PDA

View Full Version : Got #, girl tells me to call her in a few days question

DazedAndConfused
09-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Okay so I got this girl's number that I've been gaming online. I tell her last night I'll call her tonight when I get home from dinner. She responds and tells me to call her this Wednesday because she is going to be busy tonight and tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure she's not genuinely busy, what's 20 minutes anyways right? Why do girls do this.....this isn't the 1st time it's happened to me.

I don't want to seem like I've got nothing better to do than wait to call her. Should I call on Wed. or wait till Thurs?

Revone
09-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Call her randomly. Try to avoid conversations like that. You want to be indirect with it. You don't want to lay it all out on the line, and then say I will call you then and at this time. Just be casual with it. Be RANDOM. Never be predictable. And, honestly, don't stay on the phone with her too long when you do call. Should be no longer than 5 minutes. No long phone conversations, they are pointless and will just get you into positions where you don't want to be. And, what's the scoop on this girl? Is she in your neighborhood and a potential? Is she worth your effort? Does she seem like a nice girl? Is she someone you want? Or is she just to practice your game on? All of this matters. If she is genuinely interested and attracted to you, and you to her, then, playfully, send a few text messages randomly before you ever call her. Nothing long, just small, playful, statements, as if you were sending her a message online.

Call her on the weekend. You have things to do, your a busy man, you can call her on the weekend. Or, call her before you go out somewhere, that way you can get in, keep it short and sweet, and get out. Don't take it too seriously. Don't show any interest. Just, be playful, and leave it at that.

But, do call her on your own time, not hers. Be random, spontaneous.

By being playful, and not in a rush, but, a little pressed for time, like you can't spend too much time on the phone, you have to meet up with someone, or you have somewhere important to go. It will allow you to go into whatever routine, story, if any, and get control of the frame. Leave her very interested by the time you say you have to go, and that's all.

And never say I'll call you at this time or at that time. (Your being predictable) Or, call me later. (She doesn't have to call you, leaves a weird feeling sometimes, like you should call her because she didn't call you, don't do this!) Or, whatever. Just say, I'll talk with you later. Don't give any expectation.

Hope that helps, I apologize for three different posts.

Samos

One more thing,

The only time you should ever tell a girl when you are going to call her, is if you two have made sincere plans, or a date, or are going to meet up somewhere, or whatever. And it should only be on that same day, hours or so before the plans are met. Other than that, never let her know when you are going to call. And don't call her late at night. By texting random, playful, statements, you keep her thinking about you. You keep the frame on you. And when you do decide to randomly call, you can take it to another level, and so forth.

Don't come off ass needy, don't come off as flaky. Like I said, no expectations.

DazedAndConfused
09-10-2007, 11:26 AM
dude 4 posts in a row? cmon....there is an EDIT function!

cheez avenger
09-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Okay so I got this girl's number that I've been gaming online. I tell her last night I'll call her tonight when I get home from dinner. She responds and tells me to call her this Wednesday because she is going to be busy tonight and tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure she's not genuinely busy, what's 20 minutes anyways right? Why do girls do this.....this isn't the 1st time it's happened to me.

I don't want to seem like I've got nothing better to do than wait to call her. Should I call on Wed. or wait till Thurs?

She did that to control the frame.

You know what? Call her Friday morn/afternoon. You're busy too, remember? :cool:

-cheez avenger

Regiment
09-10-2007, 04:04 PM
She did that to control the frame.

You know what? Call her Friday morn/afternoon. You're busy too, remember? :cool:

-cheez avenger

Dign ding ding!

We've got a gold nugget.
THAT's (^^^) the frame of mind you want.

Ment4ll
09-11-2007, 03:53 AM
next time when you get the number, tell her you'll call when you get some free time