PDA

View Full Version : Girls love jerks

waterdoll18
09-11-2007, 10:42 AM
So i figure that being a girl in here has its perks, and so i've decided to help out you guys who struggle just a little or are simply looking for a girls point of view. Not like i'm some pro really, but i've been totally interested in this "secret society"(i guess you could call it that) for a little while now, ever since my brother introduced me to "The Game". Its funny how after I read this book, I began to notice the things about guys trying to spit game at me and all the little tricks they use. I suppose I began to notice when i was being "negged" and ignored to attract my interest even more...the thing is, I can't help but still be attracted to that type of thing. Even in the midst of guys being jerks and ignoring my calls or negging me, I still found that I was totally turned on. Most of the guys I couldn't stay away from had some large amounts of confidence, or faked it at least enough to catch my attention.. So for all you guys who are nice, or don't feel confident enough, you will most likely be rejected. No offense to those of you who are, but coming from a girl who's heard similar stories from all her friends, and who herself isn't really interested in those type of guys, I think you should take my advice. I also need to mention that i'm mostly talking about how to keep a girl after you originally meet. Any questions? Cause i'm almost positive I'll have some later on to ask you guys.

NumbaOneDesi
09-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Yup.

You cant really deny attraction, just because you know why it might be happening.

AshleyL
09-11-2007, 10:54 AM
way from had some large amounts of confidence, or faked it at least enough to catch my attention.. So for all you guys who are nice, or don't feel confident enough, you will most likely be rejected

Nice and not confident enough are not one in the same.

I do agree that girls like jerks.

Women, however, do not:)

IOU
09-11-2007, 11:07 AM
it tottally depends what type of girl or Woman were talking about.. are we discussing a HIGHschool chick or like a woman from a club?
cauz although some stuff is the same, others are alot different

i got a question for u waterdoll18,

if a guys walking by himself .. on his way home, unaware...and 2 girls approach him.. one of them saying, "my friend thinks your hot".... What the hell are they expecting the guy to say... or what could be said to DHV and get the set going

Diesel_UK
09-11-2007, 11:08 AM
What the fuck was with this post? Is this some guy pretending to be a girl finding a way to fill his spare time?

nightflight7
09-11-2007, 12:29 PM
What the fuck was with this post? Is this some guy pretending to be a girl finding a way to fill his spare time?

You know, I was thinking the same thing.

Seems a bit suspicious, kinda.

Davoucci
09-11-2007, 03:24 PM
same for boys.. i wouldnt like a nice boring girl.. at least i would cheat her

waterdoll18
09-11-2007, 05:30 PM
First of all, Geezer stop being a jackass and get over the fact that a girl wants to be part of this, and post her opinions and observations hmm? Secondly, I'm mainly talking about high school and first/second college year girls, AFTER you've gotten to know a girl, whether it be before a number close..whatever. I personally have the experience of being one of those girls who's fallen for jerk after jerk after jerk just cause they didn't pay enough attention to me at a time I was dying for SOME male attention. Yes, even the not so attractive guys. I also have several friends who've sadly done the same... Anyways. IOU, in response to you, If I walked down a street with a friend and I see a hot guy, have my friend approach him and let her tell him I think he's hot, I'd be kind of embarrased. It would be kind of fifth-graderish I guess, and she wouldn't be worth talking to anyways, right? But if it has happened to me, the guy has most likely just kept on walking either acting like he's too good for me or is just too shy to say anything because he's by himself. Personally, I think its those guys that actually stop and talk that automatically grab my attention even more. I'm not a know it all on all of this guy pick up stuff, just an observer, so don't criticize but if this happened to me I'd honestly be pretty interested in a guy who had the confidence to know he was hot too. Not cocky confident, just confident. So maybe if the guy replied with something like..Thanks, I try.. this would make him seem confident... but in a subtle kind of way. Now obviously this girl,(lets call her Girl A) wouldn't have allowed her friend(Girl B) to say anything if she didn't want this guy to know.. so he's already got the upper hand on Girl A . After the 'Thanks, I try', this guy could say something to Girl B like..'What, Is your friend too shy/scared/(witty word here)-to tell me herself?' (Neg). This usually gets them both talking cause Girl A needs to defend herself, doesn't she?
I don't really know where you'd want this type of thing to go..it isn't too hard to talk to girls that approach you since its usually the guys job to approach girls in the first place. Smart remarks would most likely get my attention, and if you were ignoring me and I was interested in you, I'd probably be that much more into you and secretly be hoping that you ask me for my number. If your trying to make Girl A jealous, just be casual and ask for her friends number at the same time. That way, you can call the one who's higher up on your scale.

AshleyL
09-11-2007, 05:41 PM
it isn't too hard to talk to girls that approach you since its usually the guys job to approach girls in the first place.

Seriously?

MackAttack
09-11-2007, 07:20 PM
I have a question:

Do you believe in spells?

...I thinks it deeper than girls love jerks. If some guy just calls you a bitch or some direct insult, it'll piss most girls right off. It's more about being ballsy and cool enough to poke fun at a girl, combined with the fact that if a guy can afford to be a jerk he must be getting girls somewhere (pre-selection) with guys who treat a girl badly, like never show up or whatever... Humans (espech girls) naturally chase what they cannot catch, it adds excitement to the hunt.

ibrox
09-11-2007, 08:10 PM
On the bright side, this is actually a good avertisement for the fact that the SKY ISN'T FALLING!!!

waterdoll18
09-11-2007, 08:22 PM
I apologize ashley.. geeze..what i meant to say is that a very important lesson taught in this society is to help guys get over the fear of approaching girls by having something witty and interesting to say, so girls don't immediately brush them off. it makes things much easier if the girl approaches them i assume.

AlmightyZane
09-11-2007, 11:06 PM
The "Game" is mostly about being comfortable in your own skin, improving your own skin, having fun more importantly making sure she has fun and growing as a human being ...

NumbaOneDesi
09-12-2007, 10:57 AM
waterdoll seems spot on with younger women/girls.

TrueStory
09-12-2007, 11:51 AM
There is a rule in community that women don't know what they want.

I am also betting that waterdoll18 is a guy, as well.

we'll see further development of this thread... :rolleyes:

Riddic
09-12-2007, 11:57 AM

Word....that stuff works in HS, but is juvenile to older women

waterdoll18
09-12-2007, 05:16 PM
why the hell does everyone keep thinking i'm a guy? if i was a guy, i'd say i was a guy.

TrueStory
09-12-2007, 05:57 PM

You so stole that from "Waiting" :rolleyes:

Do you even know what you want? haha

AshleyL
09-12-2007, 06:02 PM
You so stole that from "Waiting" :rolleyes:

Do you even know what you want? haha

I have no idea what "the waiting" is...? But I'm going to take a shot and assume it's some horribly lame pick up for dummies-esque paperback.

Common sense > canned material.

TrueStory
09-12-2007, 06:10 PM
^ watch it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348333/

on other thing,

I am sure a handful of guys will tell you about 'canned materials' and how it's a pathway to natural game and all other stuff i don't really feel like explaining.

which brings me to a question (as a side topic),

Have you ever been approached by a PUA with a 'canned' material and what was your response (if you have)?

And if you can answer this question for me and everyone else on this forum:

How will you be able to tell a difference between well delivered canned material and natural game?

AshleyL
09-12-2007, 06:15 PM
In keeping with my trying not to hi-jack posts, I will answer your questions in a PM.

AlmightyZane
09-18-2007, 08:31 PM
why the hell does everyone keep thinking i'm a guy? if i was a guy, i'd say i was a guy.

Skepticism maybe? Ha-ha I believe you , surely most gals have much more to do with their time than learn about "secret societies" lol.

You make us out to be like the Skull and Bones but really were just like a self help group for reformed "nice guys" ... and it is not that gals like jerks as you so call them it is that biologically they appear dominant, which in reality is a flawed analysis.

It's just bio-wireing ... Girls like me because I am fun to be around and have an aura about me of a little kid, I can still bust heads and be an ass and I do so ... but over all I make them laugh and enjoy life.

RasputinTheJerk
01-06-2012, 05:14 PM
to original poster and all the other girls here... :

a girl giving advice about attraction ? You, helping us? Don't make us laugh....but feel free to register in a yoga or sewing forum and give advice there....

Didymus
01-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Why don't you read the same material that everyone else reads? Just because you're a "girl" (I'm not sure either, maybe you're just naive) Doesn't mean that you get to go on TAF and spout off saying that you have all these answers pertaining to Pickup, Which is something some of us have studied for years. If anything, you should read a little more intently about the social sciences of PUA. It's not that we don't want you, but I, for one, am quite inclined that there is little that separates you from your female counterparts pertaining to what women "want". Oh, and women don't like jerks, the jerk mentality of a man not giving her the normal attention is attractive and refreshing, if only until she gets bored. This is why you never hear of some big asshole dating a nice girl, the pieces don't fit.

DecadentSin
01-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Girl doesn't like nice guy. Nice guy gets treated like crap, works to become attractive and becomes a jerk. This new jerk upsets a girl who goes crying to nice guy but shuts him down, leaves him high and dry and goes back to jerk. Creation of another attractive jerk. The cycle continues.