PDA

View Full Version : Does size matter?

What lies beneath
01-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey guys,

I have this great opener to use. I only used it once, but got a great result. I'm going to keep on testing it. Feel free to use it, change it up, or critique it if you want. Here it goes....

Me: Does size matter?
Her: blah blah blah
Me: (interrupting her)...cuz I just bought a 42 inch flat screen, and don't know if it's too big, or too small for the room.

**This is still in the works, but it opened a set real good. You can also get into how there are many other bigger tv's out there, but you wanted to have the right size lol. Also, neg her for having sex on her mind the whole time lol.

Afterburner
01-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Just go down a few threads down...
quote from badboy:

5# Does Size Matters?

Hey girls, lets me ask you something.. does size really matters?
Girls : yes/no
You :Interesting, because friend of mine has this huge, huge (pause) car, and he gets none, while my other friend has this tiny, tiniest ( pause) vespa and he gets all of the girls… whats up with that?
This opener will always get them think about..hmmm… but that’s why you move to something else. I found it very effective after 3 minutes, to transition to direct

Actually, I didn’t came here to talk about my stupid friend, I came because you are so damn sexy, and I am going to get to know you… so tell me something about yourself.

What lies beneath
01-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I just seen that Badboy had an opener like that lol. I'm not trying to take his idea. I actually like his better than mine. I'm going to use both versions.

The_Jedi
01-01-2008, 03:45 PM
I think either one is fine, as long as the pause is inserted at the right time. Kudos on coming up with something original to yourself, if it turned out Badboy had come up with it first.

Actually, I hadn't thought about the negging about always having sex on her mind, either. Excellent point. :cool: