PDA

View Full Version : In Class Game

Cadillac22
09-06-2007, 07:31 AM
Ok, so there is a girl in my Philosophy class and on the first day I didn't have the balls to talk to her. On the 2nd day of class I waited until she walked in the room and sat down and walked up and asked if the seat beside her was taken. It wasn't so I sat down. I ran jealous girlfriend routine and started up a pretty decent conversation. She told me her major, where she was from, etc. Then class started and we couldn't really talk anymore. After class she waited up for me and we walked out of the class together talking a little more and then I played it cool trying to act non needy and left. The next week in class we continued our conversation and after class I used a time bridge to try to get to hang out with her. She gave me her # but when I called it went straight to voicemail. She told me later that her phone was broken and she had to get it fixed. I found this to be the truth. Well I added her as a friend on facebook and after looking at her pictures noticed a picture of her kissing a guy and another picture of that guy with the caption under it her reffering to him as her boyfriend. I haven't got to hang out with her or really talk to her outside of class yet so I don't know what the whole boyfriend deal is. Any advice on how to play this?? I would definately rate this girl a 9...:confused:

Davoucci
09-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty Plenty of BF Destoryers