PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with Target knowing you have a GF?

Masters
12-22-2005, 06:02 PM
I've been giving my friend advice on gaming a girl at his work. He's got her to go out with him. She's showing obvious IOI's. She's expressed a great deal of interest and response to the techniques he's using. However my friend has already told her he has a girlfriend. She's asked about his GF twice now and my friend played it off like he wasn't asking the target out on a date.
The next obstacle he's going to face is her throwing up the "But you have a girlfriend" line when he tries to escalate.
How can we deal with this and break this LMR without lying?
This girls interested, thats not a question.
Thanks for the advice in advance guys.

OrNaMent
12-22-2005, 07:17 PM
thats a fuckin hard question...
here is what i would do if i was the guy, if you like it tell him, if not, dont
so she says but you have a girlfriend as things are getting hot and heavy...
i would freeze out, like they say, turn lights on and do something real boring...if the attraction is strong enough they will probably end up kissing and stuff again, or get to the point when she says that. then he could either do another freeze out or tell her shes right he does have a girlfriend then tell a story that will get her extremely turned on (ross jeffries style, or if uv seen approaching women toecutter gives a great example of a love at first site story where he tells the girl to fell what it would feel like)...if this doesnt get past it...anotehr freezeout...this is how i would approach it, if its THAT big of deal to her that he has a gf then tough luck, but if its not THAT big of deal to her, i think this could get past LMR
goodluck
-Ornament

Rodzilla
12-22-2005, 07:51 PM
She's asked about his GF twice now and my friend played it off like he wasn't asking the target out on a date.
The next obstacle he's going to face is her throwing up the "But you have a girlfriend" line when he tries to escalate.
That is how he has framed it...
2 questions:
1) why is he gaming her if he has a GF?
2) Why doesn't he dump the GF if he's gaming other chicks?

Masters
12-22-2005, 08:12 PM
That is how he has framed it...
2 questions:
1) why is he gaming her if he has a GF?
2) Why doesn't he dump the GF if he's gaming other chicks?
These are both possibly ethical and psychological questions.
However, neither of those questions address the specific question I have at hand, though they are related to a broader issue.
1) Because he wants to fuck her.
2) Because he wants to continue fucking her and probably enjoys the stability/safeness a relationship offers, be it real or illusionary.
Ethics will not be debated in this thread.
Thanks for the Advice Ornament!

Masters
12-22-2005, 08:29 PM
I was thinking along these lines too. I think he's going to have to really get her in the moment and keep her working off her emotions and not letting her logical side kick in.
Also, I didnt tell him to tell her about his GF. The stuff I've told him got him awesome responses but he has added his own words like "maybe youd want to get some coffee with me or something?" that I didnt give him that could have hurt (just because the maybe and sometimes is unsure and not alpha) . His reaction when she said in response to the coffee question "Woh, don't you have a girlfriend? Because I've been played before" and he replied "Yeah, but I'm not asking you out on a date.. just to hang out". That got her to go for it. His only obstacle is that he has a GF and she knows about it. All the game I've studied has involved breaking a girls BF, but I haven't learned about getting around her knowing you have a girlfriend other than both girls knowing and being a mltr or FB.

thats a fuckin hard question...
here is what i would do if i was the guy, if you like it tell him, if not, dont
so she says but you have a girlfriend as things are getting hot and heavy...
i would freeze out, like they say, turn lights on and do something real boring...if the attraction is strong enough they will probably end up kissing and stuff again, or get to the point when she says that. then he could either do another freeze out or tell her shes right he does have a girlfriend then tell a story that will get her extremely turned on (ross jeffries style, or if uv seen approaching women toecutter gives a great example of a love at first site story where he tells the girl to fell what it would feel like)...if this doesnt get past it...anotehr freezeout...this is how i would approach it, if its THAT big of deal to her that he has a gf then tough luck, but if its not THAT big of deal to her, i think this could get past LMR
goodluck
-Ornament

Cedar
12-23-2005, 06:42 AM
1. Mention gf as early as possible in approach. It acts like a neg by disqualifying you during A2.
2. During Comfort/Rapport, drop hints about disatisfaction with current gf. Do NOT dump on her or talk about anything for long.
PUA: 'Ever have this boyfriend that you really connected with at first, but after a while...it kinda faded away?'
Shit like that.
3. During Seduction, she will either a) object, or b) not care. If she objects, fall back to whatever you said in Comfort. 'She doesn't make me feel like this,' or 'she's not here,' or whatever.

Masters
12-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Thats good advice. Thanks Cedar

1. Mention gf as early as possible in approach. It acts like a neg by disqualifying you during A2.
2. During Comfort/Rapport, drop hints about disatisfaction with current gf. Do NOT dump on her or talk about anything for long.
PUA: 'Ever have this boyfriend that you really connected with at first, but after a while...it kinda faded away?'
Shit like that.
3. During Seduction, she will either a) object, or b) not care. If she objects, fall back to whatever you said in Comfort. 'She doesn't make me feel like this,' or 'she's not here,' or whatever.

legonz
12-23-2005, 04:08 PM
I think if he replies with something like, "she hurt me", she won't get guilt about following it up with him, and he'll never even have to lie about being in a relationship still. If she asks what the gf did, all he has to say is "I don't want to talk about it". I think the assumption on her end will be that she cheated on him and the relationship is on the rocks.
This isn't battle tested, though. I'm just using theoretics and what I've personally experienced in the past.

DeVill
12-24-2005, 04:36 AM
Tho' I'm against cheating on your girl (since I always tell girls I date more than one person at a time and stuff like that), I'll give some advice.
Don't tell him to tell her that his GF cheated on him.
It automatically makes the girl wonder what he did wrong or was lacking to make his GF want to cheat on him.
And it makes the girl feel like maybe she's being used so that he can get revenge on his GF.
Instead tell him to tell her that he prefers to have an open relationship with his GF, and that he's realizing that his GF isn't the type of girl he wants to be exclusive with. He's looking for someone better.
This implies that the new girl is better than the GF, which will be like a subconscious compliment.
Keep running game.
Escalate the kino.
Use take-aways and freeze-outs when necessary.
And learn from this so that he sets it up better with the next girl he meets, instead of ending up in this predicament again.