PDA

View Full Version : Masturbating in the shower joke

IceDragon
12-23-2005, 05:15 AM
I told the 'masturbating in the shower' joke (read it on one of the posts, can't find it now!) to a female acquaintance of mine.
This was her response 'They probably sing - where is Mr. Right to do it Right'.
:D

Fashion
12-23-2005, 05:40 AM
I also read it here i can't remember who posted it though - apoligies to that person but it goes a little something like this...
You: Did you know that 93% of girls masturbate in the shower?
Her: No
You: The other 7% sing
Her: Oh yeah?
You: And do you know what they sing?
Her: No, what?
You: Oh you must be one of the girls that masturbates then.
Her: HAHAHA
LOL very funny!

Cedar
12-23-2005, 06:28 AM
This was her response 'They probably sing - where is Mr. Right to do it Right'.
Give her a high-5, say 'yeah!,' and stack into something else.

flipz1234
12-23-2005, 06:32 AM
Since I posted that joke the other day I have used it in almost every set I have jumped into. Most of the girls laugh hard and have me tell it to there friends. Easy lead in for other sexual jokes and stories.

BSUR
03-29-2006, 03:18 PM
Give her a high-5, say 'yeah!,' and stack into something else.That's great. It kind of punishes her at the same time. At least the way I'm picturing it.
Is that one of the intentions of your advice here?
(I'm trying to see if we think the same about the underlying dynamics/effects)

oberion
04-14-2006, 12:07 PM
Since I posted that joke the other day I have used it in almost every set I have jumped into. Most of the girls laugh hard and have me tell it to there friends. Easy lead in for other sexual jokes and stories.
except you dont do it right? because if you repeat it, you are into their loop unless you make them jump into one of your loop first.

Renegade
04-16-2006, 06:20 AM
I pissed myself when I read "Masturbation in the Shower", thought it was great. Tried it a few times in the field, the girls thought I was a bit of a sleeze. :confused:

hix
04-16-2006, 07:51 AM
except you dont do it right? because if you repeat it, you are into their loop unless you make them jump into one of your loop first.
I used to do spontaneous impersonations of people which always got a laugh.
The trouble was, someone would always ask me to do it again. I'd end up having to jump into their hoop, because if I said no, I always felt embarrassed or appeared to be a party-pooper.
The solution came when I saw comedian Bill Hicks' "Sane Man" video. A few times, during his performance, members of the audience would shout out "do Elmer Dinkley" - a Hicks character. Firstly he obliged, saying sarcastically "thank-you - request." The last time, however, he launched into a tirade saying, "Look, I've got material planned - I didn't say I'd take f****** requests, alright? I'm not a jukebox!" He'd pretend he was a member of the audience saying, "Put a quarter in his butt and push 'A-12!' " After miming inserting a coin into his ass, he then do a warped version of his Elmer Dinkley character. Thus regaining control of the audience.
I realised that if I could do what Hicks did, but in a playful manner (and without the mimed anal insertion), it would allow me to do the impersonation again - the difference being that it would be on my terms. Obviously dropping the "I've got material planned" line!