PDA

View Full Version : Girls love to French...

Seagull
09-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Every single hot intelligent girl that I have ever met or been in close relation with has spoken French(and I emphasize intelligent)Now, this could easily be a fluke or I definitely need to meet more intelligent women, but either way this has been the case for me. I have recently been thinking about learning a new language to expand my horizons, becoming more cultured. I was considering French, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese. French and Italian being the front runners for running game and Chinese and Japanese for business. Let me know what you guys think.

AshleyL
09-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Well Japanese is DEFINITELY in high demand and you can make TONS of money for being fluent in it.

I think knowing a second language-- no matter what it is will definitely give you edge and be incredibly attractive to the "intelligent girls" you wish to attract.

I personally do not like French, I don't think it's very sexy (very guttural) but that's just me and I have been called crazy for it before:)

Italian isn't done as often so I think that'd be cool.

Davoucci
09-10-2007, 09:58 PM
ashley.. do u mean jap or hcinese? considering the chinese language 50% of the worlds spoken langages

AshleyL
09-11-2007, 07:55 AM
I know that since the Japanese market is so huge and that the US and Japan do a lot of exchange, that Japanese linguists are in high demand for translation, etc.

Burky
09-11-2007, 04:32 PM
A girl a while back would go ddb whenever I spoke French around her.
I'd agree that French and Italian may be the best for game, as I think they are the prettiest languages (out of European languages).

doa
09-11-2007, 05:28 PM
I have been looking around for ages to find a decent online free audio for French / Spanish for a while with no luck. Does any one have a decent site or a audio that they could send / link me to.

It would be much appreicated.

nightflight7
09-11-2007, 05:38 PM
I can speak a bit of French and have had girls telling me that it's sexy. :cool:

I love French girls too, so there's that added bonus. ;)

Spanish is also one of the most spoken languages in the world (and is probably the easiest to learn of them all), so you might want to consider that.

I know that since the Japanese market is so huge and that the US and Japan do a lot of exchange, that Japanese linguists are in high demand for translation, etc.

Japanese has got to be the toughest language on earth! I delved into it for a while and was shocked by its sheer complexity. :eek:

- The written code is different from the spoken code, meaning you can't learn to speak the language by reading it, and vice versa
- There are THREE different writing systems
- The "kanji" system, which borrows from Chinese, has 15000 characters which need to be learned through rote memorization (there are NO mnemonic devices to help)
- Written Japanese also makes use of two syllabary systems: "kata-kana" for loan words and emphasis, and "hira-gana" for spelling suffixes and grammatical particles

I literally don't have enough time in my lifetime to learn Japanese.

No wonder Japanese linguists are in such high demand.

doa
09-11-2007, 05:46 PM
I have some spanish in me, but i have olive skin and dont look english or so im told. I often get asked where im from and when i bring my heritage into it 99% i will get asked " Do you speak it ". People faces drop when i say no like its a dlv or something.