PDA

View Full Version : I'm losing my fire...Help me refuel it

Chukwu1621
01-2008-01, 07:37 PM
Whats up guy's I'm not need of serious help for i have the basic principles down of a confident guy, however as of lately so much bad shit has been happening to me that something is causing me to lose my fire, and i'm not being that man i'm suppose to be.

Just a little back ground info, I've been told I'm very nice looking(i'm trying to break myself into modeling and have9.4 rating on hot or not) I always dress nice and i have mercedes benz. I'm also naturally cocky and funny. Now with all of those great blessings still something isn't right. Back when i was working at A&F i was on fire. Always approaching chicks and number closing. However a few new jobs later and now jobless my drive has just gone down.

Where i was once cold approaching chicks at the mall, i now just smile or hold eye contact with chicks showing IOI's or chicks i find attractive I'm still not approaching. Also i notice that when I'm at a party I'm even having some AA and i don't know why because thats not me. Further beyond that when i do make approaches, i feel like something just isn't right. I'm not approaching when i should, i'm not escalating when i should nor am i closing when i should.

Last night i went out for NYE and i can recall at least 3 oppourtnuites of interest and even one instance where i found this chick alone on the phone and i didn't escalate(having no condom was what i told myself held me back.) I'm going to give a full FR in the other section later but i just wanted to mention that.

I don't know whats wrong with me because as i mentioned i have great things in my life not to mention Social proof, but for some reason i'm not using them to my advantage. I'm losing my edge guy's and i need to recalibrate myself to get back to where i was and beyond that. What can i change/improve in my life to improve myself as a man?

Sheek
01-2008-01, 08:35 PM
Hey man, don't worry about it. You'll get back into the swing of things soon, everyone gets these.

And it's Mercedes, not Mercedez. If you drive it, you better know how to spell it. ;)

costa92627guy
01-2008-02, 01:29 AM
I am going through the same lack of game, business got shitty because of the economy and it affected me to the core. I was getting good at pu, but come September, 2 breakups and business slowing it really took my steam out. Looked at perfect sets and couldn't even muster up the confidence to use any game. Try working on fixing you job situation and the fire will come back. Basically, your self esteem went in the shitter.

LoveCharm
01-2008-02, 09:32 AM
Chin up dude :)

Also don't take Hot or Not seriously. According to hot or not on facebook, i'm the 7th sexiest guy in my city (only 8114 people in my city use hot or not though haha). I got 9.8 but that doesn't mean shit. I know i'm fit as fuck! (sorry the alphaness erupts out of me).

OpinionatedDrone
01-2008-02, 12:00 PM
Maybe your gay dude.

haha - just fuckin with ya. It's definately a self esteme issue. You're just going to have to kind of get over it. Fix ur job situation and that should help you feel better...

BTW - I got a 9.5 on hot or not looking like a fucking scrub last year before I found the community and began bettering myself. Hot or Not is no where near accurate. Gay guys could be ranking you, or even 11 year old girls (who see any guy over 20 and under 25 as "HOTT") Anybody can rate you on hotornot, and if you get another account and plug in your first accounts address, you can rate yourself a 10 as many times as you are pathetic enough to want to.

Chukwu1621
01-2008-02, 06:04 PM
yah i don't really care about the hot or not thing i was simply mentioning that as a way to say i'm attractive in regards to be humble. But fuck it, you guy's are right about everything. My self esteem has taken a bit of a plummet since i've been jobless. Also the semester is over so as to where i was forced to be social in job and school, now that i don't have either i have to force my own self to Sarge.

Though simple words from you guy's i appreciate it. I need to get my head out of my ass and MAN THE FUCK UP.

AndersonPUA
01-2008-02, 06:49 PM
Here is a quote by a philosopher that I feel will relate to what you're going through.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle