PDA

View Full Version : Really Appreciate Some Help With An Old Friend

RunCe
12-2005-23, 05:07 PM
Ok went out tonight with some old friends from school. There's a girl that i've always fancied out tonight and well i was gettin IOI's from her she bought me a drink with th whole "will you buy me a drink?" to which i replied "no but you can buy me one." I started to run game on her and she responded but because she was an old friend i couldnt number close - i already have it - and i felt bad pushing for a kiss close...
ANY advice from you guys would help.
RunCe

Blinx
12-2005-23, 05:11 PM
Did u get the kiss close or do u mean that u felt bad so u didnt try for a kiss close?

RunCe
12-2005-23, 05:20 PM
Nah man sorry for the confusion. I didnt get th kiss close but i felt bad i was gonn a push for it but i know her so well it jus seemed wrong know what i mean... HELP!!

Rodzilla
12-2005-23, 05:56 PM
NO, I have no idea what you mean? Felt bad? WTF man?
Ask her if she is a good kisser...then say let's find out and kiss her...

Blinx
12-2005-23, 06:06 PM
Nah man sorry for the confusion. I didnt get th kiss close but i felt bad i was gonn a push for it but i know her so well it jus seemed wrong know what i mean... HELP!!
Not to seem rude but if u dont wanna run game on her what do u need help with...are u afraid it could be a case of one-itis?

RunCe
12-2005-24, 12:29 PM
thanks for the advice guys im goin out tonight and btw it's definately not one-itis. I'm lookin forward to it actually lets see how this goes...
Cheers Merry Christmas
RunCe