PDA

View Full Version : Hot girl sitting next to me in class

nje
01-02-2008, 06:51 PM
I just started a Quantitative Methods class. It's really boring and the whole time we're taking notes. Anyone got any good ideas or good jokes to say to this girl?

Eastern Digital
01-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Just say whatever, participate in the class, and say what comes to mind.

Goilli123
01-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Talking to her would be a good start...

AndersonPUA
01-02-2008, 07:22 PM
You will be beside her for a long period of time, so there is no need to rush. Just start by saying, "Hi" and introducing yourself.

DoomBat
01-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Next time there's a break just let out a long sigh and look to her and say, "Man, this is so boring" Cause if the class is as boring as you say then she'll probably agree :).

It's been said already that you're in a class together, so there's no fear of not being able to see her again. Just take it easy.

pancakeninja
01-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Ask her to watch your stuff because you are going to take a nap. Then accuse her of stealing something out of your bag when you wake up and say you want her number so she doesn't try to run off or something. i dunno.

Sheek
01-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Next time there's a break just let out a long sigh and look to her and say, "Man, this is so boring" Cause if the class is as boring as you say then she'll probably agree :).

Instead of being bored, you should be finding something fun to do. Bring her in on that fun. Play tic-tac-toe games with her or something. Grab her number and mess with her in class by texting funny things. Texting "way to let your cell phone go off" or something always amuses me. :D

Jenner
01-03-2008, 12:19 AM
yeah dont say the class is boring
cuz shell just agree and the thread is over
methods are hard, id personally pay attention in a quantitative methods class
but do something fun to break the boredom
you shouldnt be bored
you're fun, and therefore, regardless of where ur at, its fun to be around u

The_Boss
01-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Don't listen to the people saying not to rush it or that "you'll see her again." You might see her again... mabey it'll on a Monday after the weekend when she just hooked up with her new boyfriend. If you don't act today then you probably won't act tomorrow either and you'll keep procrastinating untill your done the course and she's gone.

Chances are you're in university/college if you're taking a qantitative methods course so it isn't hard to find a party to invite her to. As far as talking to her in class goes... say ANYTHING to initiate convo. Comment on things related to what the prof says. Not in a negative way... mabey something like "what's the difference between (two things that are similar.)" I don't think that would be too much of a DLV to worry about seeing as how EVERYBODY needs clarification on at least one thing in every course. Just as long as you don't sound dumb saying it and the answer isn't obvious.

I wouldn't bring up the fact the the course is boring just in case she finds it interesting. And try to talk to her while everybody's waiting for class to start, not during class. Just start off with small talk... ask her what she's majoring in, etc. Does she have a cool phone? (or is it one of those pink/neon colored phones?) just say something like "nice phone" in a teasing way and tell her you had the same one while joking around about it. If not, mabey she has a few funky looking pens, as most girls do. After you've talked for a bit about random things ask her what she did last weekened and hopefully there will be lots to talk about. If she did nothing, say "wow... get out much? haha." Anyway I can sit here all day typing about what you could say... point is just talk about anything and look for threads.