothes just because you asked then about your friends GF?

You studied MM right? According to MM there are 9 steps from meet to sex, right now your only doing step one.

silverghost
01-2008-10, 10:57 PM
Every friend that I have and tried it he ended up with at least 1 date in his first 2-3 weeks. You do something extremely wrong. Search into it.