PDA

View Full Version : First Day 2. Need to get laid please help!!! lol

SonShyne
09-11-2007, 11:20 AM
So i met this girl saturday night. Shes about an 8.5 really cute!
She opened me with hey do you know who you look like?
SonShyne:Can i have 2 guesses. Keith Urban Or Kurt Cobain?
Hb8.5: Yeah Kurt.
i tolde her that my friends tell me i should learn more of his songs. Shes like OH! you Play??? And i was in.
We talked for awhile her and her friend were diggin me. so i tried to make a time bridge and meet up with them in an hour or so at a blues bar. I texted and said "This band is Awesome and theyre jsut getn started.
No Reply.
So i called no answer. i figure the this was a flake but decided id call her on monday.
I called expecting to get voincemail but she answered. And she was like OH SonShyne! We laughed and talked for awhile. Then she said i should come drink with her. I couldnt and she said lets go out sometime this week. So im taking her to a few places on my part of town that are really cool and different. The best drinks around!!!
Shes coming to my house at 5:30 and im gonna "still be getting ready". What ellse do i do when we go out? Where do i start? Any interesting Convo topics?
Also she lives like an hour away. And Works 15 mins from my house. I told her we are getting trashed tonight and shes like Bring It im so ready! So does this mean she wants to stay at my house? Also shes been the one calling the shots. She opened me, she wanted to make plans, is this a good or bad thing i mean good that she wants to hang out of course but bad that im not more assertive???
Thanks again

nightflight7
09-11-2007, 12:17 PM
OK, first of all this girl obviously likes you (a lot) so stop worrying and overanalyzing everything.

Don't turn into an AFC and you'll be fine. :)

SaltGamer
09-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Be a man. Take her by the hand and say you are going to a special place so you can play a song on the guitar that you just wrote for her. When you get to your place and she asks where your guitar is, tell her your dog ate it and then ask what type of drink she wants. She didn't come to your house just to listen to a song. She knew what was going to happen. So give it to her.

SonShyne
09-11-2007, 12:29 PM
But is it a bad thing that she had been the one kinda calling the shots? Shes never been to the bars on my side of town so im taking her to one right by my house that has the Craziest drinks. And another one about 25 mins away that is the oldest bar in the state and it has awesome friend chicken and okra. so there will be two venue changes and a car ride. kind of a few mini dates and then hopefully take her home for dessert!

metr
09-11-2007, 01:02 PM
what's up sonshyne! 1) elimate your desire, when you go to hang out with her, just hang out (remember no one is higher up the food chain than you, you're helping her out! why should you choose her) 2) a good convo starter that has worked for me is the 2 out of 3 question winner
ex
you: if you could do anything, without failure or struggling would you still do what your doing now?
HB8: yea!, no, blah,blah
you: if a guy came and swept you off your feet would you go with the flow or hold back
HB8: blah blah(think of your own responce to her answer ,and remember think of every option she might say)
you: are you independent and know what you want out of life or are you an adventurer and (smile) take life with a grain of salt. (they are both positive asnwers so it will confuse her)
HB8: blah,blah
you: (whatever she says, lean back )really thats interesting (smile) well i quess two out of three is pretty good.

then she will probably try to understand what you meant by that and then she will start talking and after that (you have 1-broke the ice,2-you have standerds,3-she now is woried what was the one she messed up on )

P.S don't drink too much, to many drinks might be your downfall (take control and watch if she slows down on drinking when you do ,she is mirroiring you witch is and IOI) if you must drink have 1 or 2 cups of water after 2 drinks or after 3 shots

is not bad that she wanted to hang with and tolled you to come out with her, but you can't allow to much more of this,.. when you go out with her take control

also if your picking her up that might be a sign that she wants to go home tonight, but if she drives then she will more than likely stay at you place
because you can take control and tell her you don't allow people to drive drunk or she wants her car in the mourning so she doesn't impose

good luck sonshyne

metr
09-11-2007, 01:04 PM
nice post saltgamer you made some good points

Dongeroman
09-11-2007, 01:10 PM
I wish a girl would seduce me, consider yourself lucky there. (nothing wrong with a girl in charge, in fact I wish women and men could switch places once when it came to attraction aka the women approach the men).

SonShyne
09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Metr! I think thats money! Thatll be perfect with what ive been doing for the past week. (working on my voice, and slowing and developing rhythym in my speech) But we all know when we get excited (and think with the wrong head) we forget all the shit that we learned. thanks alot guys Field report coming soon!