PDA

View Full Version : College girl, the blond 10.

pphx
10-22-2007, 02:17 AM
Fellow gamers,

some background story...
There is this girl in my class (10) whom I known now for about 5 weeks.
We are in the same study group and we always have pre-parties together on the weekends.
This last week when we were studying in our group my friend noticed how she was, (in his words) "undressing me with her eyes"... I had before that noticed how she'd always liked to touch my hair and touch me on our pre-parties... but i had to that point thought that it would be to messy to try to prosue this 10.. Since we will be going in the same class for the next 4 years.

Anyway, this weekend was no different. We were at this pre-party and I was mainly just little bit flirtier than I usually am, and I am flirty with all girls.
When we get into the club later on that evening we start to dance, pretty intense I might add... i whisper some silly stuff in her ear some small comments, and all a sudden we are making out.
To be honest this was not on my initiative it just kind off happened. I stop before she does with the thought in the back of my head "she will be back for more". Witch turned out to work pretty well, a few minutes later she wants to make out again, i dont let her.. i wait abit then i grab her and make out some more.. this goes on for the rest of the evening.

The night after, we go out again, this time she is running all over the place like she is trying to get me jealous. I didnít want to be the one chasing her so i started to dance with some other chicks a 7 and a 9.

The thing here is.. how should i move forward from this point? The interest is clearly there i can feel it.. but i am not sure how i should act, should i be somewhat flirty? Should i make the move to take her out? Should i wait until the next weekend and make a move on a pre-party?

Iíve been trying to figure out how to play this but i seem to be completely lost at this point so i am turning to you pros for some guidance.

Over and out!

ware_ru
10-22-2007, 03:36 AM
Buy Magic Bullets.