PDA

View Full Version : I know what I should do, but I'm too messed up

Snatcher
09-08-2007, 10:55 AM
I must have terrible anxiety. Alright so I just got to college a week ago and I met this girl on tuesday. I went to her room wednesday and watched a movie with her. we just kinda cuddled. I had my arm around her and then I stretched out on her couch and had her lay in between my legs and put my arms around her. Pretty decent kino. I went back to my dorm since there were a bunch of people there. She didn't come with and I didn't have the balls to take her into the hall and kiss her.
Then last night I was chillin in my buddies room and her and a friend came over and we were laying in a bed for about an hour, but it was a really chill atmosphere and it didn't feel like a good time to make a move since the door was open and people were coming in and out. I mean fuck I was spooning with her for an hour and a half and when she was leaving I couldn't just kiss her. I'm so unexperienced and I just can't see these opportunities when they come up.
She wants to hang out with me but my anxiety is so fucking bad i just don't want to. I'm scared out of my fucking mind. Why the fuck is this so hard for me? Why is this little hurdle so hard for me to jump? I just want to get to the fun part everyone talks about.

RomeoV
09-08-2007, 12:35 PM
make jokes about the cuddling, maybe shell take the initiative. tease her for being too nervous to make a move. make her seem like the dork for doing nothing but cuddling

IOU
09-08-2007, 01:49 PM
okok icee. i honestly your overthinking the whole thing.
People walking in and out. Fk them. its not about them at all. wana know why, put yourself in their shoes.... they walk into a room and theres a guy and girl making out on a bed.. theyr just goina leave.. and 2 things happen dude.
1) they think higher of you
2) you get to make out with a cute girl :)
if shes laying on a bed with you.. cuddeling.. PLZPLZ. pull a kissclose routine.
look into some. but thats a freeking lot of IOI's.. she might even talk to her friends after.. "iono why he wont kiss me.. im puttiny myself out there"

if she sticks around... shes goina end up kissclosing you.. and thats lame.. so dont be a puss in boots and kiss her.

kremie
09-08-2007, 07:39 PM
well lots of ppl don't feel comfy doing that sort of stuff in front of other people, that doesn't take away from the fact that you have game. You're obviously doing something right since she wants to hang out with you again. Since you haven't messed up yet, and you've discovered MM you might as well learn some stuff here and the ncapitalize on the situation. What you really need to do here is just isolate this girl to somewhere that you know you'll be alone with her like maybe a coffee shop or movie theatre or somewhere else along those lines. If the girl is feeling you she'll know what's up and she'll go along. That's also a good way to test to see how comfy the girl is with you.

IOU
09-08-2007, 08:03 PM
yeah if not comfy isolate her.. get a buddy of yours to help out if u want to remain at the party.. place.. where you were b4.. get a buddy to help distract othrs while you go M/O with her. the usual.. but otherwise..right on Kremie.. isolate her coffee shop. movie. etc.

Snatcher
09-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Ok so I finally got over my big pussy fear, went to her room and we made out and shit. After kissing her for like an hour I was like, "What the fuck was my problem?" Now a new problem comes up. When we were making out I would get to a certain point and then I would back off. I never grabbed her tit and when I had a perfect chance to finger her or something I back off. It was like she was waiting for me to do something the whole time, but I couldn't get the balls to go forward. Now my roommate is going to be gone for the weekend, so I got the place to myself. Um what the shit am I suppose to do?(I have no experience with girls mind you so this was the first time I made out, so I was a lousy kisser and we couldn't stop laughing. It kinda was like a really long joke and we could just never set the mood. I am such a little kid.)