PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious post! freezeout method update

AlexKing
12-23-2005, 01:24 AM
Freezeout method updated!
So you just brought the girl back to your place for the first time. Its been almost 7 hours, everything is going smoothly. You start making out, you got her bra off, but you go in for the pants and she stops you. OH FUCK! You start doing the freezeout method, you completely stop making out with her and start watching tv….
She asks you to come back so you start making out again, go for her pants and she stops you again! What do we do in this situation? Well you want to show dominance yet be playful. SOLUTION: A swift kick in her face. Now make sure your playful about it, laugh uncontrollably and tell her it was a joke.
At this point she should be on the floor bleeding, and if your alpha enough, unconscious. Now at this point you want to bring in Mystery’s playfulness technique. Unlike going to the kitchen and getting yourself some water…not bringing her any and telling her to get herself her own in a playful manner. You now are 2 steps ahead of mystery…you Go get a bandage and when she looks at you for it, you give her a big smile, and tell her to get her own, in a playful manner!
Hopefully she is conscience at this point. What you want to do is move in with some multi threading. Start with a threat “Bitch I will fucking kill you if you don’t suck my dick and let me fuck you�. Now remember to try and keep it playful. With the multi threading theory in mind, go off into talking about how you killed your ex girlfriend who was a stripper (DHV!) when she didn’t listen to you, you fucking killed her!.
At this point no matter how brave the girl is, you unzip your pants and vuala, you are receiving oral sex. It works very well and you must remember to work in the playfulness, alphaness, social proof and multi threading into this. Good luck to all of you.
NOTE: If anyone does try this, PLEASE PLEASE give us a LR!!! :p
(THIS IS A JOKE)

Fresno Smooth
12-23-2005, 01:51 AM
hahahah
yeah i luagh but its not that funny

AlexKing
12-23-2005, 02:31 AM
I was at the ihop with my friend. We just finished watching mystery's dvd series. We could not stop laughing, we were the loudest people in that wilshire IHOP! to your comment fresno, your crazy, this is absolutely golden! :)

Logic
12-23-2005, 02:41 AM
hmm... not very funny.

SOAG
12-23-2005, 06:47 AM
Reminds me of Chuck Norris jokes

IceDragon
12-23-2005, 07:00 AM
The 'I killed my ex-girlfriend who was a stripper' bit is interesting. . . does she focus on the dhv part or is she shaking in fear of her life? :rolleyes:

OrNaMent
12-23-2005, 09:55 AM
seriously, i dont think that it necessary to get by LMR...telling her you killed your ex girlfreind "playfully"...no

Navigator
12-23-2005, 10:05 AM
Get a comedy class or some other help!

Fresno Smooth
12-23-2005, 11:33 AM
i muich prefer
"oh please youd die to suck my dick"

Berilium
12-24-2005, 03:56 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: