PDA

View Full Version : how is this opener

erwizzzle
09-10-2007, 10:50 PM
So I can't sleep for some reason and i need to be up and about in a couple hours, but I also can't stop thinking of new material! Ever since the PUA community has been exposed with VH1, Books, and what not, I've been trying to avoid the "canned material" (all the kinds that mystery and style have come up with etc.). Although I do admit those canned materials can be great for starting out and getting over your AA, I believe it would be more beneficial to come up with your own in the long run. Now without further adeu, heres what I just thought up out of the blue. (I don't really troll the forums much and this is actually my first post, so if this opener has already been suggested than I disregard it as my own. Also note that i have not field tested this either):

**Preferred for sets with a guy (Ex: 2girls/1guy, 3girls/1guy, etc.)
PUA: "Hey, I can only stay for a little while, but you guys look like an interesting group and I just wanted to get your opinion on something."
Set: "sure".. "wuts up?" blah blah
PUA: (attempt to talk more directly to the male in the set, but loud enough that everyone can hear and voice their opinion) "Okay, so lets say you see this really hot chick come into the club and i mean GORGEOUS, but she came by herself and shes all alone.. What would be your first impression of that?"
Set: "probably meeting up friends/boyfriend/etc." blah blah
PUA: (impliment some "body rocking") "interesting.. you wanna know what my theory on that is?"
Set: "oo what?" blah blah
PUA: Well my theory is... If a really really hot girl comes into a club by herself and isn't waiting up on friends or has a boyfriend, then she is either 1) a bitch beyond belief or 2) looking for a one-night stand..
Set: "can't believe u just said that!", "oh my god haha"
PUA: (neg to target) "anyways, im surprised ur not here alone tonight" *grin*
Set(target): *punch*, =O
**next routine

Let me know what you guys think, or if there can be any improvements on it :D

metr
09-10-2007, 11:52 PM
what up im just giving you some imput good luck!

PUA: (attempt to talk more directly to the male in the set, but loud enough that everyone can hear and voice their opinion) "Okay, so lets say you see this really hot chick come into the club and i mean GORGEOUS, but she came by herself and shes all alone.. What would be your first impression of that?"

what are you going to do if they say "who" or "why"
EX
you:"why" just because i wanted to know a down to earths persons point of view.
you: "who" well i don't see anybody "GORGEOUS" yet , but i am sure they'll show up soon (smile & laugh at the target)

PUA: Well my theory is... If a really really hot girl comes into a club by herself and isn't waiting up on friends or has a boyfriend, then she is either 1) a bitch beyond belief or 2) looking for a one-night stand..
[QUOTE]

too dreamy! that would never happen like that. think of every aspect, they dont care about your theory. cut off there answer and try to change the effect , but if you don't this is how i think you could run with your story.

[QUOTE]PUA: (neg to target) "anyways, im surprised ur not here alone tonight" *grin*

good NEG ,but you could have been more C&F (look at your target in the eyes)
YOU:"so could i ask you a serious question "
TARGET:"yea"
YOU: (smile and grin)are you here 1)beacuse your a bitch beyond belief or 2)because you looking for a one night stand.

have fun with it
good luck, again

BigRood
09-11-2007, 08:27 AM
You: You wanna know what my theory on that is?
Set: Uh, no. Good-bye.

Get that out. Just go to the next part. Word to the wise: Don't ask the question if you don't want the answer to be no. And listen to what metr has to say about your opener. I agree with it. No offense, but your neg was weak and could be confused.

Set: What?
BigRood: Exactly.

DeadEyeDick
09-11-2007, 08:42 AM
Although I do admit those canned materials can be great for starting out and getting over your AA, I believe it would be more beneficial to come up with your own in the long run. Now without further adeu, heres what I just thought up out of the blue. (I don't really troll the forums much and this is actually my first post, so if this opener has already been suggested than I disregard it as my own. Also note that i have not field tested this either):

Please read the Forum FAQ so that you can understand the posting rules. There's a reason why posting untested openers is not good and you'll learn by reading the thread about testing your openers.

There's also an excellent reason for using tested openers instead of dreaming up your own.

Please read more and you'll see why these rules make sense.

IOU
09-11-2007, 11:13 AM
i just flat out dont like it'
end.
iou

nightflight7
09-11-2007, 12:20 PM
You: You wanna know what my theory on that is?
Set: Uh, no. Good-bye.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Not to shoot you down or anything man, but next time please field-test openers before posting them.

fosgate
09-12-2007, 06:07 AM
Why would you need someone opinion on something that you already have a theory about, avoid open ended question to which a girl can reply with simple: "No", for some reason they love to do it and it sounds a bit like qualifing yourself. I like the whole idea, and topic about single hb in clubs, just change the structure a bit to minimize the risk :D

vilislav
09-13-2007, 03:45 AM
Don't kill enthusiasm, the thing is If you try it with 3 5-es well it will work bur for really beautiful women you can't create attraction, you go direct and start talking till you get them interested. That's why opener is just one sentence. You have to be flexible. You don't know how the conversation will go.

Braddock
09-13-2007, 03:57 AM
I don't love it man. I don't hate it either. Just clean it up a bit. You come in like that and mumble through all those lines just to finally get to the opener and you've already lost the set. Girls have a short attention span at the club. Long openers are fine if you hit the hook point quickly. Your false time constraint can shorten a little too. You are qualifying yourself like a mother fucker when you say, bla bla bla "you guys look like an interesting group" bla bla. Just say "Hey guys real quick, isn't it kinda creepy when a hot girl shows up all by herself, I mean I know on the surface it looks like nothing, but what hot girl do you know that goes to the club alone? I say we grab the bouncer, what do you guys think?"

See how I shortened your false time constraint, took out the part where you qualify to them, and addressed the strangeness of the question and got the hook point quickly? That opener needs to be said with a smile and in a joking mannor. If you ask that question in a serious tone it will be blow out city!

Fuck it, I'll try it out for you this week and see how it goes. Like I said, I don't hate it. I've opened with some wierd shit.

I think yours will work fine if use the sequence I just put it in.

Good luck,

Braddock