PDA

View Full Version : how to handle this hb7?

yourmothersmells
01-02-2008, 01:10 AM
so I've known this hb7 for a few months (through one of my plutonic female college friends)

she gives me a ton of IOI's and sexual tension humor (On phone and in text message. She actually brings in sexual innuendos and humor within the first sentence or two)

however, she keeps flaking.

She has even told me many times "when we have sex, you can't tell Beth" (my plutonic friend from college)

I'm 20 and shes 23, the age Gap is DEF an issue for her for some reason.

Shes even went as far as CALLING ME to meet up or hang out and than flaking shortly before.

I've gotten 2 kiss closes with her at a bar and movie theater in Isolation, but nothing beyond that

How should I handle this? (Besides dropping it entirely)

Lashram
01-03-2008, 02:37 PM
I would say to drop little stories that show how mature you are. Use what she values, ex: if her dad has been working for the same company for 30 years and shes a daddys girl - mention how you will be working for _ company when you graduate and plan to move up and be there for a long time since its such a good company etc etc.

Vincent Chase
01-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Set up a date at her place and fucking show up.

Hang out with her and find out what she's doing this Thursday night... oh wow nothing? Cool... Of course do this slyly. Don't point blank ask her, coax the info out of her like you're a god damned spy!

Then call her thursday night:

"I've got Good Luck Chuck on 2 Night from Blockbuster, a Pepperoni Pizza and some beer. It's time for a boys night in at a girls house, I'm 10 minutes away, make some ice. This is going to be so much fun..."

She's flaking because she's afraid of what her friend will think, PROBABLY because she thinks her friend likes you or will negatively jusge her for being with you, you have to keep her from thinking about anyone but you and her, now, together.

When peopl are emotional they make judgements based on their emotions, once the two of you take the relationship to the next step it's time to expose it to your friend and prove to this chick that people accept the two of you as a couple.