PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get these routines?

Enigmaz
12-23-2005, 12:36 PM
I'm working right now on some routines,and Im wondering where can I get the ESP experiment routine (from style), and some good resources on palm reading, handwriting analysis, Coold reading and story telling? Thanks you guys.

Rodzilla
12-23-2005, 12:40 PM
www.bristol|||||||||

Enigmaz
12-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Sorry dude, but I already checked there and couldn't find any of the things I requested. SO can anyone help me with my request now?

TaiChi
12-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Google it - there are plenty of sites out there that provide you with routines or try to come with your own and put it to the test.

Rodzilla
12-24-2005, 01:39 AM
Palm reading is at www.fastseduction.com
Check out www.trickshop.com for psychic mentalism shit.
The ESP shit is in Mystery's e-book as well.

waxlrose
12-24-2005, 05:18 AM
Thundercats' Art of Approaching is a great source of opening game and storytelling. That stuff is at Bristollair, I'm sure I've seen it.

Sliek
12-24-2005, 09:06 AM
Sorry Enigmaz, sometimes getting a response out of these forum whores is like pulling teeth. They either tell you go look it up yourself, or tell you to use your creative mind to come up with your own, instead of helping you.
Here's the ESP Routine -
"Hey do you guys believe in ESP? Ok I want you to imagine in your head there is a blackboard and some chalk, and I want you to pick a number between 1 and 4 and write it on that blackboard. Your number is 3."
"Lets try it again, this time write a number between 1-10. Your number is 7."
Statistically they will almost always pick 3 and 7 because thats how the human mind works, so if you get it right it's a good DHV as you read their mind. If you get it wrong you can bust on them and say "And to think, you guys actually BELIEVED in ESP LOL."

Enigmaz
12-25-2005, 02:16 PM
Thanks dude, thanks to you all guys. Now I just hope I can actually use something in the field one of these days.

Cedar
12-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Try Toecutter's Book (www.smoothinteractions.com) for seduction-specific palm reading.
Can't vouch for this book, but solid product overall, Seduction Science (http://www.seductionscience.com/palmreading/).

Mayhem
12-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Mystery demonstrates the ESP test in his DVD archive REALLY FUCKING WELL. He even threads it into some A3 EV material.