PDA

View Full Version : 3 Questions Game

ZADL11
09-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Alright so I'm in college right now and there was a party at my townhouse last night that I currently share with two other roommates. Towards the end of the night I found myself talking to this cute girl. I figured since there was already some attraction I'd move into a routine I thought would be great for the situation. So I asked her, "Hey, do you want to play the 3 questions game? It'll tell me so much about your perception of sex. It's crazy!". She of course said yes and the conversation went something like this:

Me: Ok, so imagine that you're in this HUGE landscape and you come across a strawberry field. Now there's a fence around this field to protect these juicy, delicious strawberries. So how tall is it?
Her: Umm, well, I LOVE strawberries so it's not very high at all.
Me: Ok, now you're in this field. How many strawberries do you take?
Her: Well I love strawberries so I'd take as many as I can! Can I take a truck load of strawberries? Because I would take a U-Haul load of strawberries.
Me: Haha, sure. Ok last question. How do you feel about the farmer that you stole these delicious strawberries from?
Her: I don't care, strawberries are great!
Me: Ok, so this is what I found out about you. You said the fence surrounding the field was low, therefore, you're easily drawn to sex. Whether you have sex a lot or you just want to. Next, you said you'd take as many strawberries as you can, right? Well this means you'd have as many relationships with the guys you think are right for you. You don't shy away. Last, you said you didn't feel bad at all for the farmer you stole from. Well this means after your relationship with whomever you've chosen, you don't get very emotional and sad when it is over.
Her: OMG! This is so retarded. Not true at all! Wow. Ok, bye strawberry man.

Haha, in my opinion I thought I delivered this game pretty well. I'm just confused as to why she rejected so suddenly. Any thoughts on what I should of said after she denied it all?

Regiment
09-08-2007, 12:38 PM
I believe this is a routine...
Not the '3 questions game'.

Clearing that up so others don't get confused.
Anybody know the name of the routine?

As to her ejecting suddenly...
Well dude, I think you fucked up in the steps of the M3 model.
You delivered when it wasn't appropiate.

Basically, she didn't blow you off, cause she was having fun.... but that does not equate to jumping your bones.

ZADL11
09-08-2007, 12:45 PM
I know this wasn't a slap in the face or anything. She just lost interest. And I know this is a routine. I figured you guys would know that routines can be games too. I guess I probably should have used a more subtle routine first to stimulate interest before I tried diving into something personal.

Regiment
09-08-2007, 12:49 PM
I know this wasn't a slap in the face or anything. She just lost interest. And I know this is a routine. I figured you guys would know that routines can be games too. I guess I probably should have used a more subtle routine first to stimulate interest before I tried diving into something personal.

Cool cool :)
Again, just wanting to clear things up.

Instead of routines, if I were you, I'd focus on studing/understanding the nine steps of the Mystery Method.

Don't be a 3,000hp powerboat, in the middle of the ocean, with no steering wheel.

**Know** where you're standing, and find out where you need to go. (M3)

IOU
09-08-2007, 01:39 PM
i agree with regiment totally.

you shoudn't be thinking, oh this girl is cute im goina use a rountine on her.

always always always know where your going with it in your head first of all. quite possibly a game less personal would have made her laugh or feel mor attracted to you
you jumped the gun and went right to sex.. and telling her how she does it.
im sure shes kind of kidding. Rolling you off for the time being.. or maybe not.. i dont know all the details. but all in all. dont use it because you know it. have a map in your head of where its going. and although sometimes its risky to their reaction, try to put urself in her shoes quickly in your head and decide if or if not to use it
iou-

silkboxers
09-08-2007, 02:55 PM
i agree with these guys, you probably weren't in the right stage. i would run the cube first, and then if she likes it you could run this routine though i might not preface it by saying its about sex that way it'll soften the blow.

ZADL11
09-08-2007, 03:10 PM
See, I disagree. I think the subject of sex is great because it is personal. Obviously I should have waited and build rapport first but the advantage of using this game is that even if im a little off and accuse her of being more sexually active than she really is, it will get her to deny what is false by saying "omg, so not true!" Then this will turn into a playful neg where I can be like "wow, I never knew you were like this, weirdo!" So, it all depends on your timing really. But I guess I learned a lot from this all. Thanks guys.

DonPablo
09-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Maybe her walking away from you was a shit test. Maybe she wanted to see if you were serious, obviously I wasn't there so I don't know her facial expression or body language at this stage. In a case like I this I'd just go all out. Whether she wants you or not she's already decided so I mean hell try another routine, or a close if she refuses to do either bust her balls, and if it works it works, if not you didn't lose anything but about 5 minutes of your time.

IOU
09-08-2007, 06:51 PM
See, I disagree. I think the subject of sex is great because it is personal. Obviously I should have waited and build rapport first but the advantage of using this game is that even if im a little off and accuse her of being more sexually active than she really is, it will get her to deny what is false by saying "omg, so not true!" Then this will turn into a playful neg where I can be like "wow, I never knew you were like this, weirdo!" So, it all depends on your timing really. But I guess I learned a lot from this all. Thanks guys.

i still stick to what i said. this rountine was used wrong. u jumped the gun on her and she booked it... somaybe you should save this for a more sexyal stage like when shes giving more IOI's.
and i stick with what i said. have more routines in the BAG so u dont have to just whip the one you know out when you want to get the interest of the crowd.. or girl

kremie
09-08-2007, 07:50 PM
that kind of game is just ripping off the cube, the best way to start it is to use the cube word for word, google it and you'll find it. The cube you read their emotions, intelligence, likes, dislikes,etc. That's more safe and guaranteed to work than a cube that deals with sexual stuff. If you're running hot kino with the girl then that shit might work but on the reg just use the cube.

IOU
09-08-2007, 07:55 PM
amen