PDA

View Full Version : What can I do with these shit tests?

djs13
09-07-2007, 11:20 AM
1.) What type of things can you do to reverse a shit test?

2.) is everything a girl asks you to do for her in the early stage a shit test?

Today during one of my classes we had a project with four people. I was standing up to put my book back and an attractive girl who I tried to game way before I read TMM asked me to put hers back. I basically just stood there for a second and was going to say no, but then my buddy asked me to put his back too and I was thinking "fuck it" and I put all three back. I'm not trying to game this girl because this chick is way judgemental and she dates complete assholes but if I'm in this position again, what should I do?

Fader
09-07-2007, 11:29 AM
1.) What type of things can you do to reverse a shit test?

2.) is everything a girl asks you to do for her in the early stage a shit test?

Today during one of my classes we had a project with four people. I was standing up to put my book back and an attractive girl who I tried to game way before I read TMM asked me to put hers back. I basically just stood there for a second and was going to say no, but then my buddy asked me to put his back too and I was thinking "fuck it" and I put all three back. I'm not trying to game this girl because this chick is way judgemental and she dates complete assholes but if I'm in this position again, what should I do?

01) Study and master frame control
02) No def not most girls wont test you unless they think you are weak or incongruent with what you are presenting them

Intrepid
09-07-2007, 12:27 PM
I think you're getting hoop-theory and shit tests mixed up, or throwing them all in the same basket.

When shes asking you to do something, shes trying to make you jump through a hoop. Make her jump through one of yours first, no matter how small it is. For example, if I was in your situation, I say "Say pleeeassee.", and then after she says please, take the book and put it up for her.

I do that to everyone, though, and not just girls. ;)

DemonEyes
08-19-2011, 07:28 AM
Whoa, I think I missed this whole point.. A girl you tried to game a while ago (and striked out i take it?) in your class asks you to do something as minor as put a book on a shelf and you consider saying no?.. I think this goes way beyond any thought of picking her up and goes into a serious issue with relationships..

If you struck out when trying to game a friend would they automatically become your worst enemy?.. Hell I would do silly things like that for my worst enemy anyway and i am no walkover. Try and draw a line between normal social activities and the game.. putting a book on a shelf is not a hoop, its not a shit test of any type.. its someone being lazy and asking someone else to do something for them..

Am I living in some dream land where i can keep my game and my normal social activities seperate and actually be able to have normal interactions with people I have tried to pick up and failed.. Hell.. if you act like this after rejections you will soon run out of social circles and end up alone.

If you want to game her again in the future.. (beleive me putting her book back in class or not will have a grand total of 0 effect onthe result of that) then you will need her to be receptive to you, you will not achieve this by playing games.