PDA

View Full Version : Problem handeling my rotation??

El Tiburon
09-10-2007, 09:53 PM
aight so i gota girlfriend now, but i want to have a rotation, and my girl bothers the shit outa me!!! like she wont stop calling! Im trying to game this other girl, but my girlfriend keeps taking up my time! how am i supppuosed to handle a rotation!? i really need some help here man, beacuse im starting to feel lmore like a fucking boyfriend than a player :(

El Tiburon
09-10-2007, 10:03 PM
hey man id really like some help here!

BigRood
09-11-2007, 09:06 AM
I don't want to sound like a "square" but being a PUA isn't about two-timing women. If you are with someone and have led them to believe that you are exclusive with them then you need to deal with that situation individually. I can't keep you from cheating on her or keep her from considering what you are doing cheating. If you aren't "with" her, then let her know. If you've led her to think that you are "with" her then you need to let her know that you don't want to be anymore. If you don't then things can get really bad for both of you. I know of a girl who hung herself because she was heartbroken over some guy. I've also heard stories of girls killing guys for cheating. I'm sure you wouldn't want anything bad to happen to this girl, right? Right. So break it off, or re-clarify your relationship with her.

El Tiburon
09-11-2007, 09:14 AM
thnx for the advice, but if thats the case how am i supoused to handle a rotation then?? when can i learn more bout this shit???

SeattleWilly
09-11-2007, 09:35 AM
thnx for the advice, but if thats the case how am i supoused to handle a rotation then?? when can i learn more bout this shit???

Be honest with women up front. Tell her from the start that you are not exclusive to her. Tell her that you see other women. If that is what you value (multiple women - "a rotation"), then she needs to be ok with it too.

Being a PUA does not mean treating women like dogs. They are people with feelings who deserve respect. The alpha male always respects the females. They are the life-blood of this community and the only reason we are here.

Think about how you would feel if someone treated your mother / sister / gramma (:D) like she was just a piece of ass. Women are not sperm receptacles. The reason women feel like sluts and have to resort to ASD is because many men treat them like sluts. Try to understand that women do all of the choosing and we need to respect their authority.

This does not mean you need to be submissive or pussy-whipped. Just be open and honest from the start. Develop a game that includes complete honesty, and you will become a happy man. You will feel better about yourself and it will show in your attitude.

Peace

cheez avenger
09-11-2007, 09:52 AM
:confused::confused::confused:

You have a girlfriend, and you want to keep a rotation of other women?

Hmmmm, it ain't gonna happen.

I'll let you in on a secret, when you have GF--they tend to call alot. It's called being in a relationship. That's what "girlfriends" do.

-cheez avenger

El Tiburon
09-11-2007, 10:26 AM
yeah good advise brothas, i just whish i didnt have to tell her, because then that gives her her the right to see other guys, and she probably will, am i right or wrong?? She probably gona be like "if you're fucking other people then why cant i?" i've never been in this situation but i predict its what she will say, either that or she'll just cut me off, besides why cant i be like a fucking lion? with a buch of bitches(not to disrespect women). hah that would be rad! I guess MLTRs have to be open then, then i guess that mean that all i have to look up to now is getting better quality women

SeattleWilly
09-11-2007, 10:37 AM
yeah good advise brothas, i just whish i didnt have to tell her, because then that gives her her the right to see other guys, and she probably will, am i right or wrong?? She probably gona be like "if you're fucking other people then why cant i?" i've never been in this situation but i predict its what she will say, either that or she'll just cut me off, besides why cant i be like a fucking lion? with a buch of bitches(not to disrespect women). hah that would be rad! I guess MLTRs have to be open then, then i guess that mean that all i have to look up to now is getting better quality women

Yes, she would have that right. And you should be ok with it. The reason it would feel bad is basically jealousy and fear of loss. If you want to see other people, then you should be ok with her doing it. You have to get over that.

Sometimes it is uncomfortable being honest. There are plenty of women who are ok with multiple partners, as long as you show them respect and complete honesty from the start. Its a novel approach for us jealous guys ;), but you will be much better off in the long run.

Peac