PDA

View Full Version : My version of the cube

Xplicit
12-22-2005, 11:42 PM
i kno, its already my third post and u guyz are sick of me, but this is something i really want to share. it has been field test and has worked the 100% of the time.
for example "therez this big cube in front of u how big is the cube?"
"its the size of a building"
"wat color is it"
its red
is it on its side or on corner?
its on its side
is it transparent?"
yes
ok, is there any type of storm by the cube?"
yes, its been there for a while..."
"are there any cracks in the cube"
yes, its small and runns down the side
my analysis: the cube shows how u feel about something, red is a very strong and passionate color filled with power and royalty. right now ur feeling strong, and passionate about something, ur life is stable thats y its on its side as opposed to on a corner that can sway easily. the fact that its transparent shows how u relate to others. u let them see ur persona easily and are very open. You go with the flow. The storm shows how u feel about a certain issue. there some underlying problem thats been there for a while. you sometimes have trouble dealing this problem. The crack shows some sort of insecurity or crisis that you've had in ur life time.
good bad? wat do you guyz think, if u want to use it i suggest looking up the meaning of colors somewhere. i guess this is fool proof because its sort of like horoscopes, they arent neccesarily wrong or write. for example, the color red has so many meanings that u can make up and apply that u cant go wrong.

DevilFish
12-23-2005, 12:28 AM
one question.... how can it be red and transparent; perhaps im missing something here. Nevertheless, sounds good, i'd prolly add in the horse for her love life and your golden. Good stuff man.

Xplicit
12-23-2005, 06:32 AM
for example black, is it a real solid black like dirt, or sort of like some tinted windows, some of them are black but u can see thru them right?

Masters
12-23-2005, 03:05 PM
You should go buy and read The Cube by Annie Gottlieb and Slobodan D Pesic

Fader
12-23-2005, 05:00 PM
You should go buy and read The Cube by Annie Gottlieb and Slobodan D Pesic
Good call. I bought that and although I dont like how it is written (the formatting is weird but i understand that if they formatted it normally it would only be 50 pages).
Def worth getting.