PDA

View Full Version : a fun gambit

Ryeder
12-23-2005, 12:02 AM
here is a little something that i do to women and have great success with. to some of you guys this may come across as being childish but go out and use it. look at a girl in the eyes and say, "wow, you are such a messy girl". then point to her shirt and as she looks down run your finger up her face. be gentle by the way. this is something i use to do in grade school and it still works like a charm. the rest of the night she will try to get you back. hope this helps yall.

TrueStory
12-23-2005, 12:05 AM
which pua said (TD?) "if it was funny in second grade it'll be funny now" or something to that extend

here is a little something that i do to women and have great success with. to some of you guys this may come across as being childish but go out and use it. look at a girl in the eyes and say, "wow, you are such a messy girl". then point to her shirt and as she looks down run your finger up her face. be gentle by the way. this is something i use to do in grade school and it still works like a charm. the rest of the night she will try to get you back. hope this helps yall.